Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

“RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Story

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: “RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Story

Post by izla111 »

GraFXman wrote:
  • izla111 wrote: I look forward to the day that my dolls can put themselves away. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    !! IZZY !!
    What's Up Buddy!!

Yea, no kidding man, that would be such a relief!
    That day seems to be coming though with all this AI and Boston Robotics development going on!

Great video man, I'd never seen 'Tron' before, awesome concept & FX!
The story line is OK. What I liked about "Tron: Legacy" was the visual quality. Any scene with Gem is a favorite of mine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
beau_garrett_tron_legacy_2010-wide.jpg
beau_garrett_tron_legacy_2010-wide.jpg (271.06 KiB) Viewed 1603 times

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

DAY “4” - Concealment Solutions -Part IV.
    Thursday. June 6th

Went to ‘Slowes’ & Northern for some additional materials/hardware I believed would be needed to get ready for tomorrow, the ‘Big Day’ of taking Raquel out of the coffin in the garage and transferring her to the new ‘secret chamber’ inside the house..

DAY “5” - Concealment Solutions -Part VI.
    Friday, June 7th

Expectations & Fantasy ……….
    What this 'Fantasy' might have looked like in my head…..

VS….. the Brutal REALITY ………..

It ended up being a horrendously Epic Disaster & profoundly depressing Failure.

Mission Casualties/Injuries: > 1 – namely Raquelita.
    Surgery/Rehab required? > Yes.
    Probability of Survival? > Fair.

Poor Raquel will never know how close she came to being regrettably sacrificed (beheaded, dismembered and/or busted up/broken beyond recognition) for the sake of concealment and the greater good – namely mine.

Nothing short of a miracle saved her dam heavy AF silicone ass at the very last minute, but unfortunately in doing so she also sustained significant injuries and now looks more like a mangled/disfigured silicone ‘pretzel’, I guess similar to what you probably might see in the aftermath of a horrific autobahn accident..

I can hear ‘Adoption Papers’ already being drafted off stage, if anything out of pity/mercy for her.
    Either way, I definitely don’t want to go through shit like this miserable experience -ever again..

Really feeling like shit about all this right now, might post the details of what actually happened some other time, idk..

68special

Post by 68special »

Oh, nooo... :(

I hope things get better for you soon. This fascinating saga deserves a happy ending...

Best wishes

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• 68special wrote:Oh, nooo... :(
    I hope things get better for you soon. This fascinating saga deserves a happy ending...
    Best wishes
    Hi 68Special;
    Thanks for the support & encouragement Brother!

Yea, 'Saga' is right.. probably more like a 'Romance turned Horror story' ..
    After the Hell I went through with Raquel on Friday right now I'm really bummed out and down with all this.. and poor Raquel is all busted up in "ICU"* - recovery is expected, but there's no conclusive prognosis yet due to the extent of her injuries..
    * ICU (Intensive Care Unit) = as in a 'figure of speech' .. meaning she's basically just stuffed in a hole somewhere like a pretzel waiting for me to do something..

Writing relaxes me so I actually drafted a synopsis/detailed account of events about what really happened that day - but dam my Friend, after reading it even I shuddered at how gruesome and sad it was so I'm not even sure if I'll post it, at least not until I can pull myself together and figure out what to do next..

Take care man, ttys!

68special

Post by 68special »

You're welcome GraFXman!

It's heartbreaking to hear that you're having a rough time and Raquel has suffered an injury.. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Regardless of the ultimate outcome of all you have shared with us, your sheer will and determination is so inspiring. I think all of us could learn something from your "can do" spirit and unwillingness to give up, even when faced with seemingly insurmountable odds.

In the meantime, take solace in your writing. It's obvious you enjoy writing and storytelling and you have that rare talent of keeping the reader entertained from beginning to end.

Stay strong Brother!

:glou:

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Hiya 68!
    68special wrote:It's heartbreaking to hear that you're having a rough time and Raquel has suffered an injury.. I wish her a speedy recovery.

No kidding man, really broke my heart too after that ordeal.
    I guess it’s like finally getting that shiny, brand new Ferrari you’ve always dreamed of, keeping it meticulously clean, polished & maintained – then some asshole comes along in a parking lot and inflicts that first nasty scratch to it..
    Your heart just sinks to all-time lows because your precious Baby will simply never be the same again after that, despite any fixes. For anyone with OCD/OCPD, that feeling of despair will torment you to no end and the once prized possession is now diminished, then seen as nothing more than ‘just another car, damaged goods, an expensive mistake’ and loses all the sentimental value you started out with..

68special wrote:Regardless of the ultimate outcome of all you have shared with us, your sheer will and determination is so inspiring. I think all of us could learn something from your "can do" spirit and unwillingness to give up, even when faced with seemingly insurmountable odds.

Thank you brother for the kind words, support & encouragement.
    Even though I might have above-average determination and ‘Indomitable Spirit’ in the face of adversity, everything has it’s limits – and this incident pushed mine to & past my limits..
    I think if my experience serves as an inspiration to anyone, that might have more value than anything else, regardless of outcome.

However, I also believe that at some point one has to dig really deep down and truly assess the difference between what can be ‘realistically’ achieved with some sheer will power and determination, as compared to what might actually be ‘un-realistic’ to accomplish no matter how much ‘Spirit’ you throw at it..
    A very fine line that gets blurry real fast in one’s head – at least in mine.

I find it’s such a complex abstract concept to define and set parameters that make sense.
    Sometimes I think.. “what if I had done this/that, pushed harder/longer?”
    At what point does one say “enough is enough?”
    – If what I’m attempting isn’t in fact even realistically achievable then I’m just ‘spinning my wheels’ so to speak.. but conversely, how could I ever know if I don’t keep trying..?
    Therein lies the torment and eternal conundrum..

68special wrote:In the meantime, take solace in your writing. It's obvious you enjoy writing and storytelling and you have that rare talent of keeping the reader entertained from beginning to end.
    Stay strong Brother!

Thanks, I certainly do find solace in my writing, it provides me with immense, soothing relaxation, pleasure and sets me free from the confines of this chair and whatever torments or chaotic reality surrounds me.
    Glad you like my style and find it entertaining -despite all the colorful verbiage and swearing..
    + lol+ That’s just me being me and how I actually talk..

I’ve decided that soon I’m going to go ahead and publish the full account and results of what happened last Friday.
    If you read it, I’d be most interested to hear your opinions about it -and whether or not you still think that ‘determination’ and ‘staying strong’ is even a realistic option, under the circumstances..
    btw, I haven’t seen Raquel -or even wanted to – since then..

Take care my Friend, ttys!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• DAY “5” – 1st Mobility and Concealment Attempt
    FAILED! ~The Aftermath.

Friday, June 7th, 2019

Unfortunately, That Afternoon, Shit Got Terribly ‘Real’ - in the worst possible way.

Kind of tragic and painfully depressing actually..

And in case you’re wondering..
    NO….
    This post isn’t gonna be plastered with the usual excess of comically graphic ‘sentence enhancers’ because this story is not meant to be ‘funny’ or ‘entertaining’ in that way, rather more like a serious, albeit sad and detailed account of the events that culminated in this absolute disaster..
    Maybe a few ‘Visual Aides’ here and there, but that’s about it..

Hey Brick, I know you’re listening so let me know what you think about her injuries and how extensive they might be, I haven’t seen her since then to do an assessment..

So, To Begin This Recap..

I haven’t felt SO helpless/useless, frustrated and utterly defeated in a very long time.
    I truly believed that after handling all those #50-60lb boxes I had this down and would be totally ready to deal with Raquel..

Apparently I had seriously underestimated;
    - Raquel’s size/height
    - Her true weight -and the weight distribution relative to mass.
    Lifting/positioning & managing a compact #60lb standard file size box (+/- 12x15x10) is definitely NOT the same as a 5’ft 3” Raquel with a heavy AF torso/ass and 2 long, heavy thighs/legs -plus her head.
    - I underestimated how much these long legs & arms would get in the way of being able to position/move her around.
    - Underestimating the dimensions & real accessibility factor of the storage cabinet I was intending on putting her in.
    - The amount of free space I have to work with in the office.
    - The overall length of the manual pulley set + clips vs the available clearances I have to work with.
    - The extraordinary effort & sheer strength it takes to work the dam pulley -with ONE hand.

Even though I really liked the Hunters Super Mag Lift System pulley set you guys posted here and on CRD, I wasn’t sure about the size/bulk and total combined length between the two pulley blocks.. and I didn’t want to spend $30 unnecessarily just to get that additional coat hanger looking thing since Raquel isn’t a deer..

I’d seen some pix & vids of that in use and it seemed to me the pulley blocks might be too big & long (overall) -for the limited length clearances I was working with.
    So I stopped by my local Northern store and got this little gem instead for just $10.

Touted at a load capacity of 2,000lbs…
    Aha.. don’t know about that –or have the desire to find out.
    As long as it can lift Raquel with relative ease I’m good.
    In the product reviews a lot of people complained about the stiff, hard to manage rope and the bite in your hands from the 65’ of nylon twine that comes with it, so just in case I also picked up a 50’ poly/fabric rope @150 lbs capacity that’s softer and more flexible like plain rope.
    I re-threaded the pulleys..
    Good to go.

Conversely, I totally over-estimated;
    - My physical strength.
    - Abilities.
    - Endurance.
    - Dexterity & prowess in using only one hand to do most everything.
    - Time required to complete this objective.

Sinopsis.
    1.) It wasn’t until around 1pm on that Friday (06/07) that I was finally free of everyone around me plus some work related things I needed to do. This probably being Mistake #1 since the BC gets off work at 5pm and there’s no telling what time she might actually get home.
    - Starting so late in the day I didn’t give myself enough time to handle any potential & unexpected adversities/setbacks that might come up -seems I had way too much confidence in what I thought was a meticulously thought out plan.

2.) I headed to the garage and proceeded to dig her box out from behind equipment & laid down the cart/dolly that her now upright box was securely strapped to.
    - No issues with cart/box weight like last time. So far, so good
    - I opened the box.. there she was, Beautiful As Ever!
    - Too bad that didn’t last very long.
    - Tossed all the packing materials all over the garage floor among all the other tools & stuff I had strewn everywhere (Thanks for all that extra padding Reggie!).
    - Lifted her up a bit and screwed the eyebolt in the socket at the back of her neck.
    - Lowered the motorized hook from the ceiling hoist right above her head, attached it to the eyebolt and proceeded to slowly raise her from the box.
    - A memorable moment indeed.
    I kept her suspended about 2ft off the ground while I admired her, then moved the box/cart and stuff out of the way.
    She looked Stunning, Gorgeous, Awesome! -everything I had envisioned and wanted!
    I was truly in Fantasy Heaven for that brief moment..
    All was good and going perfectly according to my plan..

3.) Decided that the best way to carry her into the house/to my office without her legs/arms banging along all the walls and doorways in the process, was to lower her on to me, barely sitting on the front edge of my seat, facing forward, feet up on the Scooter’s platform next to mine, and drive with one hand while holding her in place with the other.

This is the Scooter I have/use inside the house, garage and around outside..
    3-wheeled little motorized Mule as I call it.

Essentially the ride setup looked something like this, except she (picture) is a real lap-dancer that can move, and he’s enjoying the Hell out of it..
    Whereas I wasn’t having a good time at all with Raquel on top/all over me and only wishing she could move like that!

The alternative would have been to use my big Power-Chair (similar to this one), but the problem I noticed was the relatively small foot plate at the front as not being quite large enough for the both of us, plus I wouldn’t be able to see in front of me that well or down while driving with her on top, so there was a higher risk that she might fall/slip out from my one-handed grip, get dragged underneath and end up dismembered -or some kind of silicone road-kill..
    Carrying a passenger on either device is not as easy at it might seem – worse if they’re comatose.

It was from about that point forward that everything started to go to shit real fast, getting worse and worse exponentially as I started racing against time..

I had already taken the RD stand into the office and set it up thinking I could suspend her from there if necessary.
    I underestimated the huge footprint of that stand when the legs are open, there was barely enough space left in my office to then also maneuver the Scooter and Raquel around in there..

So we rolled in and I parked next to the stand to suspend her while I figure out what to do next.
    I tried lifting Raquel up to hook her on the bolt of the stand.
    -That was definitely NOT happening.

Either she gained a shitload of weight scarfing snacks while waiting around out there in the garage for a week, or I had just severely underestimated her true weight/mass ratios -being the latter of course.
    I figured that I could maybe lower the pole to get her hooked up, but then it would probably be impossible to raise it again.. idea discarded.
    Leaning the stand over toward her also seemed like an option -but there wasn’t a lot of room to work in and at that point I was concerned about dropping it and my limited ability to upright it again, so no, also discarded.

Well Shit!
    So Now What??!!

There’s also a nice, comfy, large leather recliner in my office.
    I figured, Ok, so if I can’t get her hooked up to the stand I’ll just sit/lay her down on the recliner for now (except I realized too late she was facing the wrong way)..
    NOT HAPPENING EITHER!!

