Starpery.com

Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
alphamaledollmaster

Re: Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

I've heard that a person can have sex multiple times with their doll

and only washing it out is needed

You irrigate with a douche pump, then push down on her meaty vaginal wall so that the warm soapy water shoots out

you can put her to the side and then resume "exercise" / intercourse with her again in like 30 minutes or 1 hour or 2 hours later, depending on how feisty you feel, and then wash her out

The act of drying I've heard, the drying is done after "the sexual escapade day is done" which can be 7 to 9 hours later.

Mold doesn't grow too quickly I've heard in a wet vaginal cavity. It requires at least 24 hours (or more) of being wet

After you've done having sex with her 4-7 x for example, the drying can happen as follows:
Insert a dry rod chalk thingy for 15 minutes
followed by a 30 minute aquarium air pump which by the way, doesn't spew out lots of air, just a slight air stream which after 30 min to 1 hour is enough to dry her
I like to put in a glass dildo covered in non-lint cloth and do the clockwise motion, the dildo would be as deep as her cavity like 7 inches

the tampon is the extra step, but most tampons fall short of the entire cavity depth, I find so it's really not necessary IMHO

the dried semen is a magnet in my humble opinion for bugs, flies and roaches, I would err on the safe side and wash her after each sex act and dry her at the end of the day.

Am I right on this?
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

RevJack wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:15 am
Mr_47 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:46 pm In one day na. Depending on your doll having a removable vagina or built in vagina but if it’s not drying inside of there get some bounty paper towels will suck up the moisture that will work for both removable and built-in.
Fascinating reply Mr_47, especially since my industry (retired) grows substantial mold and bacteria cultures in 24 hours. And of course there is the prevailing empirical evidence among the doll culture of mold appearing quickly when proper doll husbandry actions are not followed. My personal experience with a bacterial bloom also seems to contradict your opinion as well.
I'm sure that within certain constraints it takes over 24 hours (recently properly cleaned and sterilized with the only remaining moisture being clear water) but under the opposite circumstance (doll's vaginal containing both vaginal and seminal contaminates) it took under 4 hours for a substantial bacterial bloom to occur.
So when providing advice for new doll owners, and controlling for their lack of experience, the answer is yes, mold can begin to grow in a moist dolls vagina in 24 hours, so do not risk it. The more mitigating factors, the longer it can be resisted, but why chance it.

Reverend Jack
Ok so do you mean one can have sex multiple times with a sex doll and merely only needs to flush out the vag or anal cavity and push down on the wall to spurt out the warm soapy water and then do it again with cold water as warm water is a breeding ground for germs

I don't mean to hijack this post, but on a related matter, very similar to this, the drying aspect of clear water, no semen, no other fluids like fruits, etc., that clean water can remain in the cavity and ...and sex can resume for several times, depending on one's energy level and horny feelings, right?

It is the drying process that should take place after the multiple sexual penetrations at the end of the day, based on the idea that mold doesn't grow immediately, and as a result, one does not need to dry the sex doll after washing her out clean. The drying process which does take a while, can be done at the end of the day (within 12 hours to play it safe because mold grows in 24 hours)

Am I right? (thanks in advance)
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

My doll must be made of miracle material then. 2 years of not cleaning her properly and still no mold.

