http://www.climax-doll.com/

BIG event!New arrivals are COMING OUT

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
umiforgot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: BIG event!New arrivals are COMING OUT

Post by umiforgot »

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

ClimaxDoll wrote:Here are the details with pictures of our 156SmallBoob91Yellow Chiquita(Silicone head),Enjoy it pls~ :razz:
This is one of my all-time fav dolls. Too bad there's such little information to be found on her... anywhere...

It looks like her head is attached to her body (no neck joint). Is that the case? If not, is she available with another head? What kind of softness on the TPE are we talking about here?

Does anyone own her? If so, do you live in the EU and want to sell her? :mrgreen:

Cheers
Fred

MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Mike010
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mike010 »

ddahsar wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:19 pm
ddahsar wrote:
roadside28 wrote:did the other site send you a different video? If they did, could you post it.
Unfortunately, all that you see is all that is available thus far as Dollstudio is just as much in the dark as the rest of us. I really want to get a better understanding of the colors. I got a "tan" fantasia but if I had the understanding of the colors back then as I do now, then I def, would have chosen Whit or ebony. Don't want to make the same mistake again.
Still not much but better than nothing. All it would have took is one big smack on that ass
I am also not happy with the selection i made. White fantasia looks too pink and red under light. Wish someone would post a ebony.

INFORMATIONS