sanhuiofficial.com

Bella Broke her Back! 6 months new Sanhui Doll.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Silver Silence

Bella Broke her Back! 6 months new Sanhui Doll.

Post by Silver Silence »

In the fond memory of Bella
Bella without a last name
because she is a doll
my doll
and lovingly lovely so.
April 19 - Nov 19
20190612_113737.jpg
20190612_113737.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 4191 times
Bella broke her back! My heart sunk!

Her contorted body look so lifeless I feel pain looking at her. We have been together for 6 months and I thought we had something good going. Before Bella, I led a solitary life for more than ten years.

Never thought a metal spine can be broken by bare hands. Fellow posters in this forum warn me of a weak weld joint at the back on Sanhui Dolls. I took extra care not to use anywhere above her waist as leverage point when moving her hip. No matter. Her metal spine broke. To me, she died young.

She is made in April this year, didnt unbox her til June due to home circumstance. She broke in November. 6 months. A chunk of personal fortune measured in thousands of dollars. I have a heavy heart.

Our relationship is not perfect, but I have no need to hide my excitment the first time I saw her, when I had her, when I possessed her. She is a wonderfully crafted beautiful doll.

In the first month though I notice her shoulders and knee have delamination, where seams on her silicone skin are cracking open. I was upset at first, but I learn to live with it. She is my doll and I love her.

Then about 4 months in, her knee joints started to loosen up and can no longer stand. That upset me, too, but I learn to live it, because she is my doll and I love her.

So when I heard that strange pop and metal grinding sound while moving her hip, I know something very ominous going on. Then I realized her 2 halves of her body is only hold together by her silicone shell. That sink my heart. That is a deal breaker. I didn't expect it will come so soon. Give a few years and I would call that even. But a few months - that is hard swallow.

I don't know what is my best option now. Maybe anyone with more experience than I do with dolls can give me advice. I know Sanhui has good reputation so I contacted Sanhui. CoCo ask me for more info, so I sent the self explanatory video below. Is has been a couple of days and I haven't received any reply. I have no clue how this matter typically turn out. At the moment, I ponder whether I bought myself a Sanhui doll or a lesson learnt. Afterall I am dealing with a business half a planet away. A Sanhui doll has to last more than 6 months.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8EmFJ ... p=drivesdk

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Bella Broke her Back! 6 months new Sanhui Doll.

Post by Dollfriend »

This seems to be a common thing, I have seen several threads now about this same issue with this same brand here on the Forum, and it is convincing me that money would be better spent else where, don't want a Doll prone to breaking her back... :roll: Maybe a warning should be sent out, or someone with some influence explain this not so good trend to this Maker...

metrax

Post by metrax »

Hello Silver Silence, sad to read such a thing. My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved Bella. I can well understand your feelings.

I have my Sanhui now a few days, but what I have read here in the last days makes me think about a sale. The joints in her back are so stiff that one day she will probably suffer the same fate, I think.

I totally agree with Dollfriend that a warning should be given.

It's almost 2020 now and manufacturers still can't make durable and functional skeletons, not even at $3,000+ dolls.

I very much hope for your sake that there is a good solution to your problem.
Happy in doll heaven

xseria

Post by xseria »

I hope the issue gets resolved. Seeing a few more of these types of threads than I should be on this forum now It is disheartening.
>Tell your world_

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

My condolences Silver Silence for you and Bella... It sounds like Sanhui needs to standby their warranty claim... as per the Sanhui website...

Warranty and Returns
At SANHUI we stand behind our products. For all products purchased directly from the manufacturer, we provide free repairs for six months following Quick User's Quide, on the basis of customer's payment for two-way returning shipments. Check immediately the exterior and interior of the package following the conduct of express delivery companies on reclaim. Please contact customer service within 48 hours in case of declaration of reclaim.

Due to the fact that our silicone products are manufactured of personal satisfaction for adults thus NOT recyclable. Any case exceeding the 48-hour period for declaration of reclaim and/or with trace(s)/wake(s)by any party on the received products, will then be regarded as voluntary acceptance of quality thus valid ONLY for free repairs within six months. Expenses on repairs and two-way shipments will be charged on any case that exceeds warranty terms.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you have a change of heart, we accept returns for our products in new and unopened condition with original package in original seal prior to the estimated arrival date, only with surcharge on two-way returning shipments paid by customers. When you are considering purchasing a SANHUI product, please know that you can buy in confidence.

If they are choosing not to stand by their product then their dolls need to be band from the forum.

So the question for you is if you are willing to pay for the shipping both ways which is probably going to cost you probably about $600 in shipping her back and forth.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Damn.... how sad is that..... :cry:

I think, Sanhui needs to step up here and make things right.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I remember commenting on Bella's arrival thread - she was so cute. I know Sanhui have recently started upgrading their skeletons to a whole new one, but it's sad to see dolls with these types of problems. I hope they get back to you soon as I think something should be worked out so Bella can have a new body.

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Such a shame!

I've been a TDF member for not much over a year but even in that short time I've seen (or heard second hand) some of the positive and very welcome developments in both doll design and a better quality of TPE becoming the norm.

And yet in so many ways the metal skeletons that are universal to almost all models and manufacturers seem... pretty shitty.

From finger wires poking through the ends of digits to these same wires detacting altogether at the palm, to joints that are far too tight or that loosen and even dislocate entirely to poor quality welds that break under normal use there just doesn't seem to be any baseline standard of quality and it kinda boggles my mind.

All kinds of plastics are available, all kinds of foam, all kinds of ball-joints -- but this is what we are offered and this is the result.