But let me tell u guys something, back in the day when i used to masturbate, i would use a piece of clothing to absorb cum, but i would not clean it. I would reuse it for months before cleaning it. It would get yellow dots where sperm was but no mold. After cleaning it all dirt would dissapear. Now im not saying that to brag, its just that there was never any mold from that. Maybe its not the sperm that causes the mold, is what im saying.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:27 am
Mr_47 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:46 pm In one day na. Depending on your doll having a removable vagina or built in vagina but if it’s not drying inside of there get some bounty paper towels will suck up the moisture that will work for both removable and built-in.
Fascinating reply Mr_47, especially since my industry (retired) grows substantial mold and bacteria cultures in 24 hours. And of course there is the prevailing empirical evidence among the doll culture of mold appearing quickly when proper doll husbandry actions are not followed. My personal experience with a bacterial bloom also seems to contradict your opinion as well.
I'm sure that within certain constraints it takes over 24 hours (recently properly cleaned and sterilized with the only remaining moisture being clear water) but under the opposite circumstance (doll's vaginal containing both vaginal and seminal contaminates) it took under 4 hours for a substantial bacterial bloom to occur.
So when providing advice for new doll owners, and controlling for their lack of experience, the answer is yes, mold can begin to grow in a moist dolls vagina in 24 hours, so do not risk it. The more mitigating factors, the longer it can be resisted, but why chance it.

Reverend Jack
Ok so do you mean one can have sex multiple times with a sex doll and merely only needs to flush out the vag or anal cavity and push down on the wall to spurt out the warm soapy water and then do it again with cold water as warm water is a breeding ground for germs

I don't mean to hijack this post, but on a related matter, very similar to this, the drying aspect of clear water, no semen, no other fluids like fruits, etc., that clean water can remain in the cavity and ...and sex can resume for several times, depending on one's energy level and horny feelings, right?

It is the drying process that should take place after the multiple sexual penetrations at the end of the day, based on the idea that mold doesn't grow immediately, and as a result, one does not need to dry the sex doll after washing her out clean. The drying process which does take a while, can be done at the end of the day (within 12 hours to play it safe because mold grows in 24 hours)

Re "Ok so do you mean one can have sex multiple times with a sex doll and merely only needs to flush out the vag or anal cavity and push down on the wall to spurt out the warm soapy water and then do it again with cold water as warm water is a breeding ground for germs".

No. No I do not mean that, I did not say that, and I would never say that. Please do not quote yourself and attribute it to me.

We can disagree, and we certainly do, but I hold to my opinion and my experience, which I have stated.

Since you quoted me and addressed me, I will presume you ending question is directed at me. "Am I right? (thanks in advance)"
No, no I really don't believe you are.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

I think it comes down to how long you are sexing the doll. It’s not so much as just moist holes, but at the same time you will be sweaty all over. So the longer the sex the more she is prone to be dirty down there too. If it’s just a quick bang and pull out which I do instead of a boring masturbation then the only worry would be the precum/lube residue if done raw.

Just squirt her hole with cold antibacterial soap and you can actually just let her air dry out since the soap itself is suppose to combat mold. Plus it makes her holes smell good. Giving to how much these dolls cost it’s better to just clean her when your body does any heavy interactions with her.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Marnack1313
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marnack1313 »

That is a good question. I have never experienced mold on any tpe surface with exception to a Fleshlight sleeve that I put into the plastic case while damp. I did this repeatedly. Only very small black spots appeared after months and months with no mold on the "face" of the sleeve or the interior... My most trusted method of cleaning is with a product called "Hibiclens". It is usually sold in large grocery stores in the pharmacy isle. The ingredient is Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution - 4% w/v. It is a fantastic Antiseptic / Antimicrobial skin cleanser. I have needed to wash with this personally prior to surgeries in the past. I have been using this product for 5 years now and have had absolutely no problems at all. There is no effects on the TPE material and only a small amount needs to be used with some warm water. I use a pair of long forceps and tampons for all orifices then let the solution sit for 3 -4 minutes, then follow up with tampons with plain water and finally dry tampons. It may sound like a lot of work, but believe me, it's quite fast and simple all the while giving me piece of mind. If surgeon's direct humans to follow essentially this same process, I trust their expertise for ridding microbial "bugs". I swear by this method and believe it is a good practice for any doll owner! BEST!

alphamaledollmaster

RevJack wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:52 pm
alphamaledollmaster wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:27 am

Reverend Jack

Re "Ok so do you mean one can have sex multiple times with a sex doll and merely only needs to flush out the vag or anal cavity and push down on the wall to spurt out the warm soapy water and then do it again with cold water as warm water is a breeding ground for germs".

No. No I do not mean that, I did not say that, and I would never say that. Please do not quote yourself and attribute it to me.

We can disagree, and we certainly do, but I hold to my opinion and my experience, which I have stated.

Since you quoted me and addressed me, I will presume you ending question is directed at me. "Am I right? (thanks in advance)"
No, no I really don't believe you are.

Reverend Jack
ok, my mistake
so what about both washing her cavities and drying her cavities each & every time (after long sex sessions) and after completely dry then having sex again?

the act of drying is time consuming for me to have sex again with her so drying can be done at the end of all the sex, right?

this may seem to be the case if mold grows in 24 hours.

I or anyone can dry her right in 8-12 hours, then? I don't have to dry her immediately after washing her out? I can let her be moist (by moist I mean just a little bit of clean water residue) & have sex and then wash her out, and have sex and then start the drying process like 6 hours later after having sex 4 - 7 x with her?

thanks for any help on this topic, I only quoted you since you seem like you are very knowledgeable on the subject

Others have said, you don't have to dry her each & every time after sex, you do have to wash her out, but you don't have to dry her Immediately after intercourse because mold grows in 24 hours

alphamaledollmaster

Just to add, because I like to be precise to avoid confusion,

In other words, the sex doll doesn't have to be *completely* dry after being washed out with antibacterial soap & water and there can be clean water residue on the 2nd sex act?

Having the sex doll completely dry after washing her out, takes 15 minutes with a dry stick, 5 minutes with a towel, and 30 minutes with an aquarium pump (at a minimum), totalling almost 1 hour before having sex again

The drying of her completely can be done after you have totally finished having sex with her at the end of the day, because again as others have stated, mold doesn't grow that fast if there's a little bit of clean water drops in her, it grows in a minimum of 24 hours

mysticalplatypus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mysticalplatypus »

Drying is the most important step. I learned a hard lesson with fleshlights, and was only able to save it by submerging in alcohol for a few days. This would be impossible with a large doll, so it made the process ever more important. The easiest help seems to be airflow. Having it dry in front of a fan or vent can really improve drying time. I'm currently looking at air pumps that feed air directly into the tunnels.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Fish pumps get a few one for each hole they are cheap
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Fuck, clean, fuck, clean, fuck, clean…
..in fact….
…anything, clean, anything, clean, anything, clean…
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Also get a cheap endoscope on Amazon and check your dolls holes thoroughly about every 4 months
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

FWIW ... mold MAY possibly grow in a your doll in a day, then again it might not.
It appears to get down to you and what you squirt into her soft, plastic love hole.
One cause may be that your semen could have a higher sugar content, possibly due to early diabetes.

As reported HERE (https://www.womansworld.com/posts/healt ... d-diabetes) some situations of excess toilet mold can be indications of diabetes. That is your whizz gets a bit more sweet and sugary since you are secreting more of it. The mold loves the extra sugars. Likewise an older study from 1984 HERE (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6475450/) seems to indicate that semen sugar levels were elevated in diabetic patients. Thus your spunk may be sweeter and help feed the mold. Neither one of these is definitive, but you would probably not need too much of a sweet swing in your sperm to feed the mold.

Also based on the old "what goes in must come out" theory, if your diet has a high sugar content, your emissions might also be a bit sweeter and give the mold a bit more food.

So it is possible that some folks spunk once and the dreaded mold begins, while other can just "fill her up" with less of a problem.

Something to consider.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Mold spore concentrations in the environment vary across the world
Human secretions vary in sugar content
THEREFORE, until you know the factors for mold growth in your particular situation, keep everything clean :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

The key seems to be that every spunk is different, so some get crusty faster than others.
And some areas are more awash with floating mold spores.
Be safe, keep it clean and dry and your doll won't stink.
Unless that is your kink.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS