Anastasia's Angels Modeling Agency.

We turn dreams into reality!
RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anastasia's Angels Modeling Agency.

Post by RJ357 »

Panther68 wrote: :haha4: After doing the 19 doll shoot, and someone bringing that up, decided to do this out in the sunroom. Concrete floor with indoor/outdoor carpeting, so it can handle the 2100 lbs of dolls standing on it.
Man that's a ton of ass!!! :haha4:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

SPECTACULAR!!!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I can't even begin to fathom how you have time to manage something like this.
My day is absolutely full and I'm just wrangling one doll and one mini.
Great picture !!!

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

scooter_ca wrote:I can't even begin to fathom how you have time to manage something like this.
My day is absolutely full and I'm just wrangling one doll and one mini.
Great picture !!!

Thanks,
scooter
Thank you everyone and thank you Scooter. I would say between getting them together and disbanding them, maybe a total of 18 hours spread over 6 days. Now time to start getting ready for the holidays. The Xmas tree will be coming out by Thanksgiving morning. Andrea and Star are ready.
Attachments
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG (832.79 KiB) Viewed 955 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Well, it's a month till Xmas. Time to get it rolling. Put the outdoor furniture in the shed for the winter and mowed the lawn before tomorrow's storm blows in, and got the Xmas tree out of the shed.
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 943 times
Tried setting the tree up in the sun room, but just wasn't feeling the vibe.
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG (2.6 MiB) Viewed 943 times
Well after some rearranging furniture in the living room, made a nice spot for the tree, next to the fireplace. Should make for some nice photos.
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 943 times
25 dolls, not one of them offers to help, so typical. :shakefist:
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG (2.19 MiB) Viewed 943 times
Meanwhile, Andrea and Star are harassing Selina in the bedroom. Darn SM dolls, always getting into trouble. :plaidskirt:
IMG_0300.JPG
IMG_0300.JPG (3.73 MiB) Viewed 943 times
We shall soon see how this turns out. Last Christmas there were 10 dolls, so there will be a lot more stockings to hang this year. :noel5:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey all, bringing this thread back to life as I don't really have a contining thread as I post photos as individual posts under the doll makers TDF forum. So the agency is back for random thoughts and photos. As much as Anastasia helped start this thread, there is a little elf that will bring it back.
Attachments
captionerf81d24e107cad1b5e8d125acad9bad7bbecf5ec1.jpg
captionerf81d24e107cad1b5e8d125acad9bad7bbecf5ec1.jpg (148.81 KiB) Viewed 677 times

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Panther what are you going to do when your dolls want to play musical chairs??? Great pictures and energy used. It looks like you still have room for more gals.... but keep them away from playing football if they piled on you we may not see you for awhile... looks like you have lots of fun. But clearing out another room means you might have to keep an eye out for the gals reaching your credit limit on your credit card... watch out for the girls fights those could get pretty ruff.... keep up with the nice work on who is who and get some REST!!!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Cameramike wrote:Panther what are you going to do when your dolls want to play musical chairs??? Great pictures and energy used. It looks like you still have room for more gals.... but keep them away from playing football if they piled on you we may not see you for awhile... looks like you have lots of fun. But clearing out another room means you might have to keep an eye out for the gals reaching your credit limit on your credit card... watch out for the girls fights those could get pretty ruff.... keep up with the nice work on who is who and get some REST!!!
Thanks Mike, it's been over a year since I last posted here. At the time, I had just finished my 25 doll group photo. Nothing better to celebrate the revival then get all the gals together for another Christmas gathering. This time 29 dolls in one frame. My back is cringing just with the thought of it. Will slowly get it together.

Anyways, Anna Cristina getting ready for a quick holiday shoot.
Attachments
FaceApp_1607550282618.jpg
FaceApp_1607550282618.jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 671 times

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

awesome Fantastic goreous, well done Panther68. If i had a sun room like that i would put my dolls in it to. and Anung great song! Well done guys!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

KarmaMusic wrote:awesome Fantastic goreous, well done Panther68. If i had a sun room like that i would put my dolls in it to. and Anung great song! Well done guys!
Thanks KM, that was taken last year. Trying to work myself to do it again this year, but with 29 dolls. Got rid of my hot tub, so I can step back another 8 feet to expand the frame and fit another 4 more dolls. Just the thought of moving 2500 lbs of dolls. Not to mention dressing them. We shall see. Maybe I'll pass it all off to Andrea. :plaidskirt:

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

that Elf seems to do everything, killer smile too!! :haha4: :thumbs_up:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Merry Christmas panther. Keep your gals away from your computer or they will max your credit card and your may need a bigger tree for all of the Christmas gifts they ordered. Elves are famous for doing that watch out for her getting into trouble.... don’t let her smile fool you....

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

KarmaMusic wrote:that Elf seems to do everything, killer smile too!! :haha4: :thumbs_up:
Thanks KM, she is the worker bee of all the gals.
Cameramike wrote:Merry Christmas panther. Keep your gals away from your computer or they will max your credit card and your may need a bigger tree for all of the Christmas gifts they ordered. Elves are famous for doing that watch out for her getting into trouble.... don’t let her smile fool you....
Thanks Mike and a Merry Christmas to you, too.

Too late on Andrea and the credit card. She already got me.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... redit+card

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Merry Christmas Panther 68! And to all the beautiful models at Anastasia's Angels modeling agency, especially that super beyond beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, sexy, sexy Andrea!
My girls and I wish you health and happiness always
Sincerely,
J, Leah, Jaidyn, Leanne, and Marit
Attachments
Leah Jonelle
Leah Jonelle
20201214_221829.jpg (263.52 KiB) Viewed 577 times
Jaidyn Danae
Jaidyn Danae
20201220_193708.jpg (243.87 KiB) Viewed 577 times
Leanne Samantha
Leanne Samantha
20201220_122925 (1).jpg (201.45 KiB) Viewed 577 times
Marit Alexandria
Marit Alexandria
20201224_152012.jpg (184.71 KiB) Viewed 577 times

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Panther68 wrote:
KarmaMusic wrote:awesome Fantastic goreous, well done Panther68. If i had a sun room like that i would put my dolls in it to. and Anung great song! Well done guys!
Thanks KM, that was taken last year. Trying to work myself to do it again this year, but with 29 dolls. Got rid of my hot tub, so I can step back another 8 feet to expand the frame and fit another 4 more dolls. Just the thought of moving 2500 lbs of dolls. Not to mention dressing them. We shall see. Maybe I'll pass it all off to Andrea. :plaidskirt:

May I be Andrea's assistant! I'll pay you anything you want.!!Please, please, please.

INFORMATIONS