I think it was a logistical error on my part to sit her in front of me, facing forward.
    Right then is when shit hit the fan because I suddenly realized that yea, it turned out that I was also PINNED underneath her on the Scooter.. holding her with 1 hand while trying to keep this dam 3-wheel thing from tipping over due to the unbalanced weight distribution and no support..

Since my legs are as useless as hers I have no leverage/bracing ability whatsoever –and mine are now also trapped along with hers on either side of the steering column.
    I couldn’t lift or re-position Raquel, not even her legs/feet (or mine for that matter) at all -in any direction, they are simply too heavy and stiff to bend as much as I needed, plus hard to reach with her on top of me..
    I basically couldn’t move..
    -DAM IT!!
    I had inadvertently trapped myself!

At that point it was either try to pry her off me and somehow do a transfer (of her) to the recliner, even if that meant face down -or head back to the garage to re-think my strategy..
    –which in retrospect is what I SHOULD have done..

I folded Raquel’s arms down in front of her, whispered an apology in her ear and somehow managed to twist myself just enough to heave her over onto the recliner in one valiant & “Rambo-ish” type last ditch effort..

I Fukn Miscalculated The Distance and poor Raquel plopped down with her face & upper torso buried in the seat of the recliner, while the rest of her thudded onto the floor onto her bent knees..
    I probably could never find an image of how pitiful she looked so I’m not even going to try..

And NO.. I didn’t take any pix because those were not moments to be doing any gory ‘Selfies’ either..

She was almost like kneeling, but at the same time not..
    Her feet & toes were literally bent to shit like pretzels, in all different directions and suffering the pressure of her weight bearing down on them..
    No idea what her hands/fingers were doing since I couldn’t see them.

From the effort and momentum of hurling her onto the recliner I also started tipping over right on top of her. so I had to extend one hand to brace myself, regain composure, raise myself and the Scooter back upright again..

I’m sure what came next will have many fervent Doll-Lovers cringing in horror!
    Sorry!!

I tried to grab her around the waist to lift her higher up onto the recliner, or even onto me again if at all possible.
    But if I couldn’t lift her before…. why would I believe I could then??
    WTF was I thinking!!

It was almost like a terrifying slow-mo time warped scene as I realized she was in fact slipping DOWN and BACKWARDS off the slick leather recliner, towards me again..
    The weight of her body bearing down mercilessly onto her already mangled and bent to shit knees.. her feet & toes crushed and pointing in weird directions..
    All I remember hearing as I watched this slow-mo horror flick was what sounded like a metal can slowly being crushed under a hydraulic press as the entire weight of her body collapsed onto her oddly curled up legs..
    Reminded me of an entire building I saw come crashing down, crumbling floor upon floor after a series of explosions during a demolitions Op.
    I tried to stop her momentum -but just couldn’t..

FUK!!!
    All I could do was sit there in sad disbelief at seeing her crumpled body slumped over there on the floor, head and shoulders still somewhat on the edge of the recliner.. arms and hands who knows in what equally pitiful condition.. her head all twisted & limp like a chicken’s after nearly being decapitated from getting twirled around by the neck (I don’t need to elaborate on this savage kill technique, do I?).
    I think I also saw her brains, guts, mouth or whatever come shooting out from somewhere under her chin out into the room…

DAMMIT!
    I should have paid more attention to that detail –but I forgot about it and later on it nearly cost me an agonizingly uncomfortable situation and almost impossible to (instantly) fabricate some BS explanation and would have certainly led to a major fight with the BC..

As it turned out, it was the whole mouthpiece that ended up just barely peeking out from under the recliner..
    HOW-T-F do I explain something like that to the BC ..???

Details on how I miraculously escaped getting caught & burned with this one at the end under [“Anecdote”]

So Raquel was slumped over by the recliner..
    Now I had to also free myself, then reposition and maneuver the Scooter away from her to an open area without running over her mangled feet or crushed toes..

4). If That Wasn’t Bad Enough, It Only Got Worse..
    I knew I had to get her up off the floor asap before even considering trying to get her inside the cabinet.
    I positioned the stand as close to her as I could and hung the pulley set to the stud at the top of the bracket, then raising the pole as high as possible..

Began trying to hoist her up, with one hand working the pulley rope, while the other frantically trying to keep the stand from being yanked over, myself from tipping over, and Raquel from getting further injured by getting dragged along the floor & slowly up the stand..

It took a helluva lot of back breaking effort, acrobatic balance and ‘Mission Impossible’ type cunning to raise her up –with her legs all bent up, but at least off the floor -for now.

As I mentioned before about concerns over the pulley blocks total length/size, here’s where I ran into a major problem with the one I got;
    Each end of this one has 3 metal clamping tabs that open and close to secure the 2” closed oval harnessing ring, onto which one can then attach a chain, rope or whatever to hang it..

I was using the quick clasp type climbers carabiner for easy/fast latching around the bolt on the stand and/or the closed eyebolt at the back of her neck, plus the one I intended to hang her from.

The problem being that the combo length of carabiners + oval rings + pulley blocks made the whole rig way too long, even with the 2 pulley blocks pulled all the way together, effectively cutting down the short height/length clearance I needed from the stand or where I was going to suspend her, by at least 8” or more.
    Crap!

Of course I tried to use only the carabiners and lose the rings to shorten the distance, except the carabiners were too thick to fit in the hole of the metal clamp tabs when closed and they kept popping open -WAY too risky imho when the entire weight of Raquel is hanging in the balance..

Then Came Another Series Of Logistical Problems..

Since it’s not a ratcheting/locking type of pulley system, I had to tie off and secure my end of the rope to something..
    Hmmm… let’s see what’s available nearby..
    Nothing sturdy enough within my reach..
    Screw it, so I tied it off to the handlebar/tiller of the Scooter..
    You’re absolutely right too if you already thought ahead -which I obviously didn’t..
    -that was a huge Fukn mistake alright!

No sooner did I let go of the tie off than Raquel starting another crashing free-fall dive to the ground again, the stand keeled over together with her right on top of me and the dam Scooter was nearly pulled out right from under me..
    I’m not even going to try describing the acrobatics that ensued to prevent even further tragedy & injury -to both of us..

Somehow I managed to save us though..
    I finally stabilized and hauled Raquel back up the pole then decided to tie off again but this time to the bottom screw knob of the stand -which at least is vertical to the stand and somewhat offset behind all the weight.
    Ok… it seemed to be holding without keeling over -again.

Naturally I was exhausted, sweaty, frustrated and in desperate need of a break (and a drink!) while I figured out how to accomplish what needs to happen next -get her secured in the dam cabinet..

