https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Introducing Jessica

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Introducing Jessica

Post by AussieDollOwner »

G'day folks,

I've just entered the world of mini dolls, with my new gal Jessica arriving home on Monday :D

She has a Jiaou doll body (JO-Q10E-YS) & Super Duck head (SDH005C), she's gorgeous to look at and has very healthy curves!

She reminds me of a favourite model of mine, Shay Laren :mrgreen:

Here are a few pics of Jessica, posing in her cute lingerie from Fire Girl (FGToys: FG058-B)
20191001_215604 (2).jpg
20191001_215604 (2).jpg (540.64 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
20191001_220408 (2).jpg
20191001_220408 (2).jpg (540.41 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
20191001_223344 (2).jpg
20191001_223344 (2).jpg (545.94 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
20191001_221503 (2).jpg
20191001_221503 (2).jpg (531.1 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
20191001_225558 (2).jpg
20191001_225558 (2).jpg (547.79 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
Jessica knows what she's got and loves to show off! :D

Given how healthy her chest is, I was surprised I managed to get the bra on! One thing I have noticed is these mini clothes can get expensive, particularly collectible full costume sets with accessories 8O

As seen in other TDF topic posts by mini doll owners, I'll be following their tips and getting myself some fine clay detailing tools. The rounded steel tips should help in getting the clothes on more easily, they're fiddly things to put on!

I purchased another set of clothes and some props for her online earlier yesterday, this will make future photo shots more fun :)

Cheers,

ADO
AussieDollOwner
  • Jiaou Doll Body (JO-Q10E-YS) / Super Duck Head (SDH005C) - Jessica
  • WM 85cm Torso Doll / Head (WM #47) - Vanessa
  • Kimber Doll (Full Size 158cm) - Rebecca
  • Phicen / TBLeague (PHMB2018-T01A 1/12th Scale) - Monica

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Introducing Jessica

Post by Dollarhyde »

Very pretty... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Welcome Jessica,

Nice lingerie set, I've also spotted it on eBay, but till now, resist to buy.
AussieDollOwner wrote:.. Given how healthy her chest is, I was surprised I managed to get the bra on! One thing I have noticed is these mini clothes can get expensive, particularly collectible full costume sets with accessories 8O ...
:haha4: Have you ever noticed that in lingerie, the less fabric there is, the more expensive it is !
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

What a Hottie!! Congratulations!! The new J bodies are indeed very nice!
L✰neR✯nger

AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

JustinBridou wrote:Welcome Jessica,

Nice lingerie set, I've also spotted it on eBay, but till now, resist to buy.
AussieDollOwner wrote:.. Given how healthy her chest is, I was surprised I managed to get the bra on! One thing I have noticed is these mini clothes can get expensive, particularly collectible full costume sets with accessories 8O ...
:haha4: Have you ever noticed that in lingerie, the less fabric there is, the more expensive it is !
Thank you JustinBridou :D

Yeah I have noticed the smaller the lingerie the more you pay!, however the detail in the clothes from good brands is very good :)

To be honest when I purchased the doll body I knew it would have a big bust, however when I received it and looking at her she's bustier than first expected. I'm not complaining though :mrgreen: , she's gorgeous!

Jessica's chest reminds me of a episode of Mrs Slocombe in "Are You Being Served". She assists a nervous guy wanting to buy lingerie for his gal/wife, when he tells her the large bra size she says "Ooh she's a healthy girl isn't she!" :haha4:

Cheers,

ADO
AussieDollOwner

AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

LoneRanger wrote:
What a Hottie!! Congratulations!! The new J bodies are indeed very nice!
Thank you LoneRanger, much appreciated :D
AussieDollOwner

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Welcome to the mini world AussieDollOwner! I bet you’ll never be able to stay at just one!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

hollows+fentiman wrote:Welcome to the mini world AussieDollOwner! I bet you’ll never be able to stay at just one!

Cheers, Hollows.
Hi Hollows,

Ooooh don't tempt me!, I'm really trying to be conservative and only have just Jessica for now :)

I'll probably manage keeping my total doll numbers in check, but regards buying clothes for them..........well that's a different thing altogether :wink:

My two other ladies are spoilt rotten when it comes to clothes, it's like..........

I see sexy lingerie or clothes I know will look good on them and ka-ching! ka-ching! :whistle: I really got to get a handle on it, their clothes already fills one half of a large suitcase :haha4:

I'll have to admit the cosplay sets from Flirty Girl Collectibles are gorgeous!, might buy one for Jessica for Xmas.

http://www.flirtygirlcollectibles.com/products/856.html

One thing I'll be keeping a look out for is clothes to dress Jessica like Tinkerbell, I reckon she'll look great too.

Cheers,

ADO
AussieDollOwner

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

:whistle: Your pics are very good for GnK business :whistle:
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by chengsta »

wow very awesome. do you have a link to where you bought her?

