SexDollAmerica.com

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Thanks Ish and other DollForum staff for such a wonderful site. Have a great holiday season everybody!

David
See my girls Image

Viking1

Post by Viking1 »

That's great news Ish! Keep up the good work!

Merry Christmas to everyone and God's Blessings in 2006!

Viking1
Sincerely,

Viking1, Sarina, Kissy, Patrice, ... http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10020

SecretFetish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thanks!!!

Post by SecretFetish »

Ish and the rest of the staffers...

I think you guys do a bang up job. I understand doing what constantly seems to be a thankless job, and I know that it does make a difference when peopel chime in with appreciation for your hard work and efforts.

I think the new Forum look is great, and the album is a nice upgrade as well. Kudos!

Looking forward to many more nights of trolling :P

And Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Festivus!

-SF

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

Ish and the rest of the staff with all of the DF members, I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas! Enjoy the rest of the holidays as well! Everyone who has contributed to this forum, is very much appreciated and are not overlooked for their efforts. :D

While you're in between eating or tearing apart presents this weekend, check out this little Flash animated GAME that should keep you occupied for the rest of the time! :lol:

INFORMATIONS