sanhuiofficial.com

Bella Broke her Back! 6 months new Sanhui Doll.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
pgargon
Former Member

Re: Bella Broke her Back! 6 months new Sanhui Doll.

Post by pgargon »

My condolences. But today my Lisa got it!

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=117920&start=45

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Unless I am mistaken, that makes three dolls in the last few days alone that are experiencing broken joints, and they all appear to be purchased within a similar time frame (late spring to early summer of this year iirc).

I wonder if something was going on around that time frame of manufacturing with a design change or the crafting process or what have you?

My deepest condolences, I could tell how happy you were with her! I truly hope SH steps up, and possibly looks into that time frame of manufacturing for skeletons and can identify a solution.

In the meantime, I need to contact SH about my own order at this point I think.

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

Thank you for all your kind words! I feel less alone in this endeavor.

Now that a few posters come out about a similar fate to their dolls, it become more worrysome whether it is an inherited design flaw, and whether it will pass onto the new flexible edition skeleton.

Mike did check on me earlier. I still need to look forward to a workable solution yet from Sanhui. I hope whatever it come to be, it won't be insulting to a goodwill customer.

Will I get a free repair but still have to pay the costly shipping? Will there be a new body? Do I need to repair it myself? Is it repairable? How about a reasonable discount toward a new skeleton? Do I need to brutally cut open Bella like pgargon did to Lisa? That picture look like bloody murder to me.

On the positive note, Sanhui taught me one thing: sex is expensive, boy!

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

metrax wrote:Hello Silver Silence, sad to read such a thing. My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved Bella. I can well understand your feelings.

I have my Sanhui now a few days, but what I have read here in the last days makes me think about a sale. The joints in her back are so stiff that one day she will probably suffer the same fate, I think.

I totally agree with Dollfriend that a warning should be given.

It's almost 2020 now and manufacturers still can't make durable and functional skeletons, not even at $3,000+ dolls.

I very much hope for your sake that there is a good solution to your problem.
Same issue with mine, i'm afraid of attempting to loosen her back by flexing it multiple times due to my concern for damage. More than a year later and my girl's back is still as stiff as when I got her. It's very difficult to move but I don't think i would get a sanhui at the moment not due to the back joint but I wish to try other silicone dolls. Three other manufacturer down but still sanhui is my favorite due to it having a better silicone feel.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I must have had my finger on the Buy button a half dozen times to Sanhui. They've made so many awesome improvements over the years. But then I hear these stories too often and back off the purchase bug.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

I don't know if this will help, but you might take a look at what happened with my 4Woods when she had back problems and how I fixed her:

viewtopic.php?f=163&t=115078

The repairs were completed this past summer and, so far, it looks like I did something right.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

For what it's worth, I contacted Mike by PM about a month ago to ask for his assistance with a Sanhui 145 whose joints were stiffer than a 2x4. I posted a thread asking for suggestions and invited him to join in, if he could, to offer his expertise. Never heard a peep and after hearing about the broken back issue, I may just shelve mine. I can say for certain I won't be buying a new Sanhui in the future. My next new one will be a WM, if they can sort out their finger problem.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Taylr wrote:For what it's worth, I contacted Mike by PM about a month ago to ask for his assistance with a Sanhui 145 whose joints were stiffer than a 2x4. I posted a thread asking for suggestions and invited him to join in, if he could, to offer his expertise. Never heard a peep and after hearing about the broken back issue, I may just shelve mine. I can say for certain I won't be buying a new Sanhui in the future. My next new one will be a WM, if they can sort out their finger problem.
Where is this thread? I'd love some advice on mine also. Even if none of the Sanhui reps wish to respond, it'd be worth it for other members.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

esquisseallure wrote:
Taylr wrote:For what it's worth, I contacted Mike by PM about a month ago to ask for his assistance with a Sanhui 145 whose joints were stiffer than a 2x4. I posted a thread asking for suggestions and invited him to join in, if he could, to offer his expertise. Never heard a peep and after hearing about the broken back issue, I may just shelve mine. I can say for certain I won't be buying a new Sanhui in the future. My next new one will be a WM, if they can sort out their finger problem.
Where is this thread? I'd love some advice on mine also. Even if none of the Sanhui reps wish to respond, it'd be worth it for other members.

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=121913

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

esquisseallure wrote:
You may also want to see pgargon's thread about his Lisa, which has photos of her broken back. viewtopic.php?f=261&t=117920&start=30
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

In the past days, Sanhui and I have worked out an amicable resolution to Bella's situation. In the process I gained an impression of a company that care about its customer and product. I dont expect a business half a planet away can go those extra miles much like Sanhui. Sanhui's customer service is commendable

Mike from Sanhui reached out to me as soon as he learned of the problem. He worked diligently with kind words and quick replies.

I was offered a new body with a respectable discount that any customer in my situation deserve. In come short of a free offer, but then I am old enough not expect business to run for free. I am a business owner myself.

Even going by the fine print, the doll can be fixed for free, the prohibitively costly shipping expense may not make it worth while. So it come down to paying the shipping and get a repaired doll, or pay a partial cost of a new one. The later make better sense to me.

It is unfortunate my doll falls into certain statistic, leaving the image of that one disgruntled welder hating Sanhui with a grudge. Nonetheless, I paid my share of misfortune and Sanhui isn't running away from their grieving customer. In a industry as untameable as love doll business, Sanhui come out as trust worthy.

In my life experience, sale rep who help out grieving customer after sale tend to be the one who get fired first. Well, Mike is still kicking strong in Sanhui, so that is some hard evidence there the company is run by good folks lot.

"Why Sanhui's doll break like toys?!"
"It is a toy! SEX TOY!"

Bella will get the new flexi skeleton. Hopefully in time I can post some photos of her in "Bella Reborn." Bella can finally pose on her knee, spread her legs and strike some explicit pose that no children is allowed to behold. Aren't you excited already?

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

This is great news Silver! I am among those who have been planning on a new Sanhui purchase soon and was discouraged by the rash of breakage issues. However, I am hoping their new flexi skeleton has addressed the flaws with the back joint. I am going to take the plunge and hope for the best. Your experience has given me more confidence that Sanhui will properly address any issues should they arise within a reasonable period after the purchase.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Great news! It's great to hear this is getting sorted out for you. I'll be looking forward to seeing Bella back in action and better than ever!

trs80

Post by trs80 »

I'm glad to see a good resolution for you and Bella! I know you'll be happy together again.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

That is good news indeed.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

INFORMATIONS