teddy-babes.com

Lisa incoming to Germany

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lisa incoming to Germany

Post by DocMoriarty »

Oh thanks for the offer. Just bought 2 wigs for Anette and Roxi.

After buying a new black dress for Ronda last week Anette and Roxi were pestering me into buying them one of those too. As the slave to the plush that i am i of course obey the wishes of my gals. Today the new dresses came. Left to right are Anette, Ronda and Roxi. Ronda and Roxi wearing the same dress, just Ronda an XL and Roxi an M. And i wanted to buy an S for Anette but then decided to get a different one for Anette because she actually needs XS which was not available. The girls sitting there chatting while waiting for Amazon to deliver the new dresses for Anette and Roxi.
Anette_Ronda_Roxi_chatting.jpg
Anette_Ronda_Roxi_chatting.jpg (233.33 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
Finally the Amazon guy came and brought the new dresses. So Anette and Roxi changed dresses too and now all 3 are sitting there in their new dresses. Sadly Anettes XS turned out to be not as tight as i hoped. Should really have got the body shaper S versions that Roxi and Ronda have. On the other hand Anette has a lot more sexy stuff to dress then Ronda and Roxi together, so not a big deal for her and good enough as nighty anyway.
Anette_Ronda_Roxi_in_black_dresses_at_oven.jpg
Anette_Ronda_Roxi_in_black_dresses_at_oven.jpg (237.28 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Anette got one of the new ordered wigs today. It has a nice big braid. Here are some shots.
Anette_new_wig_with_big_braid_front.jpg
Anette_new_wig_with_big_braid_front.jpg (240.21 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
Anette_new_wig_with_big_braid.jpg
Anette_new_wig_with_big_braid.jpg (263.92 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
Anette_new_wig_with_big_braid_from_behind.jpg
Anette_new_wig_with_big_braid_from_behind.jpg (258.35 KiB) Viewed 1068 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

And Anettes 2nd new wig finally arrived. I like this one even better than the other new wig with the braid. Makes her look as if she is married. Ummm .... well she is!
It is same wig as Roxis new black curled wig. BOLAND Celebrity blonde. Not as bad as the low price might indicate except for the artificial shining in the flash light.
It's always fascinating to see how a new wig can completely change the personality of someone.
Anette_with_gold_blond_wig_01.jpg
Anette_with_gold_blond_wig_01.jpg (248.78 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
Anette_with_gold_blond_wig_02.jpg
Anette_with_gold_blond_wig_02.jpg (250.82 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
Anette_with_gold_blond_wig_03.jpg
Anette_with_gold_blond_wig_03.jpg (205.93 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
Anette_with_gold_blond_wig_04.jpg
Anette_with_gold_blond_wig_04.jpg (288.23 KiB) Viewed 1040 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Anette is now closing in on 5 years and of course some wear and tear happens over such a long time of heavy use. It got a bit easier for her when I got Roxi since Anette and Roxi now are taking one week "shifts" of duty.

NOTE: What happened to Anette doesn't apply to newer Teddy Babes since their skeleton and technique is quite different.

The old TBD skeleton consists of roughly 4mm thick very hard iron wires which sadly tend to break occasionally. Also at least some of the wires go through from the legs up to the head forming also the "backbone" of a Teddy Babe which is BAD, because once the wires in the back break they tend to touch the belly from the inside when the leg is moving and that causes holes in the belly skin over time. Note that new Teddy Babes use a lot softer wire and not sure they have wires as backbone at all.

Anyway multiple backbone wires broke over time and punched holes in her belly. In the previous post about her new wig you can see her sit on a chair and her back is not straight as it should be but bent due to this. In the following image you can see the holes in the belly and thru one of the holes a wire is pointing out.
Holes and Wire pointing thru Anettes Belly.jpg
Holes and Wire pointing thru Anettes Belly.jpg (203.27 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Here you can see a typical Teddy Babe surgical tool used to cut off the hard wires. I pulled all the broken wires out as far as i could and cut them off with my bolt clipper.
Typical TBD Surgery Tool.jpg
Typical TBD Surgery Tool.jpg (149.38 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Then I glued a large fabric patch on her belly. It was hard to find fabric here on Amazon that was even somewhat similar to Anettes skin. I bought 3 types of fabric until I found one that is acceptable for the purpose. One was too dark, another one too fleecy and thick, and the last one was a 1,5mm microfiber fabric in flesh tone that so far was best quality and matched her (original) color best. Her fur turned a bit grey/beiger over time, it used to be more pink when she was new.
Patch glued to Anettes Belly.jpg
Patch glued to Anettes Belly.jpg (170.78 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Another spot on the old straight legged TBDs are the seams left and right of the vagina where the legs touch the area of the vagina. That is also a construction error of old Teddy Babes because in order to have sex with them you need to spread the babes legs apart and that puts mighty stress on those seems. I already sewed them back together on both sides years ago but it doesn't take long for them to break again. So this time I decided too to try glueing a patch over the broken seam with her legs in a wide spread position.
Patch next to Vagina.jpg
Patch next to Vagina.jpg (167.35 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Here are my (german) Amazon links for the stuff used:
Fabric: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01GINQE9I?psc ... ct_details (very good quality and very soft, would make a great fabric doll skin).
Glue (Golden Fix): https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07D4HY6LH?psc ... ct_details

NOTE: I also tried to use Aleenas Fabric Fusion first but as it turned out it doesn't stick to Anettes skin well at all. The Golden Fix glue that I used is obviously a caoutchouc based glue which seems to hold very well when used correctly (first apply to both sides and let it dry 10 mins, then apply to 1 side again and glue it on). Remains to be seen how long that lasts. I used another glue 3 years ago to glue her pubic hair (BER Fix) which is currently slowly dissolving.

