reallovesexdolls.com

Shipping/Box Dimensions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JaredSchon77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping/Box Dimensions

Post by JaredSchon77 »

I ordered a thindoll, 162CM from RLSD. Received FedEx Tracking, under the tracking page/shipping details the box dimensions are listed at 125CM (125x35x24CM) and under 50 lbs (48.5). Box is too small to be the correct doll and I reached out to RLSD Cust Serv stating the same (waiting for response).

Anyone else ever order a doll and the box dimensions displayed via the shipping/tracking page were off? Worst case situation - I rec. the wrong order etc.

doctor-sensei
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Shipping/Box Dimensions

Post by doctor-sensei »

I ordered the WM158A from RLSD a month ago, and was concerned by exactly the same thing! The stats seemed way off. I never did check the actual stats upon arrival (had other things on my mind that day!) but she arrived AOK in a surprisingly well packed carton. My advice: breathe deep and repeat "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration..." IMHO, All will be well!
Representing A-Cup Brigade.
Once more unto the breach, dear friends,
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The box dimensions could very well be off. Another thing to consider is that the doll is 162 cm with the head on, but will be shipped with the head unscrewed. The head will be between the legs in the box.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

As a general rule of thumb, a 162cm doll would be boxed in a 156cm x 42cm x 30cm box, the head being detached of course.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

JaredSchon77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JaredSchon77 »

I'm with you both on this - I currently own a 138CM AF and a 100CM DS mini. The 138CM came in a 132CM (head removed of course) box. I will update once I have more information etc.

Thank you for responding!

doctor-sensei
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doctor-sensei »

Greetings JaredSchon77
I had exactly the same issue! I ordered my first doll from RLSD which arrive just a month ago, and the shipping carton specs seemed ridiculously off. I had the same fears you are having! However, the doll arrived perfectly in a well packed shipping carton (I never checked actual dimensions, as I had other, more pressing things on my mind at the time!) My advice would be, take a deep breath and repeat: I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear...

FYI, I notice we're Brothers in (doll) Arms! We both registered with DF on the same day! (you're are about 2 hrs my senior). And I have a WM158A, which is VERY close in dimensions to the Thindoll. Congrats! Look forward from hearing from you later. From my experience, all will be well!
Representing A-Cup Brigade.
Once more unto the breach, dear friends,
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

JaredSchon77, I'm sorry, but we have not received any message from you via email, your store account, phone or elsewhere.

Please don't worry about the measurements and weight listed for shipping. The factory shipping companies routinely under report weight and box size to save on shipping costs. We wish they wouldn't do that for this very reason, but they do. Your doll will arrive as ordered and QC'd.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JaredSchon77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JaredSchon77 »

doctor-sensei: That's funny (in regard to the two hours apart and doll type), all worked out as she arrived today (correct doll/size etc). I will have to share some pics soon :)

Stacey: Thank you for reaching out, in regard to the email, I hit reply to "orders@" instead of emailing cust serv or messaging within the website itself - sorry about that - my fault. Turned out as you stated, the shipper just fudged the dim numbers (I know dimensional weight costs can by high). No issues, doll looks great!

(the only issue I may have now are my other girls being jealous of our latest addition!)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

It's my pleasure! We look forward to seeing those pics!

Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Stacey
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Jodomain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jodomain »

Bump: I had to destroy the original cardboard box my doll was shipped in because it was too damaged. Where can I buy another cardboard box equivalent to my old one? Cay anyone refer me to a website or store please?

SynDaverlover765

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

I recommend this thread.
viewtopic.php?t=135024

INFORMATIONS