Starpery.com

Inexpensive Lube for Sex Dolls

Got an idea? Need an invention?
NewFrontiers

Inexpensive Lube for Sex Dolls

Post by NewFrontiers »

I found a method for creating inexpensive water-based masturbation lube. I'll post it here and hope it's useful for some of you. I've tried this lube with my silicone sex doll and a TPE pocket pussy and it's worked well for both. I have not tried it with a person.

The main ingredient is Equate brand body lotion (Moisture Aloe Care) from Walmart. It's very cheap, only $3.42 USD for a large bottle 24.5 oz (725 mL). I basically watered it down with distilled water in a specific ratio. I'm telling you about my results with distilled water because it should be the same no matter where you live. On the other hand, my local tap water may be different than yours. Distilled water is also very cheap.

Here's the ratio: 3 parts body lotion to 2 parts water

I tried a few different ratios and this is the one that worked best for me. Assuming you use this ratio for the whole bottle, you will make about 40 oz (1136 mL) of sex lube. That's a lot of lube!
Attachments
lotion and distilled water.JPG
lotion and distilled water.JPG (183.77 KiB) Viewed 4574 times
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

NewFrontiers

Re: Inexpensive Lube for Sex Dolls

Post by NewFrontiers »

I mix up a batch of several ounces at a time and keep it in a plastic kitchen container. But for immediate use in the bedroom, I have the lube in a small travel bottle that I also got from Walmart.

I warm it up. If you haven't tried warm masturbation lube, I recommend it.

Here's my method for warming it. I simply put the travel bottle in a coffee cup and then pour hot water from the tap into the cup. The tap water warms the lube, but does not mix with it.
Attachments
small travel tube.JPG
small travel tube.JPG (267.73 KiB) Viewed 4572 times
warm fap lube.JPG
warm fap lube.JPG (159.88 KiB) Viewed 4572 times
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

I hope you find this idea helpful. You might want to experiment with different ratios of lube and water. Maybe you prefer something a little different than me. Also, I only tried this with one specific brand of lotion. You may have different results with different kinds of lotion.

Best of luck and I hope you have as much fun with this as I do.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That is so cool, I will have to give it a try.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

boldav50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by boldav50 »

I also make my own lube inexpensively out of food grade Glycerin, Xanthan Gum and water. Do not add all the ingredients at once. First thoroughly mix 3 tablespoons of Glycerin with 1/8 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum in a measuring cup. Then add some warm water to reach the 4 ounce mark and stir well. It will take a few minutes to arrive at it's final thickness, but if you desire more viscosity then add a tiny bit more Xanthan Gum to the Glycerin next time. Add less for a thinner lube. I've used this water based formulation for many years, and it has served my needs well.

CicadaSound80
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CicadaSound80 »

Easier method.
Get corn starch, heat it in water (microwave or boil), don't add too much, should come out slightly thick. Counts as a water based lubricant.
I want to make monsters, don't you?

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

boldav50 wrote:I also make my own lube inexpensively out of food grade Glycerin, Xanthan Gum and water. Do not add all the ingredients at once. First thoroughly mix 3 tablespoons of Glycerin with 1/8 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum in a measuring cup. Then add some warm water to reach the 4 ounce mark and stir well. It will take a few minutes to arrive at it's final thickness, but if you desire more viscosity then add a tiny bit more Xanthan Gum to the Glycerin next time. Add less for a thinner lube. I've used this water based formulation for many years, and it has served my needs well.
Thanks boldav, that's very interesting. I know glycerin is in many off-the-shelf sex lubes. Where do you buy the glycerin and xanthan gum?

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Nice tip

boldav50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by boldav50 »

I buy my ingredients inexpensively off of Ebay. Look for food grade vegetable Glycerin oil and Xanthan Gum, and you will be happy.

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

One of my favorite lubes is "Maximus" water-base lubrication which retails about $18 per 250ml bottle which is a high premium

their main ingredient is Propylene Glycol

I use Propylene Glycol & warm water mix and bottle it, no need for any type of preservatives or refrigerating. which feels like Maximus lube just without anti-fungus chemicals that they add

Propylene glycol is also bactericidal disinfectant, it stays wet for a very long time i'm talking days, just a tiny amount will last you enough for like three to four sessions, I would advise you wipe your penis afterwards with a towel cause propylene glycol absorbs moisture from your skin and if you leave it on your penis overnight it would dry up your skin
-Van

boldav50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by boldav50 »

Thx for all the different lube recipes. Gives us some alternatives to try out and a way to save a little money at the same time.

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

Thank you everybody for contributing ideas!! I'm shopping on Ebay right now.

Something I thought was interesting... 4oz of vegetable Glycerin oil and 4oz of Propylene Glycol both cost about $6 USD.
Obviously, I'll be doing some more experiments in the future :D :thumbs_up:
Attachments
1441101590.jpg
1441101590.jpg (99.71 KiB) Viewed 4257 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I was using aloe on my fleshlights and they got so moldy. Maybe I didn't clean them well enough, but I haven't had this problem with other lubes and toys. Since aloe is organic, I'm blaming it.

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

DexterQuest wrote:I was using aloe on my fleshlights and they got so moldy. Maybe I didn't clean them well enough, but I haven't had this problem with other lubes and toys. Since aloe is organic, I'm blaming it.
YUK!!! Grosssss mold! Well I definitely don't want to repeat your experience, thanks for posting this warning. I checked the lotion I'm using and the main 2 ingredients are water and glycerin. I've tested the diluted mixture (details above) in a pocket pussy for 6 months now with no issues. If anything different happens, I'll be sure to alert the community.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

boldav50 wrote:I also make my own lube inexpensively out of food grade Glycerin, Xanthan Gum and water. Do not add all the ingredients at once. First thoroughly mix 3 tablespoons of Glycerin with 1/8 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum in a measuring cup. Then add some warm water to reach the 4 ounce mark and stir well. It will take a few minutes to arrive at it's final thickness, but if you desire more viscosity then add a tiny bit more Xanthan Gum to the Glycerin next time. Add less for a thinner lube. I've used this water based formulation for many years, and it has served my needs well.
I use only Xanthan Gum and water .. 1 teaspoon to 1 cup water (8oz).
Why the glycerin?

INFORMATIONS