betterlovedoll.com

The Sun Sensationalism about TDF. Creepy

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

The Sun Sensationalism about TDF. Creepy

Post by haremlover »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/8305623/s ... oll-forum/

However, the newspaper clearly thinks there's a financial future scandalising dolls -
https://www.thesun.co.uk/topic/sex-robots/

Hmmm . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dinosious
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The Sun Sensationalism about TDF. Creepy

Post by Dinosious »

Translated: How dare you, leaving the altar of gynocentrism? Let me shame you and your wallet back into the plantation!

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

I'd forgotten how dim the Sun is - truly awful. They used to say that "Page 3" gave the Sun a bad name. I'd be more inclined to say that the Sun gave breasts a bad name. They suffered a lot by association with that newspaper. We Brits must surely have some of the most wretched newspapers in the world.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

The Sun is a conservative rag newspaper so it is understandable that they want to make-up batshit crazy stories. No sex before marriage I guess.

LOL, they are so clueless and base their understanding of dolls by calling everyone a "sex robot".

In Sweden we have two similar (but left-winging, politically speaking) rag newspapers: Aftonbladet and Expressen. When I studied a basic course in English at my local university, the teacher said that The Mirror and The Sun are like those but almost a level above them in terms of sensationalism.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Wow, cool! They mentioned TDF!
........go uh-us...go uh-us...
:lol:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Ive read that before awhile back same old same old crap from the gutters of society known as the media, and i still don’t know why they keep calling our dolls robots, because if they were “robots” they would be well over £10,000

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

This was back from January and has already been posted about here.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

If I was a total Noob about modern Sex Dolls, Media Information like this would spark my interest, if this had not already happened with me years ago. :mrgreen:

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Dollfriend wrote:If I was a total Noob about modern Sex Dolls, Media Information like this would spark my interest, if this had not already happened with me years ago. :mrgreen:
Exactly. If I saw a report like that, I would have immediately gone online to find the site.
I wouldn't even care if they said the site was run by aliens in a plot to overtake the earth.
I would be a member the next day.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

The Sun is a rag, I can't believe anyone would take them seriously. That being said any publicity is good publicity.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You got to love Tabloid news papers like the Sun, it gives you some newspaper to line the bottom of the Budgie or hamster cage, for your pets to shit on. :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

scooter_ca wrote:
Dollfriend wrote:If I was a total Noob about modern Sex Dolls, Media Information like this would spark my interest, if this had not already happened with me years ago. :mrgreen:
Exactly. If I saw a report like that, I would have immediately gone online to find the site.
I wouldn't even care if they said the site was run by aliens in a plot to overtake the earth.
I would be a member the next day.

Thanks,
scooter
Lol, I would’ve looked it up as well!
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Anung Un Rama wrote:You got to love Tabloid news papers like the Sun, it gives you some newspaper to line the bottom of the Budgie or hamster cage, for your pets to shit on. :lol:

Anung
Even then, your pets would look at you and say "Seriously? A tabloid? Is this all I'm worth?"

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Having read the article thoroughly, it’s very tonge-in-cheek. And, considering the alarming rise in std’s, dolls look safe as anything... safer! You can sanatize a doll, can’t do so to a girl. Read below...!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/sti-rate ... -1.5230987

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Agalmatoreveur wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:You got to love Tabloid news papers like the Sun, it gives you some newspaper to line the bottom of the Budgie or hamster cage, for your pets to shit on. :lol:

Anung
Even then, your pets would look at you and say "Seriously? A tabloid? Is this all I'm worth?"
My budgie happily shits on the Canadian Tire flyer. Fits his cage bottom perfectly. Though not a tabloid, one of the best stores we’ve got, actually
Attachments
1C4E1106-A82A-4B2E-AA73-5A63D81D572C.jpeg
1C4E1106-A82A-4B2E-AA73-5A63D81D572C.jpeg (601.61 KiB) Viewed 2696 times

———

INFORMATIONS