AussieDollOwner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

chengsta wrote:wow very awesome. do you have a link to where you bought her?
Hi chengsta,

I purchased Jessica's body, head, clothes from seller nygu70 on eBay, I've included links below.

nygu70 eBay store: https://www.ebay.com.au/str/nygu70

Jiaou Doll JOQ-10E-YS Natural Skin Big Bust: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/European-Fe ... ctupt=true

Super Duck Head Sculpt SDH005C: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUPER-DUCK- ... e#shpCntId

Fire Girl Toys Clothes FG058: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fire-Girl-T ... Sw3YBdQ~Kc

A number of sellers are selling these products on eBay, so it shouldn't be difficult to find and buy one.

JIAOU DOLL LINKS

Jiaou Doll Website: http://www.jiaoudoll.com/en/

Jiaou Doll Female Bodies Range: http://www.jiaoudoll.com/en/index.php/p ... ebody.html

I've included the above links for Jiaou Doll for you, as their female body range also comes in different bust sizes and skin tones. One thing I wish to clarify is not all of the body types have detachable feet, the feet are fixed on some so these models are limited to using full hollow shoe accessories, etc.

I can confirm that the body type I purchased (JO-Q10E-YS) does have detachable feet, and can be used with shoe accessories that snap on like the bare feet do. I couldn't find the product page for this European big bust model on their website, however it is a genuine Jiaou Doll product that I received.

My reason for going with Jiaou Doll over Phicen/TBLeague doll bodies, is the Jiaou Doll body kit came with extra pairs of hands & feet for different doll poses/looks. Another thing I like is it included interchangeable neck connectors in different sizes, this expands the range of head sculpts from different brands you can use. A range of head sculpts can be used on the Phicen/TBLeague doll bodies, however I've read that the neck connector is fixed on these so the hole on the head sculpt may need enlarging to fit. If I'm wrong on this then I'll humbly stand corrected by Phicen/TBLeague doll owners here on TDF :)

If you're considering buying a mini doll, both brands offer quality products so are a good choice either way. As a recent mini doll owner I'm still learning myself, however there's a great mini doll owner community here on TDF, with a wealth of knowledge and help :)

One thing's for sure, these doll bodies certainly have a figure your average Barbie Doll could never attain! :mrgreen:

Kind regards,

ADO
AussieDollOwner

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

AussieDollOwner wrote:I purchased Jessica's body, head, clothes from seller nygu70 on eBay, I've included links below.
I see that we have the same sources! :mrgreen:

Phicen bodies also come with several pairs of hands and feet, but that depends on the models.
Both Phicen/TBLeague and Jiaou Doll have become references in this field. The second appeared a little later on the market, but we can not call it copies, because what it does is finally very different.
This is very good for us because we now have a wide choice of bodies.

For the head connector, yes, sometime this require some DIY to fit.
But we can not blame TBLeague for this, because originally they produced complete figurines. The problem has appeared since the day they started selling single bodies. And for our greatest happiness, since that day, the 1/6 mini market has exploded.

My only regret is that despite my large collection, I still have no black doll (yet I have blue, "white", red - yes it's very French). Certainly, Phicen did produce some, but it was early and never with a steel skeleton. But maybe one day, I'll be heard.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Yeah, I wanted a black doll too and bought what Jiaou call a ‘black skin’ Doll! Big mistake as it is an insipid grey colour! As it would never fit any heads I had I decided to dye the body. It took a few days to get it right but I do now have a dark skinned doll and use a Barbie head on it (she’s called Coco!). Here’s an early couple of photos of her just before she was finished.
27C55ECB-7E57-4801-8F12-FF816445DE0A.jpeg
27C55ECB-7E57-4801-8F12-FF816445DE0A.jpeg (51.18 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
E3DDD532-D581-43C1-A229-6392C5F1A4B4.jpeg
E3DDD532-D581-43C1-A229-6392C5F1A4B4.jpeg (4.58 MiB) Viewed 2678 times
I do have a 2014 early Phicen plastic skeleton Halle Berry which is a similar colour to Coco although a little lighter. The skeleton is holding up ok but I wince every time I try to move the stiff joints!

As for fitting heads etc, you may like to look at LoneRanger’s thread where we share tips! (The thread is not for comments - just tips on how to!)

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=115678

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Oh, by the way, if you want some great entertainment a fellow Aussie, OlmanOz, has two superb threads on adventures with little ones of all kinds! His first, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77576&start=1935, was 130 pages long so it’ll take a while to catch up but is worth it! You’ll see how mostly sixth scale can be used to great effect! His second is still running (Jessica’s Big Droid) but I recommend you start at the beginning with the first thread!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi AussieDollOwner.
Jessica is a great looking doll. Very cute.
Thanks for the links. I found several on the Canadian ebay site. They're very tempting.

I had a good experience with Phicen when it came to extra hands.
Giorgi is a Vampirella and her hands all have extremely long blood red nails.
However, I also wanted to depict her as a normal girl.
I asked if I could get normal hands as well.
They said no problem and opened the packaging, added a big bag of hands in various poses and re-shrink wrapped the box.

Giorgi can squeeze into some Barbie clothes,
but with Jessica's big breasts that's not a good option for her.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

INFORMATIONS