kimberdoll.com

Some questions for Kimber Doll

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Sino-Mike

Some questions for Kimber Doll

Post by Sino-Mike »

Interesting and well advertised product.
1- Does it smell ?
2- Does it leak oil ?
3- Does it stain furniture or get stained by clothes?
4- Does it come with standing feet?
5- What are the advantages of the latex-silicone material vs platinum silicone and vs TPE?
6- Is the body compatible with other brands silicone and TPE heads?
7- Do you plan to offer option of other heads in the near future?
8- Where is it made?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Some questions for Kimber Doll

Post by Dollarhyde »

Anung Un Rama is doing his own secret investigation with this company and will let us all know when he's done... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Dollarhyde wrote:Anung Un Rama is doing his own secret investigation with this company and will let us all know when he's done... :glou:
Look forward to that.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

I received an email from the .com site today and they answered my questions regarding the Kimber Mini:

"Yes, the proportions would be similar to this model (WM125) that you have mentioned.'

'Yes, Kimber uses a standard threaded connection allowing you to transfer heads from other manufacturers.'

'Our brand is based around 'the real Kimber'. Given this, we do not offer any other variations or wig colors other than what's shown on our website. Once purchased, you can, of course, change the wig color to your preference.'

'Kimber does appear slightly more tanned in person than in the images online, as our photography equipment does slightly over-expose her true skin tan. Picture an Australia glowing tanned beach-babe... : )'

'Our material is a proprietary blend of Silicone and Latex which boasts several advantages over other materials like TPE. It feels amazingly realistic, is easy to clean and has a great solid weight to it adding to your experience. To read more about this you may be interested in reading our blog post which goes into more detail."

https://kimberdoll.com/blogs/news/unique-materials

This Silicone/Latex mix sounds interesting to me but it's difficult to imagine what that may be like. Totally sic prices though. I think it's long overdue that Silicone and especially TPE dolls from the big manufacturers start dropping to the sub $800 range. They've been in the $1,500 to $2,500 range for years now. What happened to competition? Lol.
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dollarhyde wrote:Anung Un Rama is doing his own secret investigation with this company and will let us all know when he's done... :glou:
Thanks DH, I am actually chatting via email with the company head man right now so I can answer a few of these.
Sino-Mike wrote:Interesting and well advertised product.
1- Does it smell ?
2- Does it leak oil ?
3- Does it stain furniture or get stained by clothes?
4- Does it come with standing feet?
5- What are the advantages of the latex-silicone material vs platinum silicone and vs TPE?
6- Is the body compatible with other brands silicone and TPE heads?
7- Do you plan to offer option of other heads in the near future?
8- Where is it made?

So the answer I got five minutes ago from Kimber doll to these questions is a follows, I will add in comments in red text.

" 1. There are no unusual odours as our compound gets a protective sealant applied as a final coat.

2. Only in warm environments would this be a possibility, but generally, no Kimber does not leak oil. (Anung comment, leakage of oil is very unlikely with the latex silicone formulation as th doll is marketed as NON Tpe, and i have never had any significant oil or residue from my silicone dolls. sometimes if there is still mold relase agnet still on a silicone doll then that can appear as leakage but it does not emanate from the dolls)

3. We haven't heard or seen of any staining issues ourselves, however, to be careful we always recommend washing new clothes prior to trying them on Kimber. Say for example a new dark or bright coloured outfit - this we would recommend washing prior to trying on. (good advice as even silicone gals can pick up surface staining from clothing where the lose dyes have not settled or been washed out)

4. No standing feet with Kimber. Our research and development found that the standing options weren't particularly that great. In addition to this, a number of our customers thoroughly enjoy the realistic and delicate feeling feet that Kimber comes with. Adding the components required standing would only detract from the aesthetic realism of Kimber's feet given that the majority of the time, she is likely to be laying flat.

5. The advantages of our compound are the general resistance to wear and tear, the realistic nature of a material such as silicon, (smooth texture and weight), plus also the capabilities of being able to expose your Kimber Doll to a warm bath for instance. We're not 'against' Thermoplastic elastomers materials as such, in fact, this material has some awesome advantages that others don't. We're currently doing some testing with a brand new version that may be making it to our Kimber Doll very soon.

6. Yes, Kimber uses a standard male/female threaded connection that twists on and off. (M16 by appearance)

7. Not at this stage, only because our brand is uniquely based around one single doll, which is based on the real Kimber.

8. Our state of the art facility is located in the Shenzhen region of China. From here, our products are then shipped to our three warehouses located in the USA, the UK and Australia. (Ok peeps, think about it, not very many significant factories that makes dolls based on this material blend in the Shenzhen so you can nut out the rest for who the contracted factory is :wink: )

Trust this helps, I am looking to get Kimber doll to start using their member account,

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

For that price seems very nice. It would put lot of knock offs to shame.. Tempting to get one, but Have other plans at the moment. See how tdf members like them.

Only issue would be how well the skeleton holds up mainly. And if lifespan at least of 1+ years, 500$.. Considering playtime $$$/month/year 500, at about 42$ a month that anyone could afford, not bad really. Even lower end dolls like jy/qita are priced around $900-$1000 ish. Vs a expensive doll were to break on ya...

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Thanks Anung for providing answers to above questions. Looking further at Kimberdoll web site, their online order form does not allow shipping outside US. Could you please clarify this with them? Maybe they could modify the form...
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I think they keep cost much lower by not offering any options. Which is a great idea. Much shorter production time. I wish all other vendors had at least one no config low cost line

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hello all!

This is our first post on TDF and we hope to be an active member, answering any and all questions asked.

One post we noticed recently was in regards to our shipping options. To clarify, we have three different domains which correlate to our three warehouses located in the USA, the UK and Australia.

USA customers:
kimberdoll.com

UK & European customers:
kimberdoll.co.uk

Australian customers:
kimberdoll.com.au

You can navigate between our sites by scrolling down to our ‘footer menu’ where the other domains are linked.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any further questions and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers 8)
- Kimber Doll Team

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Kimberdoll wrote:Hello all!

This is our first post on TDF and we hope to be an active member, answering any and all questions asked.

One post we noticed recently was in regards to our shipping options. To clarify, we have three different domains which correlate to our three warehouses located in the USA, the UK and Australia.

USA customers:
kimberdoll.com

UK & European customers:
kimberdoll.co.uk

Australian customers:
kimberdoll.com.au

You can navigate between our sites by scrolling down to our ‘footer menu’ where the other domains are linked.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any further questions and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers 8)
- Kimber Doll Team

:D Welcome new ODM Kimberdoll to TDF, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

I am glad that the account is working correctly, and that our off line correspondences have been of assistance.

I will tweak your account settings so you can use PM function to additionally respond to member inquiries.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Your doll seems to be innovative and look forward to hearing and seeing more about her.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi and welcome :thumbs_up:

8)

tryan2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tryan2 »

I ordered a Kimber mini on April 30th. I am very excited about this new doll and will post a (doll rookie) review when she arrives.

complex365
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by complex365 »

I have also placed a order for the kimber mini (125cm) 5/5/19

samman

Post by samman »

I also ordered a kimberdoll.

INFORMATIONS