www.sm-doll.com

My 157c showing the goods.

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My 157c showing the goods.

Post by SMdoll »

TurboMentor wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:That's an incredible lady there

I'd love to see SM Doll make a 167cm A cup breasts version of this doll looking like a Las Vegas Jubilee or Moulin Rouge showgirl.
Since it is Halloween season and to demonstrate here's some nice pics , hope you don't mind and "Enjoy!!!"
That's Lynda Carter in the black outfit!! Yes, I agree...make her in a doll and I will buy it immediately!!!!
Yes, it's in our new doll project. You're welcome to contact me. star@sm-doll.com
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

TurboMentor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TurboMentor »

SMdoll wrote:
TurboMentor wrote:

I'd love to see SM Doll make a 167cm A cup breasts version of this doll looking like a Las Vegas Jubilee or Moulin Rouge showgirl.
Since it is Halloween season and to demonstrate here's some nice pics , hope you don't mind and "Enjoy!!!"
That's Lynda Carter in the black outfit!! Yes, I agree...make her in a doll and I will buy it immediately!!!!
Yes, it's in our new doll project. You're welcome to contact me. star@sm-doll.com
Star
Will you/can you replicate the face of a celebrity?? If so, guess I need to take out a second mortgage!!!!
Currently owned: AF Doll - Ginger (my nickname for her and my avatar photo) :: 160cm B Cup

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

TurboMentor wrote:
SMdoll wrote:
TurboMentor wrote:

Star
Will you/can you replicate the face of a celebrity?? If so, guess I need to take out a second mortgage!!!!
Yes.
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

TurboMentor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TurboMentor »

SMdoll wrote:
TurboMentor wrote:
SMdoll wrote:
TurboMentor wrote:

Star
Yes.
Star
Can't wait to see your finished product!!! Thanks for pushing the envelope further in this industry!
Currently owned: AF Doll - Ginger (my nickname for her and my avatar photo) :: 160cm B Cup

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Morning all,

here are a couple of photos of Star and Andrea in a group photo shoot with some other dolls.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Panther68 wrote:Morning all,

here are a couple of photos of Star and Andrea in a group photo shoot with some other dolls.

Hello, beautiful ladies! :D
Star

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

This one is for you, Avante. A side by side comparison of the SM 157c and the IT 163c.
Attachments
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG (820.74 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG (70.11 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG (628.9 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG (544.78 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG (505.86 KiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1535 times
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG (804.36 KiB) Viewed 1535 times

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

They look pretty much the same in height

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Panther68 wrote:This one is for you, Avante. A side by side comparison of the SM 157c and the IT 163c.
Sexy!! :thumbs_up:
Star

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Very nice comparison shots!

they do look similar in height, im suprised the 157c doggy position stands taller, it seems the 163 has a longer torso but the SM has longer legs.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn! Thanks bro!

So both are definitely way hot; imo 2 of the best models right now. The height again made me laugh too...let's just say I like that SM157 = 157cm, kinda the way it should be right. It's still rather weird to see this in practice tho. Do feel like the SM's neck is a bit to long to be honest.

@Pip, yeah def! I knew this relatively (for these models compared), but the actual pics of them standing / doggy really show the 157C is rather ALLOT higher up. For doggy definite plus. Also OMG @ SM's positioning looking even better than IT's (which I thought was basically the best).

When looking at the standing pics, I kinda initially felt like SM has very tiny upper body (esp. comp. to the IT model), but checked against some real life models (wel not model-model) pics in this height range, and the SM proportions are closer to realistic proportions, I think at least. Never been a huge fan of the longer upperbody IT has going on myself (not talking trash, well this is: looks like it's missing some 4-5cm of leg length...get it ;)).

Stupid jokes aside tho, I do love the hips, ass and esp. legs of the IT more so, compared to how the SM's are a bit thinner, esp. near the knees. The IT looks more 'realistic' to me leg shape wise. But man hehehe the doggy part is a rather huge factor in choosing dolls for me tho ;). Ass-upper-leg wise phwwww both models are rather great tho!

Must be a treat to stare at this P!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

sean301 wrote:They look pretty much the same in height
They pretty much are the same height. The SM 157 really is 157 cm. The IT 163 is really 158-60 cm depending on the size of the head. Here, the Doria head makes it a height of 158 cm
Pip-Doll88 wrote:Very nice comparison shots!

they do look similar in height, im suprised the 157c doggy position stands taller, it seems the 163 has a longer torso but the SM has longer legs.
Hey PD, yes, exactly. The LHP is a bit better on the SM 157 and with the longer legs access from the back side is possible for us taller guys. Down side is that with a shorter torso her MTV is about 64 cm vs the 68 cm on the IT 163. So things to consider.
avante wrote:Damn! Thanks bro!

So both are definitely way hot; imo 2 of the best models right now. The height again made me laugh too...let's just say I like that SM157 = 157cm, kinda the way it should be right. It's still rather weird to see this in practice tho. Do feel like the SM's neck is a bit to long to be honest.

@Pip, yeah def! I knew this relatively (for these models compared), but the actual pics of them standing / doggy really show the 157C is rather ALLOT higher up. For doggy definite plus. Also OMG @ SM's positioning looking even better than IT's (which I thought was basically the best).

When looking at the standing pics, I kinda initially felt like SM has very tiny upper body (esp. comp. to the IT model), but checked against some real life models (wel not model-model) pics in this height range, and the SM proportions are closer to realistic proportions, I think at least. Never been a huge fan of the longer upperbody IT has going on myself (not talking trash, well this is: looks like it's missing some 4-5cm of leg length...get it ;)).

Stupid jokes aside tho, I do love the hips, ass and esp. legs of the IT more so, compared to how the SM's are a bit thinner, esp. near the knees. The IT looks more 'realistic' to me leg shape wise. But man hehehe the doggy part is a rather huge factor in choosing dolls for me tho ;). Ass-upper-leg wise phwwww both models are rather great tho!

Must be a treat to stare at this P!
:haha4: Yes it is, though my current view are my tall skinny ladies beside me as I type this.

I pretty much agree with everything you stated. Keeping it focused on the SM doll. Taking 2 cm off the neck and adding it to the torso would even it out. Yes, everything from the knees to the waist is perfect with a nice leg height. So far her joints have been perfect. Nothing too tight or too loose. She has been a lot of fun to photograph along side Andrea.

Have her dressed as a cowgirl. She is just waiting for Andrea to change clothes.

Attachments
IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG (999.3 KiB) Viewed 1485 times

dimis955

Post by dimis955 »

Panther68 wrote:Morning all,

Hello Panther. First of all gongratulation for your amazing collection. The doll fron the right side of Star 157, what the brand of her ? She is ery beautifull too....

Dada1985
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dada1985 »

Hey, dont you think that the neck is too long on 157c SM?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey you two,

Welcome to the forum. Dimis, the doll to the right is the WM 166c with #273 head. Probably the most popular doll of 2019.

Dada, yes her neck is on the longer side, but willing to sacrifice that for a spectacular butt. :plaidskirt:

INFORMATIONS