www.ordoll.com

Sweet OR138D adopted (with heads #138 and #293)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sweet OR138D adopted (with heads #138 and #293)

Post by ORdoll »

jrdoll wrote:Hi Justin, here we are waiting for more pictures of your beauties! We are very curious .....
====================

We are very curious...............

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Mitsu and Iris - Sweet OR138D adopted (with heads #138 and #

Post by JustinBridou »

Back from my honeymoon :) Seriously, I have been very busy lately, but I finally managed to make some pictures of Mitsu and Iris, in more dressy clothes, finally almost … :roll:
@Joyce, you can use this photos freely if you want, no copyright here! No problem to reuse them on you website.
Let's start with a first series, staring MITSU (Body OR138 - Head #138)
MITSU dressed for day
Image Image
"It's hot, isn't it?"
Image Image
"Very hot, indeed!"
Image Image
"I missed the no-bra day this year, but I have the right to catch up."
Image Image
"I can do more…"
Image Image
"Ooops !"

I think I forgot to buy panties for Mitsu. The hard part is finding the right size, but I should find it.
To be continued...
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

MITSU got a babydoll, for the night
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Zero… One...
Image Image
Two… Th... er, no stop here! two is fine :D
Image Image
More to come...
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

jrdoll
Location: Second Star on the right and then straight until morning

Post by jrdoll »

oh yes, it was time to see more photos of your beauties!
Am I wrong or does it look like your face is slightly tired after the honeymoon?
Joke, it's a beautiful doll.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

jrdoll wrote:oh yes, it was time to see more photos of your beauties!
Am I wrong or does it look like your face is slightly tired after the honeymoon?
Joke, it's a beautiful doll.
:lol: Yes, it's like a newborn, at first we do not sleep much.

It's true that the light plays a lot on the photos, and a little by chance, my first photo below is not so far apart as the one made by Doll Studio (Mitsu just miss a little makeup and more red lipstick).
Head OR012 (#138)
Head OR012 (#138)
Head_OR012_138_a.jpg (11.47 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
MITSU alone in the dark
Image Image
Only dressed by a raylight.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

How old are IRIS and MISTU ?
This is the delicate question, and one never asks a doll. So I asked "HOW-OLD.NET" to do it for me!

Image Image
OK, no problem, both are young adults.
On the other hand, because of its small size and its reduced measurements, it will be necessary to look for clothes in the child department.
It can also be found in Chinese sellers, taking small sizes for Asian and avoiding those for American/European.

With the doll were provided some textile elements, some useful, others not really adapted.
The blanket "straw yellow" is very good, soft, not disheveled, good size, it's perfect.
The pink nightie is also very good, not too big, good quality. Does not rub off at the wash, silky. Perfectly usable for an OR138.

On the other hand, I was rightly suspicious of the "Scottish kit".
I have obviously washed several times, and the red has strongly rubbed off. So not recommended for the doll, or so, as I did, after several washing and worn for a very short time, just for photos.
In addition, it is too big, not suitable for an OR138 and it would also lack panties.

I had also added a black robe: so that's way too big for my doll. But the worst is that the black rubs very strongly, and this, despite several washes.
In short, it is unusable.
Well, it's not a big deal, these are just accessories. But it is better to be careful, because they could deteriorate the doll.

One suggestion: rather than providing these "dangerous" items, it would be better to deliver the doll with more basic clothing, such as white panties and a white T-shirt.
Possibly, a pair of white socks. Keep the pink nightie, that's perfect.

And why not, take the opportunity to promote the brand: a white T-shirt is good, but printed with the logo of the brand, it would be a plus.
And it could even become a "collector" garment. It should not cost much to produce, and I'm sure it would be more appreciated by buyers.

jrdoll
Location: Second Star on the right and then straight until morning

Post by jrdoll »

JustinBridou wrote:
How old are IRIS and MISTU ?
This is the delicate question, and one never asks a doll. So I asked "HOW-OLD.NET" to do it for me!

Image Image
OK, no problem, both are young adults.
On the other hand, because of its small size and its reduced measurements, it will be necessary to look for clothes in the child department.
It can also be found in Chinese sellers, taking small sizes for Asian and avoiding those for American/European.

