Starpery.com

Handjob Hands?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Rider77

Handjob Hands?

Post by Rider77 »

So I'm still pretty new around here and so maybe this has been discussed and rejected but I did a bit of searching & didn't come up with much.

Why not handjob hands? I made a very very very quick illustration to provide a visual aid.
20191125_173515.jpg
20191125_173515.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 2036 times
So in my time here I've read many stories about the failings of current tpe finger configurations. They are not super easy to pose, not super sturdily designed, wires tend to break & you can't even get a stroke.

It seems to me that a really easy fix would be; fusing the bottom three fingers and then fusing the tip of the thumb to the pads of the middle and ring finger, leaving the index finger wired for some level of pose-ability. If sculpted with the hand in a natural, not a "holding a bat" position, I think this configuration would still work well for the photographers in the group, the index finger remaining pose-able would allow for a good deal of variety and the slightly closed grip would probably aid in photo shoots that required held props.

Aside from the reduction of failure points by removing all but the index finger wires, users of these dolls would now be able to experience a bit of grip from the hand of their doll, not saying it'll revolutionize the experience for anybody but it seems like it'd be good for a bit of foreplay, no?

Anyway, I'm not intending on starting a doll manufacturing company so I guess this I idea is now public use. It would be mighty kind of ya if ya felt like sending me a free doll or something if you end up running with the idea.

:glou:

redfiredsoul1
Ex-Member

Re: Handjob Hands?

Post by redfiredsoul1 »

I think they should make better and more realistic hands to begin with for most of the dolls. I like sharing pictures of my own dolls on Facebook and have received plenty of feedback. Most complaints are about the hands that are simply just not realistic enough.

With that said, I think your idea is good. They should come up with better, sexier hands that are suitable for handjobs.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

MannequinFan (tdf member) did a mod for this exact thing. Works quite well.
See topic here-
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=110832

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

This is what I love about TDF... the constant inspiration of imagination never ceases!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

How about removable fixed position hands? Manufacturers could offer several different fixed poses similar to those available for BJD's and phican type dolls. Could probably use the same type of connector as used for attaching the head and seams could easily be covered with a thick bracelet. :idea:

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

I was thinking about this, too. On the newer articulated finger dolls, do the fingers actually stay where you pose them? And if so - can a posed hand perform this rather pleasing function?

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

I'm glad you created this topic.

This is part of foreplay that I think is really important and not considered in design.

I'm not sure if fusing fingers together is the right answer. I like to photograph my doll and pose her in different ways that this would not look good.

But, I wonder if sturdier joints might do a good enough "job" haha... In general I would like to see improved hands for this purpose.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Some realistic hands being developed -

XYDoll - silicone - viewtopic.php?p=2309811#p2309811

WM Doll - not sure if it's TPE only, but interesting tech -
viewtopic.php?t=164491

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

theirs a slight danger in getting your dong ripped off lol !

anyone want to be first in line to test this??
:D 8O 8O 8O :wink: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ¿Manos con la mano?

Post by terminator357 »

You just gave me a great idea to glue my fingers with super glue, I even wrapped my hand with rubber wrap or packaging and nothing worked
Thanks

INFORMATIONS