www.thecityofsexy.com

What should GT to focus on the last 6 months of 2020?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What should GT to focus on the last 6 months of 2020?

Post by Grimmiekins »

Kira-sama wrote:If they make a self-cleaning doll, then I would probably buy one, even if I prefer TPE. Washing a doll after sex with no condom is really no fun and makes me avoid sex most of the time. Female condoms and male condoms feel like something is missing/less fun.
there really is no such thing as self cleaning. i cant name a single non living thing in the world that self cleans.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Grimmiekins wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:If they make a self-cleaning doll, then I would probably buy one, even if I prefer TPE. Washing a doll after sex with no condom is really no fun and makes me avoid sex most of the time. Female condoms and male condoms feel like something is missing/less fun.
there really is no such thing as self cleaning. i cant name a single non living thing in the world that self cleans.
I meant a doll where I don't have to use a water pump in a plastic fish bowl with water/soap and then use an air mattress compressor to blow dry her vagina/anus and instead I flip a switch and she automatically rinses herself. If she could also blow dry herself, then that would help out also.

denchai

Post by denchai »

All I want is realistic doll but I think, GT is the best in detail of over all appearance. Somethings I want to see from GT brand are ....
- implanted eye brow and hair
- new light weight model with height 165-170 cm (I prefer weight less than 30 kg)
- new pretty Asian face and European face like Ukrainian woman

And if it is possible to make AI robotic sex doll from GT brand, this will be the great work. :wink:
Thank you very much for the making of art work. :D

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

Two words:

Anal

&

Oral

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

I hope for Gynoid that they update their service as well. Better quality controls and better packaging for non-airbox versions.

Better communication with customers and treat other people's property better when high shipping costs are charged.

Gynoid wants to be the Maybach under the doll manufacturer?
So this manufacturer should also treat its customers better.

We're talking about 4K + dolls and not a $ 1 item.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

BusanDoll

Post by BusanDoll »

1. Lower the price.

2. These dolls are astronomically overpriced!

3. Way too expensive!

John P

Post by John P »

Softness and build of the lady parts.
Closable eyes
Face expression / movable chin
Sound/touch

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Two things:

(1) Please add one more joint to the upper spine. A second joint in the spine would allow for more expressive posing.

(2) Please make the vagina not GAPE when you open the legs.

I agree on:

Closable eyes
Face expression / movable chin
Oral (and even though its not my preference .. Anal (seems a lot of people want this).)
Strong standing feet without bolts

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Has she got one ?..
Attachments
interstella anus.jpg
interstella anus.jpg (366.46 KiB) Viewed 959 times
Its and arse hole Jim butt not as we know it.jpg
Its and arse hole Jim butt not as we know it.jpg (26.98 KiB) Viewed 959 times
Spock and Kirk Its an arse hole Jim butt not as we know it.jpg
Spock and Kirk Its an arse hole Jim butt not as we know it.jpg (220.95 KiB) Viewed 959 times

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

A bit off topic... does anyone know the music on this Gynoid model 7 twitter video? https://twitter.com/i/status/1297453893593464832

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

They need to compete and make something equal to or more realistic than DS/EX Doll's Summit and Clone series.

I thought GT was at the top of realism and quality, but boy was I wrong.

They need to specifically focus on:
- Seamless neck
- High quality skin textures
- Implanted hair
- Better skeletons
- Make the side seams of the body near invisible (idk how DS/EX Doll managed to do this so well)

I'm rooting for GT since they seem to know how to make the skin painting not rub off easily, and they have at least one face that's attractive enough to my liking. DS/EX Doll have yet to make a face with their Summit/Clone series that I'd really like (some are likable, but not enough/not my type for me to buy).

Also why'd they remove the butthole (even if wasn't usable) on their Model 12? So much for realism...

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

PDutus wrote:A small, but important detail that is not, I believe, available on any other love doll, silicone or TPE: working eyelids so that the same head can be open or closed eyes.
I would give my right nut for this, excellent suggestion. Softer and more kissable lips would be fantastic too but I can live without that.
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

planet_tyler wrote:
PDutus wrote:A small, but important detail that is not, I believe, available on any other love doll, silicone or TPE: working eyelids so that the same head can be open or closed eyes.
I would give my right nut for this, excellent suggestion. Softer and more kissable lips would be fantastic too but I can live without that.
You can add it aftermarket (ManniquenFan makes them). See here:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=98040
But yeah it would be better if the manufacturer included them directly.
Maneyak wrote:I thought GT was at the top of realism and quality, but boy was I wrong.

- Seamless neck
Seamless neck means only 1 head per doll. That's not very good.
But they should include a Neck Gasket to hide the seam perfectly. Like this:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126914

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

MannyCan wrote:
planet_tyler wrote:
Maneyak wrote:I thought GT was at the top of realism and quality, but boy was I wrong.

- Seamless neck
[img600]download/file.php?id=650/img600]
EX Doll does it with their Summit series and nobody seems to mind. They can always make more molds that use the same body with different heads if they want to give customers more choice. Some of us want the most realism possible and don't need/want to change the head at all. For those that do, want multiple different faces used for the same body to save money, then they can always buy the previous models that allow them to change the head as they please.

There's nothing wrong with allowing buyers to choose between seamless and non-seamless neck models.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Maneyak wrote:
MannyCan wrote:
planet_tyler wrote:

- Seamless neck
[img600]download/file.php?id=650/img600]
EX Doll does it with their Summit series and nobody seems to mind. They can always make more molds that use the same body with different heads if they want to give customers more choice. Some of us want the most realism possible and don't need/want to change the head at all. For those that do, want multiple different faces used for the same body to save money, then they can always buy the previous models that allow them to change the head as they please.

There's nothing wrong with allowing buyers to choose between seamless and non-seamless neck models.
Agreed.

INFORMATIONS