reallovesexdolls.com

A few questions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
IamUncleB
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

A few questions

Post by IamUncleB »

First off... forgive me if I have posted something wrong here. I am a newbie.

I am considering purchasing a doll, and my searches have led me to Real Love Sex Dolls. Price and promotions were the leading factors.

The 166cm, C-cup WM Doll Charlie, (Lara Croft look-alike) is what I think I have decided on. With the current promotion, I could get a second head, (I like head 124) upgraded mouth, and free EVO skeleton, among other things. Here are my questions...

Since it is free, is the EVO skeleton the choice to make?

Does the tongue make a difference? Maybe I should get one head with, and one without and make my own choice?

I would like pubic hair, but do not see that in the options. I can customize the body and use head 273, but would I have to spend extra on the "Charlie" wig? Can I request the pubic hair in the ordering?

Finally, Has anyone had any trouble with this site? I see responses from them here and feel confident, but this is a rather large purchase. Any horror stories?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A few questions

Post by dbenzguy »

The 166cm Charlie is an absolutely fantastic pick! I have almost bought that doll several times :D

I notice on their website that if you create a custom doll instead of a pre-configured one, you will get the option for implanted pubic hair.

Personally, I like the evo skeletons but have heard that others do not. It really is a personal preference but I find that I can achieve much more realistic poses with the evo than with the basic skeleton. The only downside that I've experienced is the slightly extra effort to put the shrugging shoulders into a correct position... just one more joint to make sure is positioned correctly.

I don't have any experience with the tongue option but I believe it is removable... perhaps others can confirm this.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I believe the tongue is permanent with the upgraded mouth. I like the idea of one with, one without.
The most important feature of the upgraded skeleton is the hinged neck. Much more durable, a must have in my book. At one point I thought the hinged neck was becoming standard, but not sure.

Edit: You are ABSOLUTELY fine with RLSD! They will take care of you. A very trusted member of this community.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

You are fine with RLSD. I'm on my fourth doll from them and have had no problems with them or their service. They're always helpful.

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

RLSD is very good,I had no issues with them

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

I did find a thread that discusses the tongue: viewtopic.php?f=240&t=119255

:glou:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I'll add my two cents...
RLSD is a fine option. I've bought two dolls from them, and have never had a single issue. They answer emails quickly and are very helpful.

Personally, I love the EVO skeleton. As has been said, not everyone does though. If you're interested in doing photography it really adds a lot to what you can do. And, if this is your first doll, you may not think that you will be into the photography part. I didn't expect to. But they have a way of talking you into taking photos... lol

Again, personally, I don't like the enhanced mouth. I got that on my first doll. It's too small and too far back in her mouth to make frenching any better. And it was a weak point inside her mouth that tore when using her for oral. To the point where I'm afraid to have oral with her anymore. I never order that feature now.

Also, you don't mention it, but unless you have a foot fetish I would highly recommend the standing feet. Great for photography, but also useful for standing her to change clothes and clean her sometimes too.

Good luck! You picked a real beauty there. I'm sure you'll be happy! :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thanks guys! :thumbs_up: Hope you know how much we love you!

:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

moodflow

Post by moodflow »

The Romantic wrote:The most important feature of the upgraded skeleton is the hinged neck. Much more durable, a must have in my book. At one point I thought the hinged neck was becoming standard, but not sure.
The new double-hinged skeleton should be standard on all WM dolls produced since late November or early December, according to Ted from WM Dolls

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I used RLSD's payment plan option and they were on top of it from initial order to delivery. RLSD answered all of my questions and kept me well-informed on every aspect of the transaction. They even emailed me to inquire as to whether she'd arrived in anything less than perfect condition. I've bought some accessories and supplies from RLSD since then and they've consistently accurate and efficient in filling the orders.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

IamUncleB
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IamUncleB »

Thank you all for such swift replies.

INFORMATIONS