www.wmdolls.com

WM doll implant hair video

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WM doll implant hair video

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Colonel Angus wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:Is this available for all of the heads, including the silicone? And,do you do custom colors?
yeah silicone do the same things ,Of course, you can choose the color.But i just have black,brown and yellow for now :plaidskirt:
Aww, you're missing the best of them all...... redheads!
Like real redhead, not those dyed fake redheads.
Oh, that's not going to happen. If someone likes it, we'll meet his requirements.
I plan to implant human hair and go to the salon for a styling. :haha4:
On that note, I'd love to see your new Fannie head with the same hair style, only in a natural light reddish color, with matching eyebrows. I'm kind of obsessed with that face right now. She's got character, and a sort of imperfect-perfection about her, like art should. :painting:

Colonel Angus - we're going to have to stop meeting like this. :P
Was just about to email you this news! SL
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
WM dolls wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:Is this available for all of the heads, including the silicone? And,do you do custom colors?
yeah silicone do the same things ,Of course, you can choose the color.But i just have black,brown and yellow for now :plaidskirt:
Aww, you're missing the best of them all...... redheads!
Like real redhead, not those dyed fake redheads.
Oh, that's not going to happen. If someone likes it, we'll meet his requirements.
I plan to implant human hair and go to the salon for a styling. :haha4:
On that note, I'd love to see your new Fannie head with the same hair style, only in a natural light reddish color, with matching eyebrows. I'm kind of obsessed with that face right now. She's got character, and a sort of imperfect-perfection about her, like art should. :painting:

Colonel Angus - we're going to have to stop meeting like this. :P

Was just about to email you this news! SL
Feel free to email anyway if you have any more info, even just a smidgen. I saw the 158a post as well. Any chance on it being silicone, or the other half of the painting, as it were?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

This seems like it would be great for dolls used primarily for photography. But how does it hold up as far as getting tangled in bed? Does it tangle up less than a wig? Because if it resists tangles more like a real person's hair, then it may be worth looking into for my next doll. But if it is going to get tangled up like a wig does when they're lying in bed, then I think I'd just stick with a wig because if it gets bad, you just buy a new one and toss the bad one.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Implanted hair are only possible on hard TPE :( There's also no oral function available :( . If this TPE is as hard as silicone that this is useless for me because any hugs or kisses or not available :evil:
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

INFORMATIONS