Customs clearance and taxes

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
patriko4y

Customs clearance and taxes

Post by patriko4y »

Hello everyone. I'm new on TDF and it's a first time when I'm ordering goods from another country so i have question about your experience with customs cleared. On Silidoll site in the sale details is written : "...customs cleared and paid (United States, European Union...". Is that mean that I'll not pay any additional customs or taxes? What is Your experience with buying dolls from abroad especially if some of you is living in EU or in Poland like Me. I'm afraid of customs clearance because i read a lot of comments about customs offices in Poland and people are complaining about high duty rates. Goods from 166 $ upwards requires payment of customs duties and VAT. So I'm asking You people and Mig from Silidoll will I pay or the costs are really included in the price of the doll?
BTW - I'm thinking of buying a Suki doll for Christmas for myself. :D
Greetings to all of You.

INFORMATIONS