These patches aren't that bad even if not a perfect match since the dolls usually wear some kind of dress anyway so you don't see it.
Now Anette needs to stay for another day at least on the famous TB surgery ironing board and wait for the glue to fully dry.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

After having undergone that surgery I thought it's a good idea to give her some new jewelry (necklace and earrings) as present. Now she is smiling again!
Anettes_new_Jewelry_20230606.jpg
Anettes_new_Jewelry_20230606.jpg (227.35 KiB) Viewed 970 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

In Anettes "surgery" post 2 messages above I mentioned Golden Fix glue as being ok for the job. Now after like 10 days it turns out that this glue is pretty much not good. Dries finally brown, doesn't hold too well at the borders of the patches and when i washed her routinely at the end of her "shift" with just cold water and some liquid hand soap turned into a sticky mass that draws threads. Alledgedley that glue is supposed to be washable at 95°C! What a joke. So looks like I have to get something to clean that mess and find a different solution.

DO NOT USE GOLDEN FIX FABRIC GLUE!

When I did her pubic hair last time i used a fabric glue named BER Fix which held pretty well inclusive getting washed at least every 2 weeks - for 2 years. But still better than Golden Fix. And actually the 2 years is mentioned in the glues description, when you read the fine print (which i missed back then). At least they didn't lie.

I would have modified that in the original message but its not editable after so many days.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I saw this glue recommended by a TDF member some time ago, though I never used it.
Fabric Glue.JPG
Fabric Glue.JPG (199.21 KiB) Viewed 925 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I saw the same and tried Fabric Fusion. Didn't work at all. Doesn't glue on a TBs skin. That was Mr. Franz when I remember right.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I finally found a dress for Anette on Aliexpress which really fits her tight all along her somewhat weird shaped body with the way too wide titts and way too small waist. Size is XS.
The link is https://de.aliexpress.com/item/10050049 ... pt=glo2deu
Anettes_new_black_bodyshaping_dress_02.jpg
Anettes_new_black_bodyshaping_dress_02.jpg (232.34 KiB) Viewed 883 times
This frontal view really shows the weird shape of old straight legged TBDs.
Anettes_new_black_bodyshaping_dress.jpg
Anettes_new_black_bodyshaping_dress.jpg (198.16 KiB) Viewed 883 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I bought one of the black under dresses size S for my incomming Happy Doll Dagmar which is still not here. I tried it on Anette and it fits her so well that Anette is going to get it despite the measures on Amazon indicated it wouldn't fit Anette.
Anette_black_dress_20230806_1.jpg
Anette_black_dress_20230806_1.jpg (179.3 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Anette_black_dress_20230806_2.jpg
Anette_black_dress_20230806_2.jpg (250.1 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Anette_black_dress_20230806_3.jpg
Anette_black_dress_20230806_3.jpg (194.46 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Now all my 3 "big" dolls wear the same black under dress (Left to Right: Roxi size M, Anette size S, Ronda size XL). I like these dresses because they are body shaping dresses which sit fairly tight on all dolls and look good and they feel very well to my skin (kinda silk-feeling). I'll buy a new perhaps once my Happy Doll is here.
Anette_black_dress_20230806_4_all_dolls.jpg
Anette_black_dress_20230806_4_all_dolls.jpg (179.96 KiB) Viewed 795 times
(German) Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09N3BKP75?ref ... th=1&psc=1

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Anette couldn't resist and had to try out my incomming Happy Doll's red wig. Since she is a Lisa model which is originally red haired she simply had to try that.
Anette_red_wig_20230807_1.jpg
Anette_red_wig_20230807_1.jpg (179.63 KiB) Viewed 721 times

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Yes, for sure -- and the flower is a nice accent for it as always.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Enjoying the Fall Sun

I got a (cheap, don't tell her) "dirndl" (traditional bavarian/austrian womens dress) for Petra from China but it turned out to be too small. So I tried to dress it to Anette. But it was also too small for Anette. No way to get in there. Has no zipper in the back and not the slightest little bit elastic. Actually a not so genious cut.
BUT
Both Anette and Petra were eager on a photo shooting after trying out the dirndl and all that stuff. She remembered she has a nice summer/fall dress. So we got her in that dress. Since it was very nice weather we decided to do the photo shooting outside. So here is Anette enjoying the nice fall sun on my terrace.
Anette_Enjoying_Fall_Sun_02.jpg
Anette_Enjoying_Fall_Sun_02.jpg (424.18 KiB) Viewed 514 times
Anette: Honey please bring me some sunglasses. It's really shining bright today.
Anette_Enjoying_Fall_Sun_01.jpg
Anette_Enjoying_Fall_Sun_01.jpg (617.39 KiB) Viewed 514 times
Anette: Nah - please get me the other ones, you know the round ones.
Anette_Enjoying_Fall_Sun_03.jpg
Anette_Enjoying_Fall_Sun_03.jpg (815.75 KiB) Viewed 514 times
So here she sits relaxed in the sun enjoying the nice weather while letting me work. Typical. :plaidskirt:
On a sidenote: Petra got also some other dress instead of the dirndl and we did a photo shooting outside too. Will be up in Petra's Thread soon.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Nice photoshoot. Your Anette and Petra are well behaved. They like to dress pretty.
Our photoshoots always degenerate into a nude mayhem.

INFORMATIONS