SexDollAmerica.com

Sad News

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

That is very nice, Fargo! Thank you for sharing.

Very appropriate also : I think Ish is now an angel.

deriz

Post by deriz »

Urgh... what is it with tragedies and the New Year period? Only two years ago I was swimming in foul tsunami floodwater and now this and the mine disaster.

Seriously though, it was great knowing Ishtaria while I could. Greatest regret: tossing away the thank-you note she sent last year for my donation, even if it was merely a pittance from a college student's pocket.

Cybrwolf

Post by Cybrwolf »

Like everyone here, I too, am saddened, and sorry to lose someone so dedicated. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

I would say more but it would only come out introspective and selfish.

Ish, you ARE loved, and ARE going to be missed!

Cybrwolf

Roninathlon2001

Very Sad...

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

I only knew Ish from a few PM's and from the forum. It was very sad for me to hear this news because she was one who was definitely one of the better people in this reality we call life. Perhaps, she was too good for this world. Her loss will be felt by many.

silver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silver »

I very rarely post but I check in every day here. So when I read Bill's note I was shocked. Ish "OH MY!", all i can say that I'm thankful to her for this forum and thankful that I knew of her. As a gay man I know that to be one of us is very hard, and I have transgendered friends and it can be even more so. I respect Ish for it and wish I knew her better. Fargo that pic is beautiful and perfect. May she find peace.....silver

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

I am very sorry to hear about Ishtaria taking her own life.

It is always very sad to hear such news.

Whenever you hear that someone has lost their home and is living out of their car, you worry that things are going to end badly. You don't hear of many cases where someone who is homeless like that gets back on their feet successfully.

It's too bad there wasn't a friend or family that was there for Ish in her town when she needed help. Then again it may have been a case where she was being proud and not letting anyone help her by lettomg her stay on their couch for a few months while she looked for a job. Sometimes too a person gets to a state of mental health where interviewing for jobs would be fruitless for them until the master whatever mental demons are causing them trouble.

Sadly, if she was dealing with severe depression short of professional help there might not have been much anyone could have done for her even if they tried. I think some people get into such a severe depression so quickly that there isn't much that can be done to bring them back. They are too far gone before anyone including themselves realize it, and the pain that kind of depression inflicts on a person can be too overwhelming for them to handle.

Hopefully Ish found some peace that she did not seem to find in life.

silicomorphos
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by silicomorphos »

....very sad to read the bad news also....hope God will rest her soul....and we will remember her for a long time......
Former owner of Nicolina / Tracy

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Sadly, depression in all it's myriad of categories has only relatively recently been acknowledged for the potentially devastating illness that it can be. When I say 'recently' I am talking in the last 20 or 30 years. People live their whole lives not knowing that there R effective treatments in the area of pharmeceuticals that can alleviate these symptoms, combined with aggressive therapy & hard work, these people can live normal lives without the devastating effects of profound depression. It is like being in a whirlpool from which U cannot escape...not without professional help, at least for severe cases........

I have read a lot about the other members thots concerning Ishtaria & her general state of affairs........& tho many have mentioned this as well, consider the state of her family & as well, children, those left behind, because what we feel is only a small fraction of the emotions they feel. This is the legacy that suicide leaves behind........& someone here remarked about how she was 'brave' 'strong' to do this thing.....suicide is the ultimate act of desperation & there is nothing 'brave' about leaving your loved ones behind to spend their whole lives dealing with such a tragedy folks, it is the final act of the ego turned inwards.

I am not trying to sound cruel or unfeeling but this is the truth of it. I am not attaching blame to Ishtaria so do not misconstrue my words....no one is blaming her least of all me but the reality is the lives of those closest to her R forever changed & they have to deal with that every morning, every day of their lives because the living must go on & make sense out of all of this......it would be nice for the collective member ship here to send something to her family....a remembereance or token of the feelings here.....or better yet, volunteer to work a hot line or as a suicide 'watch' for troubled teens. There R many people that need help & no, the 'society' can only do so much. U, all of U have a stake in the world.....those less fortunate than others....

Take this quote from Kahlil Gibran from 'The Prophet' for what it is worth...........'You are the way & the wayfarers, And when one of you falls for those behind him, a caution against the stumbling stone. Ay, and he falls for those ahead of him, who though faster and surer of foot, yet removed not the stumbling stone.'

So do your part in life to remove the 'stumbling stones' from the paths of life & U will have payed your right dues for living.........Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

INFORMATIONS