AF Doll

AFDolls skeleton options?

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
doll_voyuer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

AFDolls skeleton options?

Post by doll_voyuer »

Quick question... do AF Dolls come with more modern skeletons with things like shrugging shoulders?

It looks like their shoulders shrug in a few photos I've seen, but I can't quite tell and it doesn't seem to be an add-on option at any of the vendor sites I've checked.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Best,
DV

AF Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: AFDolls skeleton options?

Post by AF Doll »

doll_voyuer wrote:Quick question... do AF Dolls come with more modern skeletons with things like shrugging shoulders?

It looks like their shoulders shrug in a few photos I've seen, but I can't quite tell and it doesn't seem to be an add-on option at any of the vendor sites I've checked.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Best,
DV
Hi,
:D Shrugging shoulders is an add-on option,attached some photos for your reference.
Attachments
shrugging.jpg
shrugging.jpg (285.82 KiB) Viewed 4707 times

doll_voyuer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by doll_voyuer »

Thank you for the quick reply. It's greatly appreciated.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

I just found this somewhere. This is AF Dolls mould
Attachments
HTB1_e4ePkvoK1RjSZPfq6xPKFXao.jpg
HTB1_e4ePkvoK1RjSZPfq6xPKFXao.jpg (107.14 KiB) Viewed 4520 times
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

LionRage wrote:I just found this somewhere. This is AF Dolls mould
I don't think this is from AF Doll unless they have changed their skeleton in the last 8 months since I got mine. I unfortunately had to let go of my second AF Doll and when I was separating the TPE from her skeleton, the only thing that was attached to the skeleton was a chest filler piece (way smaller than the one in the photo) and some string (not as much as in the photo).

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Forgot where I got this but it's definitely from one of the many af dolls website they got. Maybe this is a skeleton structure for the more taller dolls than what you got. Did you get a 158cm? Because I bought a 158cm and is currently in transit. Not sure if what I'm going to get has this skeleton, or a skeleton like what yours got.
What happened why did you have to let go of the 2nd AF you got? that's sad news :(
Image Image

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

LionRage wrote:Forgot where I got this but it's definitely from one of the many af dolls website they got. Maybe this is a skeleton structure for the more taller dolls than what you got. Did you get a 158cm? Because I bought a 158cm and is currently in transit. Not sure if what I'm going to get has this skeleton, or a skeleton like what yours got.
What happened why did you have to let go of the 2nd AF you got? that's sad news :(
She was a 161cm G-cup.

Well, if I remember correctly, I could never completely dry her vagina (about 3 days without completely drying). The day I separated her TPE from her skeleton, we had sex and when I tried to dry her I still couldn't due to an insufficient method (just a microfiber cloth which others say is enough). Someone was going to come over the next day (Spectrum guy I believe) and I decided to let go of her because I couldn't lift her up from the position she was in (bending over the bed) as she was too heavy for me (48kg and maybe because I'm alot less strong/energetic when I can't get the right sleep, ejaculation makes me a little tired, and I was already exhausted trying to get her into the position she was in), thought she probably had mold growing, and I think maybe also because I had nowhere to hide her. Afterwards, I got a lighter doll that weighs around 35kg.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Hmm after reading your reply, I think I'm happy I got the sleeve version. Though I have no idea how it's going to look like yet, but I will make a thread for my doll soon. What doll do you have nowadays then? A bless you man. How are you getting on now with the 35kg? Manageable for you? And if I am correct, the skeletons are stainless steel right? I wonder why they don't make this on aluminum. So much more lighter.
Image Image

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

LionRage wrote:Hmm after reading your reply, I think I'm happy I got the sleeve version. Though I have no idea how it's going to look like yet, but I will make a thread for my doll soon. What doll do you have nowadays then? A bless you man. How are you getting on now with the 35kg? Manageable for you? And if I am correct, the skeletons are stainless steel right? I wonder why they don't make this on aluminum. So much more lighter.
Cleaning is much easier for me now that I use a condom and mineral oil as lube. Hoping that nothing will happen when using mineral oil as lube all the time. Read that oversaturation is what happens making tears more likely, but all my full-size dolls have torn in the vagina after the first few times of having sex and in normal positions. They only tear after penetration.