5.) Oh Yea, Believe It!!

From there shit escalated even worse to the point where Raquel came within minutes of facing a certain & tragically gruesome demise!!

The Dreaded Cabinet.
    aka.. “The Secret Chamber”.
    More like a Logistics Death Trap.

I have in my office this large, double door, adjustable shelves, locking metal storage cabinet (72”H x 36” W x 18” D) that was packed to the hilt with office supplies, paper and misc crap that took me those 2 days to empty out.
    That was the best, most ingenious, safest, secure/lockable option for stashing Raquel that I could come up with since it’s in my Office and essentially “off-limits” to the BC/Snoop Dog.

Thinking it would be high enough (at least everything looks that way to me from a seated position), I had left the very top metal shelf and fitted it with a ½ in. sturdy piece of solid oak wood board running on top of it along the entire 3ft width of the shelf. Drilled a hole through both, towards the back of the cabinet and fitted a strong 3/8 eyebolt through the hole, using washers and locking nuts for further strength.

Not bad, right?
    That should give her enough clearance to still close the doors since the cabinet is only 18” deep.

Yea….. except for one fukn major engineering & structural problem that I didn’t take into account aside from also underestimating Raquel’s weight/size..

There’s a CLOSET that runs about 2/3 the length of that wall, sticking out into the office nearly 4 ft, open at the front since I removed the folding doors for easier access – and because it’s a dam office so who cares..
    On each side on the front of this closet is a short 1 ½ ft WALL where the folding doors would otherwise attach.
    GUESS WHERE THIS DAM METAL CABINET IS ..??

2 brownie points for you!
    INSIDE THIS FREAKN CLOSET!!
    – pushed up against the side/back walls on the left side.
    Which means that short wall of the closet covers almost HALF of the left side door of the cabinet, not letting it open all the way -even though there’s about 1-2ft clearance between the inside of the wall and the front of the cabinet.

Just for giggles n’ grins to make my Life even more miserable, there’s ANOTHER 4ft wide, 3ft tall, almost 2 ft deep metal sliding drawer filing cabinet right next to it that sticks out about 3in beyond the cabinet, meaning that the RIGHT door of the cabinet doesn’t open all the way either!

Neither of these cabinets can be moved btw, specially the drawer cabinet since on top of it sits a 4-tier wood shelf unit..
    Yea… a ton of shit crammed in a small space.
    The cabinet door issue has never been a problem for accessing supplies..
    But trying to get Raquel in there.. was a totally different and majorly fukt up monumental engineering & logistics nightmare!!

6.) So At This Point Raquel Is Looking Rather Pathetic Half-Curled Up And All Twisted Hanging From The Stand, she looked like the victim on one of those Medieval torture devices..
    My brilliant strategy was to get as close as possible and lower her again on top of me/my lap, then roll over to the cabinet and get her hooked up to the eyebolt under the shelf.
    At least it sounded relatively easy – then again it seems I just never fukn learn my lesson after going through one disaster already.

I lowered Raquel on top of me and moved the Scooter backwards until I could park as close to the opening of the cabinet as possible, considering that the ½ open left door of the cabinet and that closet wall prevented me from getting any closer, or further back..

I didn’t factor into the equation the fact that with the hook being nearly 2ft away from me at the far rear/back wall of the cabinet and both doors not able to fully open, plus Raquel’s weight/size being a harrowing factor, I’d literally have to lean over sideways into the depth of the cabinet, without much bracing, while simultaneously trying to hold/lift Raquel with one arm and maneuver her neck bolt towards the hook/eyebolt..
    It was a recipe for another catastrophe ..
    WTF was wrong with my otherwise better judgement and shrewd ingenuity ..?

I’m parked about 16-18in away from the cabinet door opening, that was the closest I could get.
    As I start to lean into the cabinet with all of Raquel’s weight held in my left arm, I felt the scooter start to tip over, but the cabinet itself and the partially open doors kept it from tipping over any further..
    I got about half-way to the hook with her, using Raquel’s legs propped inside the cabinet to partially support her weight and brace us both for the weird angle of entry..

When Suddenly It Felt Like A Dam 8.0 Earthquake In Progress..
    It happened so fast I couldn’t react or think quick enough or do anything to stop our momentum anymore..
    Raquel’s weight pulled me right off the seat of the Scooter and we both went down in one horrendous, crashing, knotted wreck of silicone -and human..

Remember the similarity to an “Autobahn accident” I had mentioned before..?
    You get the idea..

First thing I did of course was to pry myself free from the octopus entanglement I was in with Raquel, then check to see if I had any injuries, gushing blood, broken or 360° twisted limbs..
    Didn’t seem like it, even though I could be all busted up and not even know it due to obvious lack of sensation, guess I’ll find out soon enough..

Then There Was Raquel..
    Shit!

She looked pitiful AF, worse than before, half in/half out of the cabinet (on the sharp edges at the bottom!), slumped over and looking dreadful on what was left of her busted up & contorted knees/legs, her feet and toes crushed and all weird looking..

The first prevailing priority being to drag my sorry ass back up onto the tilted Scooter..
    That alone took the better part of nearly 15 minutes and strained the shit out of my arms/shoulders.
    After finally hoisting myself back up, you can imagine that at this point I was severely exhausted, frustrated beyond tolerance, feeling painfully defeated, depressed and getting dangerously rabid.

I could only sit there and fight back this deep, overwhelming feeling of just wanting to scream/cry upon seeing my once beautiful Raquel now reduced to nothing more than a gruesome pile of pretzeled silicone..
    Especially after all the $$$ I had spent on her and the ultra-diligent care I had planned for her..

(This is NOT Raquel btw, just an exaggerated depiction of what might be a really torn up look-alike).

Then Came Round 2 Of This Sordid “Massive Shit Pile Hits The Fan” Story ..
    As I’m sitting there trying (not to shed tears) and figure out what I’m going to do next, already pretty much forsaking Raquel after all she’s been through and the consequent damages I was dreadfully expecting to uncover..
    I happen to glance over at the clock..

HOLY-FUKN-SHIT !!!!!

I didn’t even realize the passage of time in all this!
    IT WAS ALREADY 4:05pm!!
    You know what that meant!!

I can’t possibly describe what I felt like at that moment - (in less than 500 or so words so I’ll leave it at that)..

