www.passiondolls.com

Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Post by mason703 »

Lighter skin is 159 Danika
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

What a nice duo you got there. How’s the LHP on the 158 and 159? Is doggie possible?
mason703 wrote:Lighter skin is 159 Danika

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

On the LeAnne doll I used a Women's US size 5 or 5 and a half. You can use a 6 but it will be a little loose, but I only purchased size six when the 5 was not available or sold out.
You can secure loose shoes with transparent bands you can buy on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/ccHuDE-Detachabl ... 95&sr=8-42
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

MadScience72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MadScience72 »

I'll never try it again! After a bunch of money invested in a "relationship" being told I love you and lets spend forever together? Simply a website full of scammers and garbage. I truly thought I met my perfect lady right up to the the time came to get on a plane to come to the states. Suddenly myemails went silent and so on. At least Mai Linn my doll won't lie and steal ? To hell with all of them. Real men exist but not to these women today. Sorry guys I'm a bit bitter lol. Oh avoid Lucky date like its a plague.
Today I am no longer a prisoner of your reality.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

MadScience72 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:32 pm I'll never try it again! After a bunch of money invested in a "relationship" being told I love you and lets spend forever together? Simply a website full of scammers and garbage. I truly thought I met my perfect lady right up to the the time came to get on a plane to come to the states. Suddenly myemails went silent and so on. At least Mai Linn my doll won't lie and steal ? To hell with all of them. Real men exist but not to these women today. Sorry guys I'm a bit bitter lol. Oh avoid Lucky date like its a plague.
Oh, I know what you're referring to.

One thing I've noticed is that soon after I put up my profile, I get tagged for being the "favourite" of several members, even though they've never looked at that profile. I suspect it's their way of saying, "Let me charm you long enough to have access to your bank account so that I can empty it out."
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Can I trade my wife in for a passiondoll?

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

INFORMATIONS