The dolls I have now are: WM 156L (39kg), JY 161 (35kg), YL 148 fantasy (32kg), JM 75cm, and a non-TDF 100cm. I have a Qita 100cm being made now. She will be my first insert doll. I'm turning her into a fixed model (fixed vagina model has bad vaginal placement) by using WM's labia insert and seeing if I can raise the insert cavity if needed. 39kg is probably the max I can lift without aggravating an old back injury and only lifting a few times. 35kg (about 32kg without her head) is much easier to lift and no back soreness at all. 32kg (about 29kg without her head) is the max I would go due to being a little lazy.

I think the skeletons are stainless steel and they're not too heavy, but aluminum might help reduce the weight some. Manufacturers need to do what's in the photo you posted to reduce weight. I think that will be more noticeable.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Hah! There it is! The thing they add in to make the holes. Once poured and set, then they take one side of the mold off, then the other, and then remove that thing. Most of these places should have units that make only one orifice for those of us who don't want to do back door.

Somebody said it was part of the mold, but then it would be more difficult to get the doll out of the mold without tearing the orifice.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Kira-sama wrote:
LionRage wrote:Hmm after reading your reply, I think I'm happy I got the sleeve version. Though I have no idea how it's going to look like yet, but I will make a thread for my doll soon. What doll do you have nowadays then? A bless you man. How are you getting on now with the 35kg? Manageable for you? And if I am correct, the skeletons are stainless steel right? I wonder why they don't make this on aluminum. So much more lighter.
Cleaning is much easier for me now that I use a condom and mineral oil as lube. Hoping that nothing will happen when using mineral oil as lube all the time. Read that oversaturation is what happens making tears more likely, but all my full-size dolls have torn in the vagina after the first few times of having sex and in normal positions. They only tear after penetration.

The dolls I have now are: WM 156L (39kg), JY 161 (35kg), YL 148 fantasy (32kg), JM 75cm, and a non-TDF 100cm. I have a Qita 100cm being made now. She will be my first insert doll. I'm turning her into a fixed model (fixed vagina model has bad vaginal placement) by using WM's labia insert and seeing if I can raise the insert cavity if needed. 39kg is probably the max I can lift without aggravating an old back injury and only lifting a few times. 35kg (about 32kg without her head) is much easier to lift and no back soreness at all. 32kg (about 29kg without her head) is the max I would go due to being a little lazy.

I think the skeletons are stainless steel and they're not too heavy, but aluminum might help reduce the weight some. Manufacturers need to do what's in the photo you posted to reduce weight. I think that will be more noticeable.
Be careful using baby oil as lube.. my experience with it is the inserts don't last long because the saturation of mineral oil weakens the TPE.. probably contributes tot he area ripping as well. baby powder for insertion and water base jelly lube

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

TChris
Arthur1960 commented on avoiding oiling thin TPE doll sections, eg. fingers, there was noticeable deterioration
The vaganus area is also pretty thin as well :)

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

TChris wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:

Be careful using baby oil as lube.. my experience with it is the inserts don't last long because the saturation of mineral oil weakens the TPE.. probably contributes tot he area ripping as well. baby powder for insertion and water base jelly lube
I was using mineral oil as lube with condoms. They didn't last long either haha.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

I was looking at purchasing an AF doll from a seller, and he sent me these two skeletons as an option (really good people, very detailed, kinda feel bad I didn't buy from him).
Attachments
skel2.jpg
skel2.jpg (83.69 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
skel1.jpg
skel1.jpg (95.91 KiB) Viewed 2857 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

TChris wrote:I was looking at purchasing an AF doll from a seller, and he sent me these two skeletons as an option (really good people, very detailed, kinda feel bad I didn't buy from him).
No way is the skeleton in the first photo an AF. Looks like the XYcolo.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

INFORMATIONS