www.wmdolls.com

Factory photos of my WM 168E (new version)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Factory photos of my WM 168E (new version)

Post by Dollover2000 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Any way you can do anything like this:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=85404
Even just front and back
Thanks
Jeff
Got some available time this week. I’ll see what I can do. :wink:
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

I really like the make up on the #249 head. Would really like to know who your vender is.

knuppeldikje

Post by knuppeldikje »

Nice, recently ordered my first WM 168E and can't wait to meet her.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Intrigued628 wrote:I really like the make up on the #249 head. Would really like to know who your vender is.
I get all of my WM’ s through Beautiful Dolls. TDF approved, top notch all the way. Hard to beat their prices too. If I am correct, I believe they were the first approved overseas vendor on the TDF some 8 years ago. Waiting on another one from them right now…
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

nice body (this is one i have overlooked on my searches) , but from what i can tell its got the typical WM forward lhp, right?

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

curious_person wrote:nice body (this is one i have overlooked on my searches) , but from what i can tell its got the typical WM forward lhp, right?
It’s in the same spot as the old version. For whatever that’s worth. I never bent my dolls in the “doggy position“ so I couldn’t really tell you anything about that.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Hocus_Pocus1

Post by Hocus_Pocus1 »

First of all I really appreciate this thread as I have been thinking about getting a 168e for a while now. My primary dilemma at this point is wether to go with the hollow of gel breast’s for this specific model. I love the motion and the feel of the gel breast (I have a 173h with gel), but I am afraid that they will be too large with the gel. Also, I am very interested to see the movement of the gel vs the hollow for the 168e specifically but have not but able to find anything. Regardless of that,I appreciate this post in that it confirms my interest in the 168e, however the question is still to gel or not to gel?

Any input, photos, or videos from the community would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Hocus_Pocus1 wrote:First of all I really appreciate this thread as I have been thinking about getting a 168e for a while now. My primary dilemma at this point is wether to go with the hollow of gel breast’s for this specific model. I love the motion and the feel of the gel breast (I have a 173h with gel), but I am afraid that they will be too large with the gel. Also, I am very interested to see the movement of the gel vs the hollow for the 168e specifically but have not but able to find anything. Regardless of that,I appreciate this post in that it confirms my interest in the 168e, however the question is still to gel or not to gel?

Any input, photos, or videos from the community would be appreciated!

Thanks!
None of my 168E’s are gel. Sorry I can’t help you in that area with this particular model.
I don’t think I’ve seen a 168 E with gel either…
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS