YL170 - Couldn't be happier with Jeff from BCD!

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
VirginiaNewbie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

YL170 - Couldn't be happier with Jeff from BCD!

Post by VirginiaNewbie »

This is the review only section, so general comment can be made here viewtopic.php?f=267&t=118634

First time buyer and spend a LOT of time browsing the forums and doll sites, trying to get a grasp on the information (and lack thereof) before taking the plunge.

I saw everyone praising Jeff from BCD and decided to hit him up since I had the 4th of July off. He actually RESPONDED on the 4th! I was shocked! He helped guide me through the ins and outs of TPE dolls and steered me towards a YL170. Anatomical correctness was a HUGE factor for me. After looking at some of the dolls he suggested, I found myself sold on the YL170 (I'm 6'6" myself) and I went with the Stephanie (Jinsan #254) head.

The order was on July 4th and she arrived today, July 17th. That's pretty frick'n amazing!

I couldn't recommend Jeff any higher for anyone interested in Love Dolls. His knowledge and helpful web articles was great, but his willingness to walk you through every step personally is OUTSTANDING!

(The ONLY little issue I had was that there is slight tearing damage from shipping in the top of her neck. It's hidden by her head, but checking to see if additional tearing is a concern or not.)

Images coming as soon as I figure out HOW. lol :D

VirginiaNewbie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: YL170 - Couldn't be happier with Jeff from BCD!

Post by VirginiaNewbie »

Some pictures.. Can't decide what color hair I like best. :D

INFORMATIONS