SexDollAmerica.com

Documentary - Making of the Real Doll.

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Smocerb

Documentary - Making of the Real Doll.

Post by Smocerb »

Hello to all in to fourm!! This is my first post here and would like to speak with a MOD or Admin to see if they have a place for this so you all can get a download. If this is not been posted here already. I have this release called Real Doll Complete Collection. The file size is 1.08 gig. If you would like it I will send. If I can get one of the Admins to take it and post it for all you I will try my best. If you would like it just drop me a msg.

Abelius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Abelius »

Hi Smocerb,

I think it could be a good idea if we share it on the donkey network also, don't you think?

I'm sure that a lot of people will be interested in that file, but don't know if anyone is going to like a 1GB hot file in their FTP or HTTP servers... it's a lot of bandwidth to pay for! :roll:

So if you pass the whole file to some friends and put it in 'release mode' in the edonkey or emule, I think we could be watching it in no time! :wink:

Abelius

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

it's a lot of traffic

and it's a lot of copyright

besides
I guess every donkey knows about it

:roll:

INFORMATIONS