Starpery.com

Has anyone tried to melt and mold TPE?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Has anyone tried to melt and mold TPE?

Post by Socratus »

Siliconeman wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:27 pm
Socratus wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:22 pm Nice work. I'm looking into doing something a bit like that, but just making the labia etc.
You should check my Helena topic
viewtopic.php?p=2379987&hilit=meet+helena#p2379987

Cheers!

Sili
Very good. Do you have a link on how you molded a vagina like that? I doubt I'll do it at this time, but I'd be interested to see.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Fallman68

Post by Fallman68 »

Siliconeman wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:09 pm I use plaster mold for casting my add-on TPE labias

Cheers!

Sili

mypussies.jpg
Good work siliconeman! Especially like the one on the right. Do you remove the old ones and melt the new one to the pubic area?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Socratus wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:25 pm Very good. Do you have a link on how you molded a vagina like that? I doubt I'll do it at this time, but I'd be interested to see.
Fallman68 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:19 pm Good work siliconeman! Especially like the one on the right. Do you remove the old ones and melt the new one to the pubic area?
Hello guys!

I got ready made labia cast by using real women pussies. Those are silicone. Made plaster mold and cast TPE and presto´ I´ve got now very realistic TPE labia. All you do then is to remove the dolls original labia and melt on the new one. Process is shown at my Helena topic linked earlier.

You can buy silicone labia here:
https://www.dollpark.com/boogina/pussyprint/

Cheers!

Sili

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

All you do then is to remove the dolls original labia and melt on the new one. Process is shown at my Helena topic linked earlier.
All you have to do.. :)

It is not an easy thing to implement in practice. You can attach the material, but it probably won't last. If the doll is already broken, then there is not much to lose if the job is not successful.

INFORMATIONS