With the doll were provided some textile elements, some useful, others not really adapted.
The blanket "straw yellow" is very good, soft, not disheveled, good size, it's perfect.
The pink nightie is also very good, not too big, good quality. Does not rub off at the wash, silky. Perfectly usable for an OR138.

On the other hand, I was rightly suspicious of the "Scottish kit".
I have obviously washed several times, and the red has strongly rubbed off. So not recommended for the doll, or so, as I did, after several washing and worn for a very short time, just for photos.
In addition, it is too big, not suitable for an OR138 and it would also lack panties.

I had also added a black robe: so that's way too big for my doll. But the worst is that the black rubs very strongly, and this, despite several washes.
In short, it is unusable.
Well, it's not a big deal, these are just accessories. But it is better to be careful, because they could deteriorate the doll.

One suggestion: rather than providing these "dangerous" items, it would be better to deliver the doll with more basic clothing, such as white panties and a white T-shirt.
Possibly, a pair of white socks. Keep the pink nightie, that's perfect.

And why not, take the opportunity to promote the brand: a white T-shirt is good, but printed with the logo of the brand, it would be a plus.
And it could even become a "collector" garment. It should not cost much to produce, and I'm sure it would be more appreciated by buyers.
Good Justin, you're right, a t-shirt, maybe without sleeves, or a tank top with the OR logo would be ideal, even to give the idea that our dolls are tough!
And they are when they want !!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Well, well, after a few tries, I found the right size of underwear for my OR138.
Winter is coming and even if it's hot at home, it's not a reason to go out naked.
IRIS got some basic clothes

Image Image
The white panties is the brand DIM (lingerie brand well known in France) that can be found easily everywhere. The size that goes well is 10 years old. It goes perfectly, does not tighten too much and leaves no marks, even in case of prolonged wear.
Image Image
For the small T-shirt, it's the same, it's a "first price" very simple, not expensive, size 10 years also.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Hanover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hanover »

Love this thread and all of your pics, thanks for sharing!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Hanover wrote:Love this thread and all of your pics, thanks for sharing!
I try as much as possible to share my experience with the OR138 which is not very common on the forum TDF. I myself read a lot about 3D2D (in another section) and Silicon.
IRIS is a French girl!

Today, iris tries a new sort haircut and she also found a panoply of supporter in the back of a closet.

Image Image
No doubt about her nationality :wink:

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

IRIS prefers to stay in the sofa

"It's not because I have the standing feet option that I have to stay up all the time!"
"OK babe, but if you want to try other clothes, it will not be convenient!"

"Oh, I'm so good on this cozy blanket, you would not have a bra for me?"

Image Image

"No ? in this case, I take off my panties..."

Image Image

"...because, I think it's time to do some laundry!"

Image Image

"Hey, do not you want my panties?"
"No, sorry but I think it's not the right day for that!"

Image Image

"Why ? is not that much to wash?"

"No, sorry but today, I'm afraid it's dangerous to work or make photos!

Because this Thursday is one week before Thanksgiving/Black Friday, so here,
this is the day of the
Beaujolais Nouveau! :mrgreen:
and I would not want to ruin your clothes, or make pictures cloudy!"
:drinking:

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

I do not know if some people see pink elephants, but I think I have a little pink pet at home.
Indeed today IRIS had reserved for me a little surprise.
IRIS in pink fantasy

"Look, I got my new pink nightie."

Image Image

"Your little bunny also bought some small coordinated accessories."

Image Image

"But if you prefer something more wild…"

Image Image

"... I can also change into a panther. A pink panther, of course!"

Image Image

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

JustinBridou wrote:
Hanover wrote:Love this thread and all of your pics, thanks for sharing!
I try as much as possible to share my experience with the OR138 which is not very common on the forum TDF. I myself read a lot about 3D2D (in another section) and Silicon.

====================
IRIS so that fashion young lady style play!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

[quote="JustinBridou"]I do not know if some people see pink elephants, but I think I have a little pink pet at home.
Indeed today IRIS had reserved for me a little surprise.

==================

IRIS is so cute!

Iris Beldam
Doll
Doll

Post by Iris Beldam »

I finally have my own account on TDF! I don't know if Justin will allow others, so for now I'll be the spokesperson for all of his dolls.

Like that, I could better control the photos he publishes of me and he will no longer be able to do crazy things! :lol:

Happy new year to all and best wishes for 2020.

INFORMATIONS