www.yourdoll.com

Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
dollman82

Re: Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Post by dollman82 »

malm.jpg
malm.jpg (52.79 KiB) Viewed 816 times
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/malm-stora ... -70404818/

I put the doll on a 3" medium density foam pad, which seems perfect for support.

Pluses: Very stealthy, no visitor is ever going to just accidentally stumble on this and try to open it. Nice just for general storage. Seems fairly well built for an Ikea piece.

Ok: I have a fairly heavy total mattress+bedding+topper+heatedpad+pillows and it takes a bit of oomph to start opening, but it stays open just fine. Plenty of height for both the foam pad and doll with the mattress down. May not be enough room if you have a doll with a VERY extreme body type. Would probably be fine with even an F-cup or maybe even H-cup doll I think. Not super cheap but I think fairly priced.

Minuses: fairly awkward to load and unload doll so might not be great if you already struggle with the weight of your doll. I got used to it but I still don't really want to do it daily, usually doll comes out for a while, then goes back in for a while, if someone is coming over, etc.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

dollman82 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:59 pm I put the doll on a 3" medium density foam pad, which seems perfect for support.

Pluses: Very stealthy, no visitor is ever going to just accidentally stumble on this and try to open it. Nice just for general storage. Seems fairly well built for an Ikea piece.

Ok: I have a fairly heavy total mattress+bedding+topper+heatedpad+pillows and it takes a bit of oomph to start opening, but it stays open just fine. Plenty of height for both the foam pad and doll with the mattress down. May not be enough room if you have a doll with a VERY extreme body type. Would probably be fine with even an F-cup or maybe even H-cup doll I think. Not super cheap but I think fairly priced.

Minuses: fairly awkward to load and unload doll so might not be great if you already struggle with the weight of your doll. I got used to it but I still don't really want to do it daily, usually doll comes out for a while, then goes back in for a while, if someone is coming over, etc.
Very interesting, since I was looking at this exact option and thought it might be too shallow to get a doll into. Plus, as you say, it's a bit tricky to get the doll back out and in. Nice idea though.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Lunalava
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lunalava »

a locked up guest room or in the box mixed with other storage

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Store a sofa, a storage bed, or more simply a flight case. If you are planning to make a darkroom by yourself, you may need a hanger to protect the doll.

Sex Doll Hiding & Storage: https://www.coeros.com/collections/sex-doll-storage/
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Eerickson3

Post by Eerickson3 »

I've got a 165cm ainidoll with removable legs that fits in a storage case in the trunk of my car. Makes her relatively easy to move in and out of hotels without anyone asking questions.

Avonman1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Avonman1 »

Usually 10 are out in frontroom on settee or chairs with Louise on my bed, 3 torsos beside bed and the others in 2nd bedroom with the repairable ones. I have never put any on hooks as the weight of most are 35-55kg. I have had a few people come in and have seen them like electricians, Falcon E.Agents and family only know about 1 or 2. I am not worried that much about people being narrow minded.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

My great idea was to get an ottoman. That's when I only had 2. Surely I was never going to have 3. Then 3,4,5 .... I certainly caught a bug for acquiring synthetic ladies.

I've finally found the brakes, and have stopped at 22 (mixture of TPE, silicone, plushie.) And they are kept in the doll room which is a spare bedroom without the bed.

This works for me as there's nothing a maintenance guy needs to see in that room, no loft hatch, water tank, electric meter. So as long as no one goes in that room, visitors to my house will be totally unaware there is a platoon of love dolls in my house.
IMG_E5670.JPG
IMG_E5670.JPG (9.31 MiB) Viewed 669 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Sorry to disturb you guys.
Not sure if I can advertise my sex doll storage case as there is a promotion right now and the customer feedback is good.
The thread: viewtopic.php?t=155804&start=15
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I am in the process of finishing up an article in regard to hiding sex dolls as we speak!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

DG wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:38 am I am in the process of finishing up an article in regard to hiding sex dolls as we speak!
Please share when you're done. Sounds interesting.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

narasinha

Post by narasinha »

If nothing else, a cheap method:
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (22.42 KiB) Viewed 606 times
Wish I could find something like that but 30-40cm in height.
Just add some memory foam on the bottom.

No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

my wife and I have a red room. or soft dungeon, in one of the extra bedrooms in our home. it has a key lock door knob on it to make sure nobody goes in. inside of that we put them , standing up, in the closet with the heads on stands on the shelf. we always worry half of the back of the house will catch on fire and then be put out, opening a big hole for tge entire neighborhood to see inside of our room. I think we would just move out of state. haha

Angelicfaith
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Angelicfaith »

In my bedroom wardrobe 😁.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Angelicfaith wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:28 pm In my bedroom wardrobe 😁.
Welcome To TDF!! :thumbs_up:

My girlfriends are easy to hide,
but they are always on my bed.......

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Cathe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cathe »

about laying the doll for a long period of time on a memory foam of medium density foam, does it may flatten the back of the doll?

INFORMATIONS