Trying to figure out the standing feature.

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Trying to figure out the standing feature.

Post by Zignoff »

Hello all, just got my new Summer doll from the BF sale, amazing doll, but the standing feature is giving me a bit of a head scratch do I need to tighten them in or can they be removed? Sorry Kind of new to this feature and don't want to damage the doll.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Trying to figure out the standing feature.

Post by Dollarhyde »

Could you explain a bit more, please... what is it you are trying to figure out?? If you are trying to get your gal to stand all on her own... like in the middle of the room unsupported that is not a great idea. You should always use a support like a desk, chair, or wall to assist your doll in standing. You can stand your doll on her own unsupported but I would not venture too far away from her you do this at your own risk... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

When I received my Summer doll, the foot bolts were protruding a lot. Your Summer doll should come with 2 allen keys. Use the appropriate size allen key and you can turn the bolts in towards the foot so they don't protrude as much.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

Dollarhyde wrote:Could you explain a bit more, please... what is it you are trying to figure out?? If you are trying to get your gal to stand all on her own... like in the middle of the room unsupported that is not a great idea. You should always use a support like a desk, chair, or wall to assist your doll in standing. You can stand your doll on her own unsupported but I would not venture too far away from her you do this at your own risk... :glou:
Well the standing screws were protruding out quite a bit, and I have the item to screw them in, my question is do I need to remove them while not standing and screw them all the way in when using the standing function? Or Should I just screw them all the way in now and leave them in at all times?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Unless you have a foot fetish of some sort, it's easier to just leave the standing screws in place. They need to protrude a little from the bottom of the foot so they alone bear the load rather than the doll's flesh.

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

Nothing like that, I just don't want to damage her, I'm trying my best to take care of her.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Zignoff wrote:
Dollarhyde wrote:Could you explain a bit more, please... what is it you are trying to figure out?? If you are trying to get your gal to stand all on her own... like in the middle of the room unsupported that is not a great idea. You should always use a support like a desk, chair, or wall to assist your doll in standing. You can stand your doll on her own unsupported but I would not venture too far away from her you do this at your own risk... :glou:
Well the standing screws were protruding out quite a bit, and I have the item to screw them in, my question is do I need to remove them while not standing and screw them all the way in when using the standing function? Or Should I just screw them all the way in now and leave them in at all times?
Not necessarily unless when you screw them in they are deforming the top of the foot... if that's the case you might want to cut a bit of the bolt off so they are not protruding as mentioned... but as Mr Franz indicated unless you have a foot fetish removing the bolts are not necessary... I would suggest putting socks on to keep her feet from getting banged up when you are not using her.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

That sounds like a good idea thank you I will do that.

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

Mr Franz wrote:Unless you have a foot fetish of some sort, it's easier to just leave the standing screws in place. They need to protrude a little from the bottom of the foot so they alone bear the load rather than the doll's flesh.
I'll add the fact that putting them back in can be a lot more difficult than you might think! I've found that screwing them in so they don't protrude is less of a damage-risk than trying to get them back in after they've been out for awhile.

INFORMATIONS