teddy-babes.com

New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Forgotten_One
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

Post by Forgotten_One »

So did Doll-I-Am ever get his Teddybabe Ultra? was it nice? I just want to know how the Oral feel with these, on a quest to find any doll that can do decent oral or dare I say, Deepthroat.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

We just don't know; Doll-I-Am hasn't been on the forum in well over a year.

In all this time, I'm surprised we haven't had any more reviews of Ultra-model Teddy Babes.

Forgotten_One
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forgotten_One »

Yeah I just want to know how the oral is, thinking of buying one anyway for the cuddles alone, but the oral would be a major bonus. Wish I could say Doll-I-Am was so happy he just never returned and lived happily ever after xD

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

I have had my Sheeba doll for almost two years now. She is remarkable and cuddly as all Teddy Babes are of course. She is very capable of oral and has a hole in the back of her throat to accommodate size. Personally speaking, this is not appealing to me. Instead, I found a tongue which can lock into that hole and stabilizes a tongue in her mouth. This makes it remarkable to kiss her. I don't think oral is possible with the tongue in place though.

Forgotten_One
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forgotten_One »

Interesting,would love to see some pictures if possible, curious what you mean about the hole in the back, how much size could be accommodated max.

I hope mine arrives soon, but to my understanding it wont even ship until August 10th minimum, because of a new upgrade to the dolls or something of that nature.

Burts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Burts »

italianloopy wrote:I have had my Sheeba doll for almost two years now. She is remarkable and cuddly as all Teddy Babes are of course. She is very capable of oral and has a hole in the back of her throat to accommodate size. Personally speaking, this is not appealing to me. Instead, I found a tongue which can lock into that hole and stabilizes a tongue in her mouth. This makes it remarkable to kiss her. I don't think oral is possible with the tongue in place though.
Wheres the link to the tongue

Jefffromgermany
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jefffromgermany »

In the meantime, someone has already received his delivery notice. Sitting in germany and checking my email account hourly can't wait.

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

We're looking forward to her arrival photos, Jeff.
See my girls Image

Jefffromgermany
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jefffromgermany »

For this she would first have to be put on a plane. So far I haven't received any flight announcement for her from Eightwonder or Fedex :(

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Every time I see a reference to the ultra model, an old story comes to mind.
A few years ago a friend confided that his wife like it in the ear, not in the mouth. How so? I asked. He said, every time I want to put it in her mouth, she turns her head.
OK.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Saw this thread pop back up and thought I'd pose a question:

So I think the big, if not the biggest, selling point for the Ultra Dolls was probably that Oral was finally an option. That said, I know I don't speak for everyone, but I think the blend of a silicon mask/head with the plush body was a bit... jarring? In theory it's fine, but in practice, I think most can agree that the aesthetic of a regular Teddy Babe is kind of lost with the somewhat realistic head on top of a plush body.

So, in a 'best of both worlds' kind of situation, is there any reason why there was never an attempt to add an open mouth/cavity to standard 100% plush Teddy Babes? From an engineering perspective, I don't think it would be too too hard to pull off beyond some minor internal/structural changes and a modification to the lips, so was there any ever given reason EW kind of 'jumped the gun' and just went with a full silicon head?

(Btw, I know some people probably vibe with the Ultra, thats fine! Just wondering what the design process was here.)

Thanks,
-Invo

Burts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Burts »

Ive had sheeba for a bit now and when shes dressed up I dont see nothing teddy like about her, she looks like a expensive realistic doll to me tht is very light and easy to move....As far as oral goes I never really tried because I dont want to clean up that mess, better yet how would I clean up that mess?

Bottom line is I would buy her again in a heartbeat

gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gentlecuddle »

Just out of curiosity, is there actually a way someone could clean the ''throat'' part. Judging from the pictures the face is attached in front of the plush head. So i don't think there's a exit neither a insert for the mouth to clean afterwards?

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Not impressed. Go back in time, listen to your customers.
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

At the end of the day you will be happy to know that the base for a "Teddybabe" if you currently own one is already there. All the stitching can be done. Plush velour isn't that crazy expensive and the blueprint is in the design, a little/ alotta measuring and compensation is the ingredients to the recipe. It's all unseamable and can be measured and redone, I actually think in price it would be way cheaper, however it's not going to happen overnight. It would be a real project. I may take this as a challenge because I really don't like the new models and if you can't get an old model well, what's the point. So take this into consideration, if you own a TB, you can remake one with the measurements that are already there .
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

INFORMATIONS