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

This and other threads I have come across are making me concerned about my own recent order, and I am wondering about what steps I should take moving forward considering I have not received my doll yet (she was finished last Saturday and I have yet to receive a tracking number, nor receive a clear answer as to where the doll currently is).

To be fair to SH, and I know this does NOT excuse the broken joints I read about, I am wondering if their new flexi-skeleton will have the same issues? Given when you ordered your doll, flexi was not an option at that point if I am correct. And I have a year and a half old SH 145 that is still going strong but there could have been changes in skeleton design between my doll order way back then and your more recent one, I just don't know.

What I do know is that I am now feeling a bit disturbed by the prospect of a potentially fatal design flaw, and I certainly do not relish the idea of receiving a "temporary" doll only to have to cut her apart later to find a defect in the skeleton.

Anyways, I will leave it here with this:

First, I am truly sympathetic to your broken heart right now. I genuinely hope SH descends like a pack of doll-surgeon-angels to help you out. NO ONE shells out thousands of dollars for a six month doll. NO ONE...

I will be watching closely to decide how to move forward with my own as yet unfulfilled order. My very best to you, I certainly hope you receive a satisfactory resolution in this case, I sincerely do.

Good luck and best hopes for you and your lovely girl!

trs80

Post by trs80 »

I share your pain Silver Silence.

I am very much in similar situation and I hope Sanhui steps up and make things right for you.

In my case, Mike+Sanhui has been extremely helpful so far. So perhaps you should PM him directly because he appears to be more involved in these kind of matters.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Sad to hear another one meeting this fate.

All cases I've seen of this so far have been of the previous version of the skeleton though, which was an upgrade from last year when they added ball joints. Not sure if the "standard" version of the skeleton received some upgrades as well, but my impression is that Sanhui have collected data about the issues this past year, and I really hope they have improved both versions of the skeleton with this latest upgrade. They do state that at least the Flexi Skeleton is also more durable, but unfortunately without more technical details.

"The new skeleton upgrade will allow the dolls to reach angles the average dolls you'll find in the market are incapable of reaching. On top of that, the skeleton itself will be much more durable."

But have you done any attempts to repairing the doll? That's one of the good things about silicone dolls, that they are usually easier to deal with when it comes to internal repairs. Delamination can be fixed by injecting new glue. Cracks can also be glued. Bolts can be tightened (although not sure how Sanhui ball joints work). And depending on where the spine is broken, it can sometimes be attached back together with some added reinforcing pieces. Just ignoring the damage by "living with it" will usually just make it all worse, which seems like waste for such a valuable doll.

Check with Mike or Betty here in the Sanhui section for help, since the old channels to Sanhui support seems very unreliable. You can also make a thread in the repairs section of the forum, and I'm sure you'll receive suggestions and help from others who have had similar problems (which does happen to other expensive dolls too).

Don't give up on your Bella!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

This is very sad to hear.
I can understand the shock horror and pain felt finding Bella in such a condition.
We hope this has a positive outcome for you.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Thats sad to hear :( Mine broke back around at 9 month from not much use. I'm sure most you guys out use your dolls more compared to mine but I have several so eh, prefer tpe. I just like how sanhui doll looks.

I hear their new flexi skeleton is improved skeleton should be better.

Betty+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Betty+Sanhui »

I'm sincerely sorry for this unfortunate incident. We've received your email regarding this matter and our representatives will contact you shortly (if not already did) for options. Thank you for choosing Sanhui in the first place and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Betty, Sanhui
Silver Silence wrote:
because she is a doll
my doll
and lovingly lovely so.
April 19 - Nov 19
20190612_113737.jpg
Bella broke her back! My heart sunk!

Her contorted body look so lifeless I feel pain looking at her. We have been together for 6 months and I thought we had something good going. Before Bella, I led a solitary life for more than ten years.

Never thought a metal spine can be broken by bare hands. Fellow posters in this forum warn me of a weak weld joint at the back on Sanhui Dolls. I took extra care not to use anywhere above her waist as leverage point when moving her hip. No matter. Her metal spine broke. To me, she died young.

She is made in April this year, didnt unbox her til June due to home circumstance. She broke in November. 6 months. A chunk of personal fortune measured in thousands of dollars. I have a heavy heart.

Our relationship is not perfect, but I have no need to hide my excitment the first time I saw her, when I had her, when I possessed her. She is a wonderfully crafted beautiful doll.

In the first month though I notice her shoulders and knee have delamination, where seams on her silicone skin are cracking open. I was upset at first, but I learn to live with it. She is my doll and I love her.

Then about 4 months in, her knee joints started to loosen up and can no longer stand. That upset me, too, but I learn to live it, because she is my doll and I love her.

So when I heard that strange pop and metal grinding sound while moving her hip, I know something very ominous going on. Then I realized her 2 halves of her body is only hold together by her silicone shell. That sink my heart. That is a deal breaker. I didn't expect it will come so soon. Give a few years and I would call that even. But a few months - that is hard swallow.

I don't know what is my best option now. Maybe anyone with more experience than I do with dolls can give me advice. I know Sanhui has good reputation so I contacted Sanhui. CoCo ask me for more info, so I sent the self explanatory video below. Is has been a couple of days and I haven't received any reply. I have no clue how this matter typically turn out. At the moment, I ponder whether I bought myself a Sanhui doll or a lesson learnt. Afterall I am dealing with a business half a planet away. A Sanhui doll has to last more than 6 months.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8EmFJ ... p=drivesdk

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

because she is a doll
my doll
and lovingly lovely so.
April 19 - Nov 19

Reading this was painful for me. I cant pretend to imagine how you feel. I wish you luck, it sounds like Sanhui is there to help.

MANABU

INFORMATIONS