Considering the pathetic condition Raquel and I were both in..
    The office and garage both looking like a war zone with shit everywhere..
    The desperation & hopelessness of trying to get Raquel safely tucked away..
    Needing to clean up the war zones like nothing ever happened..
    With the BC getting off work in less than 1 Hr…

I think at that point something inside me just ‘snapped’ because that’s when I literally panicked/freaked out, idk, probably due to my severe exhaustion & unbridled frustrations..
    - it was at that moment when Raquel nearly faced the equivalent of a savage & ghastly episode from “SAW”..
    Besieged by blinding & raging emotions I totally lost all composure, self control and went into full-on ‘Combat Mode’..
    I just DIDN’T G-A-F at all about Raquel anymore..
    .. or that my investment was being flushed down the shitter..
    NOTHING..
    I think the overwhelming desperation and panic got the best of me, all I wanted at that moment was to get RID of her, in pieces or whatever it took, throw her in the dumpster, burn her, get my chainsaw.. WHATEVER – just to Fukn get RID of her already and avoid the risk of getting busted!!

Nevertheless (fortunately), after a minute or so I did somehow manage to get my shit together, stone cold and focused again..
    idk, could have also been a shot of that ‘Combat’ situation adrenaline that I experience occasionally when faced with monumental adversities.. lol

I reached for the pulley gear, hooked it to the eye bolt under the shelf, secured the other end to Raquel’s bolt and went all out Super-Gimp -hoisting her up using every last bit of ‘Rambo-ish’ strength I had left with one hand while assisting/guiding her body as best as possible with the other..

She looked like a heinous & battered heap of silicone, but I didn’t have the time for any casualty assessments at that moment..

It was 4:35pm already.
    The very second I got Raquel high enough to almost completely fit her inside..
    The Whole Dam Cabinet (now empty) Suddenly Tipped Forward, Whacking Me Right On The Head & The Left Cabinet Door Nearly Severing My Arm Off (which was inside barely holding on to Raquel) As It Was Forcefully Slammed Shut By The Tilting Cabinet!!
    SERIOUSLY, LIFE???
    WTF ELSE YOU GONNA DO TO ME?? !!
    For God’s Sake!! Enough Already!
    If You Wanna Off Me Then Just Fukn Do It Already!!

I suppose that Raquel’s weight at that weird angle was too much for the tall, empty, shallow cabinet.
    In this case I was glad for that short little wall being where it was since it prevented the cabinet from completely crashing down on us..
    However, there was nothing I could do to stop all the shit that was ON TOP of the cabinet from sliding off and hitting me right smack on the head..
    Maybe that will knock some sense into my stubborn noggin..
    Whatever..

Once I righted & steadied the cabinet again I got Raquel re-positioned, hoisted her as high as I could and the moment she was completely inside, albeit like a pretzel, I slammed both doors shut, locked them and immediately bolted to the garage to begin the clean up Mission..

At 5:12pm I was finally done, both in the office & garage.
    I haven’t seen Raquel since I slammed those doors on her.. that’s been almost a week now.
    Honestly, I’m too fukn afraid to even dare open the cabinet and look at her because I know the depressing reality of her condition is going to kick me hardcore in the “Feels” Dept..
    At this point I’m just feeling kinda empty, defeated and depressed..
    I didn’t even get to enjoy at least the ‘Honeymoon’ part of this silicone-fueled Fantasy romance..

Even if she can be repaired, not to mention at what extraordinary cost that would involve, my beautiful, sweet, formerly unscathed Baby Raquel will simply never be the same again -and that shit right there will bother me to no end considering the demented ‘Perfectionist’ tendencies I have.
    I’ll never be able to get that special “Gorgeous Mint condition” feeling back..
    I’m sure a lot of guys will totally get what I’m referring to..

She’ll never be my precious little “Raquelita” again..

At this point to me she’s just a cold chunk of inert silicone molded to look like a Femme.
    Never thought I’d ever say this, but - simply an expensive object of former desire.

The entire delusional “Fairytale Princess Fantasy” I had spun and built up to such wild & astronomical proportions in my head for so long suddenly just came crashing down into one giant heap of utter disappointment – like that building I mentioned earlier..
    Guess that’s what happens when you start crossing the line and letting Fantasies get so out of control that when they finally explode at the threshold of reality like a gasoline filled balloon it just really knocks you the Fuk out..

I believe the only aspect of this Fantasy & ‘Raquel’ that might survive & thrive from here on is memories and whatever I can cook up deep in my thoughts & dreams, in my writings, and some choice Photoshop Masterpieces I could create from the few Studio-quality pix I have of her..
    Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be IRL for me..?

So what will happen with Raquel..?
    I don’t think I really even want to bother with any ‘repairs’..
    Fuk it, I need to detach myself from this ludicrous Fantasy, cross back over to reality and sell her, close this unpleasant Chapter of my Life -and move on..
    My bad for refusing to accept the fact this had every indication of being a terrible idea to begin with..

I’m sure this whole story could have ended in a ‘Happily Ever After’ kind of way – were it not for the BC..
    Oh well, it is what it is..
    As I’ve always said.. I would definitely toss Raquel to the sharks before I ever let a Lifetime relationship with this RL Woman get compromised, that’s for sure..
    idk, guess I’ll have to wait and see what’s next…..

[*** ANECDOTE ***]
    About that missing piece of Raquel that turned up sticking out from under the recliner that evening..
    Even though my office is “Off-Limits” as far as entering when I’m not there and such, since it also doubles as the Media room, hangout area, drink salon, etc. and it’s the only time we can actually spend ‘together’, the BC usually comes to sit with me later in the evening, on that fukn recliner, to watch TV, talk or we’re both on our respective computers, whatever..

So I’m sitting there at my desk as usual, she’s in the recliner, when suddenly I notice this weird pinkish dead animal like looking thing partially sticking out from under the recliner..
    I ALMOST blurted out W-T-F!!
    Then it suddenly dawned on me what it was and I stopped myself from saying a word, but she noticed my puzzled look in that direction and said;
    “What?
    What are you looking at?”
    and leans over in the direction I was staring..

Fortunately she couldn’t see it from her position so I implemented an immediate diversionary tactic over to something else (the program on TV) and get her attention away from that area..
    Situation diffused, she looked back at her laptop and started talking about who knows what..
    Since the ‘juice’ was running dry I suggested she go get us some more..
    The subsequent minutes I had to wait before she finally got up to go get us a refill were positively agonizing.

The moment she stepped out of the office I was totally glued to the security cams monitor.
    Soon as I saw her enter the living room going towards the kitchen I practically nose-dived over to the recliner, grabbed that dam wicked thing and quickly stuffed in a drawer of my desk before she returned..
    I spent the rest of the night tormented by the thought of what other ‘evidence’ might be laying around that I had missed..??
    I guess that’s what ‘Marriage w/o Children” is all about in RL right! LOL!!

