betterlovedoll.com

The Marvellous Miss Miranda

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Marvellous Miss Miranda

Post by Flyer »

Relaxation and well-being radiate from this shot :multi: :angel: :multi:

Great shot :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Miss Miranda certainly has the looks. She responds well to all your grooming and makeup.
And that is a serious axe there! I have one of that type too for the most stubborn logs. I grinded the edge to perfect "elliptical loading" so it won't jump off.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

frankinstien

Post by frankinstien »

Michaelangelo wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:21 am So, we completed Spa Day Part I and Mira's now fresh and ready to go, just need to decide what direction we're taking her makeup this time. And some new hair again, although we have used it once on TDF I think way back when.

So we'll find the time this week and hopefully shoot some snaps with the new camera next weekend. I'm actually really busy with music projects this year, which is the same camera, but video, so I'm juggling creative stuff left, right and centre at the moment.

Here's another snap of Mira all freshened up, except for her pretty little bonce. See you very soon we hope!

Love those purple eyes, I'm going to have to get pair now. Love her look so serene, keep up the good work, I do love the other shots you have as well. :thumbs_up:

Tex
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tex »

Just a quick Hi from the Bunnies and Goddesses, hope you both are well :thumbs_up:

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Update? Can't wait to see more Mira!
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Tex wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:25 am Hi, you don't need to tell me how time demanding the girls can be :whistle:
They just want everything to be right and seem to forget that other things have to be done as well :wink:

But, as the advert goes, they are worth it :D
They certainly are, along with all the interesting accounts on Shein, Temu and everywhere else I'd not have if it weren't for Miss M 🤭
averbeck70 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:53 am
Tex wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:25 am Hi, you don't need to tell me how time demanding the girls can be :whistle:
They just want everything to be right and seem to forget that other things have to be done as well :wink:

But, as the advert goes, they are worth it :D
Don't I know it! Spent 9 hours yesterday dressing, posing, hair and makeup, snapping pics, cleaning, bathing... and was so tired I didn't even want to play. Didn't get any of the chores done that I had planned to.

They are DEFINITELY worth it... every second, every cent.
Once we see beyond their devastating beauty, they find any other numbers of ways to eat up our time. But in the nicest way, like a cream cake 🍰
Flyer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:18 pm

Relaxation and well-being radiate from this shot :multi: :angel: :multi:

Great shot :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:
Yeah we have been too much of that. We need to get back into form here, I know...
Wight wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:52 am Miss Miranda certainly has the looks. She responds well to all your grooming and makeup.
And that is a serious axe there! I have one of that type too for the most stubborn logs. I grinded the edge to perfect "elliptical loading" so it won't jump off.
This is a fun maul actually left by the previous owners of the house. I should see if I can find time to shoot Mira in the garden with all the rest of the power tools hehe.
frankinstien wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:44 pm
Michaelangelo wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:21 am So, we completed Spa Day Part I and Mira's now fresh and ready to go, just need to decide what direction we're taking her makeup this time. And some new hair again, although we have used it once on TDF I think way back when.

So we'll find the time this week and hopefully shoot some snaps with the new camera next weekend. I'm actually really busy with music projects this year, which is the same camera, but video, so I'm juggling creative stuff left, right and centre at the moment.

Here's another snap of Mira all freshened up, except for her pretty little bonce. See you very soon we hope!
Love those purple eyes, I'm going to have to get pair now. Love her look so serene, keep up the good work, I do love the other shots you have as well. :thumbs_up:
Hey thx frankinstien ... the purples are pretty amazing. I should also get Miss M some more, maybe the space-y ones would be good next.
Tex wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:03 am Just a quick Hi from the Bunnies and Goddesses, hope you both are well :thumbs_up:
We are indeed well and lazy and we really should spend more time behind the camera than with each other, sigh.
YungSynth wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:51 pm Update? Can't wait to see more Mira!
We have some snaps coming, hold the page..!
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

So... we've been too absent for any number of reasons, hopefully things will get a little more... pictorial soon enough.

Mainly I've been very busy with some RL things, which means Miss M has just been my companion rather than my photo model for a while.

Not that she isn't always super photogenic, even when just wearing her nightwear and shot on the old iPhone...

We'll try and get some more shots up very soon now. Can't promise an actual shoot for a bit, but as the autumn approaches probably more likely...

Take care everyone and see you soon!

😎 Mike and Miss M 💃
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

INFORMATIONS