Quick Summer review

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
vito

Quick Summer review

Post by vito »

Just wanted to share my experience with the Summer doll that I received a few days ago. I have 4 other dolls (3 tpe and one silicon) but have been looking for a lightweight "spinner" doll that I can easily store and move around for bedroom play. It turns out the Summer doll is perfect for that!!

She was packed well, and delivered in perfect condition, and looked beautiful out of the box. Her TPE is smooth to the touch and soft, but not the softest of my dolls. My YL 148 is by far the softest I've ever experienced. She did get softer as she warmed up, and I couldn't help but squeeze every inch of her. Her boobs bounce around wonderfully! She came with 4 wigs (pretty good quality for freebies!) and a few outfits that I haven't tried on her yet. Her skeleton was appropriately stiff for play and posing, except for two areas. Her neck seems a bit loose causing her head to fall forward during playtime. It's not a biggie in my book, but should be mentioned. Also her ankles do not seem to flex or extend, but I also wasn't very forceful with her and I expect they were designed to move, so I'll keep trying. Other than that I was VERY impressed with the skeleton and her ability to do splits and ride cowgirl! She is short in stature, but when on the bed in various poses she does not look strange at all and is an absolute vixen!! She turns out to be the perfect spinner in terms of awesome curves, soft tpe, manageable weight and range of motion for playtime.

Her vaginal and anal canals seem bombproof. They are heavily reinforced and I was impressed that there was no sign of stress or tearing after several rounds of play. My YL and WM dolls showed stretch marks and small tears within the first week (even with careful use), so the thought put into Summer's vaginal/anal design is greatly appreciated. Overall Summer exceeded all of my expectations - she was affordable, has great curves that are amazing to caress and fondle, is very lightweight and manageable to move around, and can do every sexual position I tried with her. Now I'm looking at some of the larger Sili dolls to round out my collection.

I will attempt to post photos the next time I take her out. I did take some, but they all were blurry.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Quick Summer review

Post by Dollarhyde »

Nice review vito... thanks for sharing... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Quick Summer review

Post by stones »

Great review, sounds like a great honeymoon too!

INFORMATIONS