++LOL++ I didn't realize how much I actually swear until I just read this..

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

Hello GraFXman,

At first, I’m new to the forum and not a native english speaker.

It makes me sad to hear that everything that could go wrong went wrong. When I read your first posts in this thread and the other one (Doll Fever Strikes Again...) , I was fascinated by how a disabled person fulfills his dream of having a doll of his own with a lot of diligence and creativity (against all odds). And I was really looking forward to the Happy End / Honeymoon reports.

You have a great talent to write exciting and detail-loving. The events surrounding the delivery of the package and the imminent discovery by the “BC” were fascinating.

As an engineer, I can understand what kind of planning and preparations are needed to handle such a project. It would be ambitious enough to tackle this matter if you did not rely on secrecy, but could operate freely in your home without the hassle and fear of discovery. But so it was probably an impossibility. You should have previously tried a final test with a rolled-up rug or the like to help you spot and fix obstacles and space problems, as described in your report, before you do it with the doll.

Come down a bit and recover from the effort. What other person with your disability would have made this extreme effort? At least you tried. That's what counts.

Now it is important to plan cool and exactly how to proceed. If I, also a doll lover, lived close to you, I would make a contact, drive to you and spend myself as an old school or army comrade who happens to be around and visiting. If the BC is not there, then get Raquel out of the closet and into the trunk. At home I could then assess the damage and report to you. Then it would be up to you to decide what to do next.

I do not know what your financial situation is, but if it comes down to ordering the doll again, then you should plan intensively and down to the smallest detail to avoid another disaster. I could also understand that you have enough for the moment and need some time to get that disaster out of your mind.

Heads up. Keep us informed.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• “It’s A Small World”

Wow!!
    That was definitely quite a heartwarming, thoughtful and profound reply.
    I Thank You Sincerely!

For starters, I would like to say the following;
    Schöne Grüße Mein Freund!
    Obwohl ich meinen namen hier nicht verraten kann, Ich komme ursprünglich aus Krefeld-Uerdingen am Rhine. Meine ganze familie ist eigentlich Deutsch und ich spreche immer noch mit ihnen, und einigen engen freunden die ich noch dort habe in Krefeld.
    Mein Deutsch ist leider aber nicht mehr so gut wie früher, und sicher, Ich musste auch ein paar wörter nachschlagen die ich seitdem vergessen habe.
    Ich volte nur sagen das Sie haben meinen absoluten Respekt und Bewunderung für Ihre ausgezeichneten Englischkenntnisse.
    Ihre freundlichen wörter der unterstützung und ermutigung gaben mir wirklich viel sicherheit und zuversicht.

For all my Friends on here who live in this “Gringo-Landia” country, I essentially responded to Aralor that I was in fact born and (partially) raised in Germany.
    I’m considerably far more fluent in English and Spanish now, so my command of German at this point is rather deficient since I rarely use it other than to occasionally talk with my Family/Friends over there – and yes, I admit having to look up a few words in German that eluded me while composing that response.
    My utmost respect and admiration for this gentleman as his command of English is nothing short of Exceptional!

This made me once again realize that it truly is a small World and when I’m on a writing spree I forget to take into consideration the multitude of people from all over the World on this Forum who might not have the slightest idea of what (or ‘wtf”) I’m talking about sometimes, especially when I use extensive or unique acronyms for certain things..
    .. except “Fuk” of course, that’s got to be like a Universally understood verb of countless applications and flexibility of use.. obviously one of my favs!

Aralor wrote:Hello GraFXman,
    …. You should have previously tried a final test with a rolled-up rug or the like to help you spot and fix obstacles and space problems, as described in your report, before you do it with the doll….

How right you are Sir!
    My respect for you as an Engineer since you can probably see immediately where I screwed up.
    Unfortunately, my expertise in Engineering is limited to the “Mcgyver or Redneck” type, however, as I was very concerned about this issue I did actually construct a mock-up of a Doll out of 4x4 and 2x4 timber + a thick-fiber sack for wrapping with additional soft bag ankle weights (equal to +/- 70lbs) to roughly simulate the size/weight ratios I was anticipating..

In retrospect, I believe one of the reasons this ended in such a disaster is because with the fake wood Doll, in addition to having serious difficulty with it to the point where sometimes I just couldn’t manage it, I also had absolutely no mercy for it either and would grab/hold/whack and toss that dam thing around without any regard for damaging it..
    Mutti always used to tell me I was like an “Elefant in einem Glasladen” (Elephant in a glass shop).

What I didn’t do, another major mistake, is try carrying it around inside the house, trying out the cabinet and experimenting with all the other variables involved that I just assumed would be no problem..

With Raquel however, my beautiful & ‘immaculate little Princess’, I was on “Pins & Needles” the whole time, treating her like the most venerated, fragile/delicate of flowers and absolutely terrified of damaging or putting a single scratch on her, which imho made handling her so much more difficult and certainly intensely stressful..

Towards the end though, once she had sustained the first few ‘injuries’ not only was I devastated and heartbroken, it became so hopeless to me that I didn’t even care anymore because her ‘Pristine’ condition had already been compromised – and if I didn’t get her stashed away FAST, I’d likely end up being equally as damaged and compromised…

Aralor wrote:…. Come down a bit and recover from the effort.…
    At least you tried. That's what counts….
    … Now it is important to plan cool and exactly how to proceed…

Right again!
    I am indeed much calmer now and slowly working on recovering from that unpleasant experience..
    It’s been nearly a week now since I last saw her after slamming those doors shut.

Aralor wrote:…. I do not know what your financial situation is…..
    I could also understand that you have enough for the moment and need some time to get that disaster out of your mind…..

Exactly – some time to contemplate this situation and figure out what I’m going to do..
    Financially, relatively ok, but not wealthy or anything so getting another Doll isn’t going to happen any time soon as I already got rather deep into debt with this one..

I’m sure I’ll be posting the continuation/follow-up to this story soon, but my work and overall Life is just rather busy at the moment so I don’t have the time that I would like to have and devote myself exclusively to dealing with Raquel and what might be next..

Until next time my Friend!
    Bis zum nächsten mal mein Freund!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Actually I think you did pretty well overall GraFXman, considering your circumstances.
Your doll hiding solution with the cupboard sounds good, but may need modifying.

The first attempt at man-handing Raquel into your office and the cupboard didn't work out too well.
However, you now have valuable experience about what's involved with Raquel logistics.

Once you get some "free" time when your lovely wife is out, why not go and take a real good look at Raquel and try to work out how she can be fixed.
I'm sure Galmato Haven and also the guys on ClubRealDoll (or even TDF), could give you some advice on repairs.

