sanhuiofficial.com

まりや arrived

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: まりや arrived

Post by Pabzilla »

lars77 wrote:
Pabzilla wrote:Hi Lars77, congratulations on the arrival of your new lady.
Mariya is very beautiful, I like how you have her hair tucked behind her ear in the second pic, very nice.
I hope you and Mariya bond well and she is everything you imagined she would be. :thumbs_up:
Hi Pabzilla

Thank you - I really made fun to arrange her hair :-) I will buy some hair clips/clamps, to be able to play more with her hair.

My fantasy was triggered at the moment, i have seen her on the SANHUI webpage :whistle: Now, there are a sort of intense feelings, like when i met a real girl. This make's me very happy and this is already more then i have imagined.

That is what I like to read Lars77, not everyone gets those feelings but for those of us who do it is wonderful.
I'm glad you are happy :thumbs_up:

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Some clothes arrived today :D
PSX_20191224_135851.jpg
PSX_20191224_192204.jpg

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

lars77 wrote:Some clothes arrived today :D
PSX_20191224_135851.jpg
PSX_20191224_192204.jpg
I need to get myself one of those chairs... for... reasons...
Nice pictures ;)
lars77 wrote: Hi Zanarkand

In fact, this is a really similar story! 8O

It took around one week from factory photos to a tracking number on mine. The way from China to Switzerland only took 3 days. The last 4 days you wait in the FedEx warehouse near of me. This was the hardest time to wait :puppydogeyes:. So i feel with you and i hope, you will get her soon!

Thanks, i will check the other thread :thumbs_up:
I got my tracking ID quite quickly, Mike and Sanhui handled everything super fast actually. But sadly for me, it took 2 whole weeks for the doll to arrive in EU from china (no tracking updates for all that time). And now it is planned to be delivered on 27/12, super exited and hoping nothing is wrong!
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi Lars, I see Mariya got some nice cloths, I really like the yellow dress, can't beat a dress for making your lady look pretty.
Very nice pictures :thumbs_up:

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Zanarkand wrote: I got my tracking ID quite quickly, Mike and Sanhui handled everything super fast actually. But sadly for me, it took 2 whole weeks for the doll to arrive in EU from china (no tracking updates for all that time). And now it is planned to be delivered on 27/12, super exited and hoping nothing is wrong!
I hope, this is the last day of waiting and you will finally get your girl in a perfect condition :thumbs_up:

BTW: The chair (IKEA) is super useful - it saves my back and is perfect to style her hair :)

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Pabzilla wrote:Hi Lars, I see Mariya got some nice cloths, I really like the yellow dress, can't beat a dress for making your lady look pretty.
Very nice pictures :thumbs_up:
Thank you! It's my first dress, i have buyed for her and i am happy, that this fits so well. She looks so cute with this :D

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Like that yellow dress.
She looks great in it!
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Congratulations Lars77, she looks adorable in that yellow dress. The pink nightie really shows off her "assets".
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

まりや, i have something for you.
FaceApp_1577825486771.jpg
For me?
FaceApp_1577826274762.jpg
Yeah, a little snowflake and something to hide your small injury. Sorry again for that. I have to learn, how fragile your fingertips are.

Oh, thank you so much! This really isn't a problem. It will heal, when you got your tube of special glue. I trust you can fix it.
FaceApp_1577826525181.jpg
Is the snowflake for the fact, that i arrived in winter?

Yes, and it means also, that with you, all the cold times are over now.
FaceApp_1577822689329.jpg
I am happy that none of us have to freeze anymore.
PSX_20191231_222046.jpg

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

lars77 wrote:... In difference to my order, there was no standing option on the picture. I had ordered this together with loose joints (more to be on the safe side, when I pose her for short time on a chair or wall for example). Apparently, that doesn’t make sense and this is the reason, why SANHUI has removed this option...
What a beauty... Congrat!!!

So you can't have standing feet and loose joints together?

And this doll can be made into different looks? smiling with teeth showing, and normal straight face with no/little teeth showing?

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

tpefan19 wrote: What a beauty... Congrat!!!

So you can't have standing feet and loose joints together?

And this doll can be made into different looks? smiling with teeth showing, and normal straight face with no/little teeth showing?
Thank you :-)

I have ordered exactly this - but they removed the standing feet option. At all, it would be really unsafe, to let her stand with loose joints. So it's good, they have removed it. It's also much more natural to touch her little cold feets this way (no caps) :-)

No, she can't smile like on photo 3 and 4. This is only faked with the "FaceApp" :wink:. I have seen this the first time on Serge's photos (take a look in Magalis thread) and I wanted to try it also :whistle:.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

I'm in love again, haha, love the photos!

Mike.

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:I'm in love again, haha, love the photos!

Mike.
Thank you - I had a lot of fun for posing and taking photos! :D

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Congrats on your new Sanhui Lars77!!

She really is gorgeous! Would love to see how she looks in a bathing suit, with her great figure!

I have a 158cm doll from early 2018, and your doll appears to be just slightly more curvy from the official Sanhui website pics :)

If the features of these Sanhui dolls get better still over the coming year, I might end up having to get my 3rd Sanhui doll! :D :D :D

INFORMATIONS