www.wmdolls.com

Sexdolls.com - Is this a legitimate vendor?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Uklovedoll2021
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Sexdolls.com - Is this a legitimate vendor?

Post by Uklovedoll2021 »

Will avoid this seller

guyyy

Post by guyyy »

Please post a conclusion. I do want to buy one of their dolls. sexdolls.com ( with one x ) is the only one I can find that has this doll https://www.sexdolls.com/doll/harmony/ I cannot find it anywhere else. Please lets us know if you received or did not receive the doll. I will not order from them until I know for sure. OR if anyone knows where else to get it that is more trusted please let me know :) Thank you.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

guyyy wrote:Please post a conclusion. I do want to buy one of their dolls. sexdolls.com ( with one x ) is the only one I can find that has this doll https://www.sexdolls.com/doll/harmony/ I cannot find it anywhere else. Please lets us know if you received or did not receive the doll. I will not order from them until I know for sure. OR if anyone knows where else to get it that is more trusted please let me know :) Thank you.
That is a YL 148cm wasp waist with one of the vampire heads. There are plenty of TDF approved vendors that can get you that doll. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

guyyy

Post by guyyy »

setevoltas wrote:
guyyy wrote:Please post a conclusion. I do want to buy one of their dolls. sexdolls.com ( with one x ) is the only one I can find that has this doll https://www.sexdolls.com/doll/harmony/ I cannot find it anywhere else. Please lets us know if you received or did not receive the doll. I will not order from them until I know for sure. OR if anyone knows where else to get it that is more trusted please let me know :) Thank you.
That is a YL 148cm wasp waist with one of the vampire heads. There are plenty of TDF approved vendors that can get you that doll. :thumbs_up:
OK Thank You. I have been searching and cannot find it so far. If anyone does find it elsewhere Please let me know. Thank you for the help.

DeusDick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DeusDick »

Well, I'm not happy... I got the photo's for approval today... and the Vagina looks way-- off... I'm hoping the photo's are just shit quality and the fact that the legs are raised is pulling back the Vagina making it look not right, but you guys tell me does this look like a legit AF doll to you?
https://imgur.com/a/roMQyzg

It should look like this:
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... -companion

I think I've been had... will know for sure when the Doll get's here... but right now I'm pretty fucking disappointed... and would NOT recommend this seller.

DeusDick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DeusDick »

OK... I looked at this video reviewing the same Doll I believe, and am convinced that this is an issue with AF doll for now:

It seems the promotional photos of the Vagina for this AF Doll is much better then what the customer will actually receive... also the photos they sent me are of such poor quality it's hard to really judge the vagina for now... everything else about the Doll looks legitimate... Anus and Vagina are the correct distances, ass looks correct, neck is the right length, body looks great, etc... I'll let you all know when I actually get the doll. But right now I'm not convinced this is a nock-off... however I don't think I will buy an AF doll again.
Last edited by jiayi on Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added urlmature tag

DeusDick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DeusDick »

Well, I got the Doll... everything about the Doll indicates it's legit except the Vagina and the Anus are odd.... I feel like the Anus is too far forward... and the Labia isn't super well defined like in the photos... I'm not sure if I got a bad batch from AF Doll or this is an extremely well done forgery... I'm about 80% confident it the legit doll, but I think next time I'm gonna go with a different Seller and Brand.

DeusDick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DeusDick »

I'm growing less and less confident that I got a legit Doll... is there suppose to be a Bolt at the end of the Anal Canal about 8 inches in? Because there is a bolt on mine... stuck my hand up there and it feels like it's there to hold the Anal Chanel in place, but this doesn't seem right.

INFORMATIONS