After a bit of time, I'm sure you can come up with some solution to helping you get Raquel in and out of your cupboard.
It may take some ingenuity and thinking outside of the box.
Maybe you need an attachment point high up that comes out of the cupboard, on a rail or something, a bit like a drawer, not sure if you have the necessary height though?
You'd need to make sure the cupboard is attached to the wall so it doesn't fall over.

There are a lot of clever engineering type guys on ClubRealDoll who've already built doll moving solutions, e.g. rails, winches, etc.
Why not ask on ClubRealDoll, see if anybody has any ideas?
Post a couple of photos of your cupboard and maybe your office to give people an idea of your situation.
You never know, somebody may come up with something you've not thought of yet.

Good luck and don't give up yet! :D

synthetik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by synthetik »

I have to say your courage and determination are both very impressive.

I would not give up if I were you. You learned some hard lessons and it would be a shame if you didn't use them to your advantage and try again.

The dolls themselves come with imperfections due to the manufacturing process, so it's not like they are "perfect" right out of the box. Whatever damage has been done is probably fixable, either through unbending or by using the silicone repair kit that should have come with your doll.

Never give up.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Hiya Buddy!

djcdoll wrote:Actually I think you did pretty well overall GraFXman, considering your circumstances.
    Your doll hiding solution with the cupboard sounds good, but may need modifying.
    However, you now have valuable experience about what's involved with Raquel logistics.

Thank you for the compliment brother!
    I suppose I did ok, but honestly, not as good as I could have if I had given it more thought.
    That’s for sure, it was certainly a priceless learning experience that made me realize I took too much for granted and assumed it would be easier than it really is..
    I know Reggie has my back if it comes down to needing repairs beyond my abilities..

djcdoll wrote:Once you get some "free" time when your lovely wife is out, why not go and take a real good look at Raquel and try to work out how she can be fixed.
    I'm sure Galmato Haven and also the guys on ClubRealDoll (or even TDF), could give you some advice on repairs.

I have to say my Friend, that was a very thoughtful and sweet thing to say ("lovely wife"), she really is too -even though I keep calling her the ‘BC’ in jest..
    I’m sure she’d Thank You personally and extend a hug, but we know that’s not going to happen so I’ll do it for her..

djcdoll wrote:It may take some ingenuity and thinking outside of the box.
    Maybe you need an attachment point high up that comes out of the cupboard, on a rail or something, a bit like a drawer, not sure if you have the necessary height though?
    You'd need to make sure the cupboard is attached to the wall so it doesn't fall over.
    There are a lot of clever engineering type guys on ClubRealDoll who've already built doll moving solutions, e.g. rails, winches, etc.

All your points are seriously taken, and in tomorrow’s post I’m going to expand on them and a few ideas I’ve had..
    I haven’t yet, but I know I’m going to have to face Raquel sooner or later – and that day is rapidly approaching!

TTYS!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• synthetik wrote:I have to say your courage and determination are both very impressive.
    I would not give up if I were you. You learned some hard lessons and it would be a shame if you didn't use them to your advantage and try again.
    …. Never give up.

Hi Synthetik!
    I haven’t had the pleasure of talking with you before, at least not that I can remember..
    Thanks for the kind words and encouragement!
    Hard lessons indeed – and quite expensive at that..
    Tomorrow I’m planning on posting something a lit more positive on my plans for moving forward, and what's next..
    You're right though, I should never give up.. as long as there are realistically attainable goals..
    Let me know what you think, whether it merits consideration -or not.

Take care, ttys!

synthetik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by synthetik »

GraFXman wrote:
  • synthetik wrote:I have to say your courage and determination are both very impressive.
    …. Never give up.

Hi Synthetik!
    You're right though, I should never give up.. as long as there are realistically attainable goals..
    Take care, ttys!
Got to tell you this: I couldn't carry my doll properly at first because I was out of shape and it led to her left hand getting damaged. You face an additional hurdle because of your physical situation but you've impressed the hell out of me because you stowed a doll while in a wheelchair-like situation. What the hell? I don't understand how you were able to do that.

But since you did, I want to tell you that you will only get stronger while trying to handle/maneuver the doll. It's a great exercise machine, and I'm not talking about the intimate part of it. There is a definite health advantage for doll owners... I had high blood pressure before I got mine -- probably due to lack of exercise and stress -- but now my blood pressure is normal and I can maneuver the doll around much more easily than when I first got it. I don't think it's a coincidence!

Don't give up!!!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

!! PREFACE:
    Hey guys, listen up..
    Ok, I think I’ve got my “Chi” back after taking the time to reflect, plus the motivation, support and encouragement you’ve given me..
    You might want to skip the following post and go right to the next one ( “Doll-Ability” – The Logistics, ‘Engineering’ and RL Problem-Solving aspect), if you’re more interested in reading about the actual Logistics, “Doll-Ability/Engineering” and problem solving aspect of this..

The only reason I’m even publishing the following is because it was pretty much done already..
    But yea, it certainly follows my typically grafix-overloaded bla-bla-bla “random shower thoughts” painting/writing style.. unless you actually like that, in which case then go for it and enjoy..

However,
    Meanwhile, as I was finishing this one up I had also posted an “Engineering Advice Requested” – based on what’s coming next in this story, with that same question/request being revealed later in this here following post -and the why of the urgency..

I wasn’t expecting so many replies.. serious replies, from so many caring people..
    So I basically feel that takes precedence over this here Bla-Bla-Bla colorful “shower thoughts” BS because you guys were caring and generous enough to give your time and efforts to help me out, and I don’t take anyone’s time/efforts lightly or for granted, so I just think that out of respect for you all and the friendly gestures you’ve given me, I need to instead address and focus on providing the clarifications, reasons and situation parameters we’re considering since you’re willing to help me out..
    - and for the next 2 weeks that’s what I’m really going to be doing pretty much exclusively;
    ‘RL Problem Solving’ – the serious side of me -which rarely comes out on here..
    No worries, I’ll resume the “Cartoons” later..
    Fair enough?
    ~ Thanks!

DAY “6” – I May Have Lost That Battle ~ But Not The War..
    Review & Reflections..
    Friday, June 14th, 2019

I’m a little surprised that so far no one has actually stepped forward and questioned, criticized or commented (or maybe dared to..?) with something maybe to the effect of;

“Hey!.. so what happened to that Bad-Ass, Determined, Courageous, full of Will-Power and Ingenuity BS (and arguably ‘insane’) ‘Super-Gimp’ who lavished praise on himself for being such a tenacious fighter that we’ve all come to Love and cheer on..??
    Well then..?
    So Bring It On ‘Numb-Nutz’ …. Let’s See What You Got!”

I’ve wondered and asked myself the same thing over and over during the last week..
    Did I unknowingly get castrated or something in that incident..?
    [checking] - Nope, the 2 boys are still there alright..
    How absolutely humiliating and dishonorable it would be to talk so much shit, then not have the cojones to back it up..
    Yea, that’s just not me..

[ you WERE cheering for me… right? ]
    [ Ok, that’s good, I can feel the ‘Love’ so just checking to make sure you all still got my back, because this shit ain’t over yet! ] Image

Well…. No Worries Then Because Here I Am….

Just as ‘tough’ and determined as ever..
    Already rolled up my sleeves, put my gloves on and air in my tires, oiled the arsenal and checked the ammo!
    Ready to Roll!

Like I’ve said before somewhere;
    Dam right, I’m not a quitter and I’m not going down without putting up one helluva fight!
    Back in my Combat days I'd rather Die with Honor, but NEVER be one to back down from a fight or leave a comrade’s side when the shit hit the fan – so I'm not about to start quitting now..

And if ultimately it does come down to it -and there’s absolutely no other option, mark my words, I’ll be going out in a Blaze Of Glory before ever retreating dishonorably!

- That unexpected ordeal last Friday was on fire alright, but just the 1st Round of this battle, which granted, certainly blind-sided and knocked the dam wind out of me for sure (kicked my ass royally!) -but it wasn’t a definitive K.O by any means!
    Now it’s MY turn to get Fired Up!

So now that I’ve given all of you the “Warm & Fuzzies” with that captivating intro, I’ll just roll right into the next segment..

A matter of perspective..

Ok…, I’m over it..
    I’ve had plenty of time this past week to seriously reflect on everything that has happened from the beginning and concluded that I let the “Fantasy” and expectations get totally out of control – to where they were influencing and controlling me instead..

I think I’ve finally found my ‘Chi Balance Point’ (Ying/Yang) once again and have adjusted my distorted perspective accordingly..

No matter what I find when I open that cabinet, whether Raquel is in such pitiful and busted up condition that, from a practical, realistic & financial perspective, she simply doesn’t warrant the expense or effort of trying to repair/rescue her –
    - or maybe that’s not the case and it could be worth it..
    - or, what if in the end her injuries are rather nominal and it might not even be necessary going to that extreme – maybe I just couldn’t see that at the moment because I was so emotionally blinded, desperate, racing against time and too inexperienced (in Doll anatomy) to know or appreciate the difference between seriously Fukt up -and “it’s only a few dings and scratches ~ easy fix” ..?

Either way, I’m not going to let delusional ‘Fantasies’ dictate my behavior any longer and instead approach this the way I should have from the beginning:
    Realistically and Objectively.
    She is what she is, period.

I can always immerse myself in any Fantasy I want, at any time, without letting it interfere or influence me to that extreme again..
    Once I get a firm grip on the Logistics and Mobility aspects and get that part under control I should be able to hang out with her at ease and less complications..

God Bless America !!

I’m SO Looking Forward To July 4th ~ Independence Day!!

Aside from the festivities and meaning behind this great Holiday, I’m also planning on making it a Spectacular And Memorable Day Of Personal Victory Over The Challenges And My Own Type Of Independence -Mainly From the BC!!

I have just learned that right after the 4th the BC is planning on taking a 4-5 day vacation to spend it with her Family ~ OUT OF STATE -AND VERY FAR AWAY!!

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

I’ll get to spend at least 3-4 maybe 5 days HOME ALONE!!
    To Do Whatever The Fuk I Want!!
    Uninterrupted or at risk of getting busted!! (except for having to work & the usual to-do’s of course).
    I totally and absolutely Live for such awesome & truly rare opportunities!!

So Maybe.. just MAYBE I’ll get to have some form of “Dream Honeymoon” after all!!
    Is Life finally gonna have some Fukn Mercy on me after all the shit it constantly puts me through..???
    That’s all I’m begging for, just for this once let me have a few days of Peace & Happiness!

As the saying goes..
    “Hope For The Best.. But Expect & Prepare For The Worst!”

In consideration of this Golden Opportunity that has been miraculously dropped in my lap.. and my renewed perspective on things….
    At this point I really Don’t Even GAF what condition I find Raquel in when I open that cabinet up again in the next few days!!
    Don’t care if she looks like a Pretzel or her limbs and pieces are falling off!
    NO matter what…
    I’m gonna OWN ‘Das Ass And It’s Gonna Be All Mine Every Single Minute 24/7 During Those Days Brother!! Image

Isn’t it just amazing how a little ‘revised perspective’ and Hope can work magical wonders to heal, revitalize and motivate a person!

That’s right ‘Raquelita’!
    Better brace yourself because if you thought you got banged up during that 1st incident, just you wait until I get a hold of your silicone ass on those days and see what I have planned for you!!
    You might wish I had sold you off to Brick instead!
    Hmmmm… hold that thought…. maybe not because my buddy Brick seems to be worse than I am when it comes to Bangin’ the Bootie 24/7!
    Holy Shit!.... She could even end up a featured star on PH or FB….

[ Extra Long Pause for a breather ]…….

All excitement and celebrations aside, now it’s time to also get serious because that means I’ve only got about 15 days to get my shit together, figure out all these Logistics and be totally prepared for this rare and potentially ‘Monumental Honeymoon’ Event!!

“The Heat Is On!!”

Instead of doing my typically negligent nose-dive right into combat without the right gear, fuk everything up, then have to write the ‘Post-Disaster’ report, I’m thinking it might be more prudent to just Ask For Help And Guidance.. on here and/or CRD.

So from now until then, the following posts are primarily going to be hardcore focused and mostly limited to a detailed analysis & figuring out all the dynamics, logistics and “Doll-Ability” Engineering of this so I can be as prepared as possible for this likely once in a Lifetime opportunity/event..

Do-or-Die-Trying, you’ll be proud of me ARALOR Image

If I can’t anticipate and share beforehand what I’m planning on McGyver/Engineering, then hopefully at least I could simultaneously share what I’m starting/currently doing to see if anyone (here/CRD) spots any potential problems/risks/dangers with my proposed idea/design that maybe hasn’t occurred to me -or knows of a better/faster/easier way of doing it..

[You guys going to support and assist me through this right??]

(Next Up):
    The Ideas/Solutions I’ve already thought of so far and propose on doing..
    Does someone see any flaws in them?

INFORMATIONS