www.ordoll.com

Vagina and anus placement

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Vagina and anus placement

Post by Cubiko »

goofyfoot wrote:
mandos wrote:On a side note... that´s a pretty, uhm, hot picture :oops: Is that baby oil?
Hell no! I don't mind drilling holes in her ass but baby oil would do a lot more damage lol

Lol - Well... don´t leave me hanging, what kinda oil is it? Looks shiny and nice :)

As for the placement, I did feel it was an issue with my older doll but with my new one I think the arching back really makes the penetrative action itself a non issue for me, as she can position the butt to make it "available". As for the visual experience I see the problem. I suppose the OR doll can arch her back as well?

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

mandos wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
mandos wrote:On a side note... that´s a pretty, uhm, hot picture :oops: Is that baby oil?
Hell no! I don't mind drilling holes in her ass but baby oil would do a lot more damage lol

Lol - Well... don´t leave me hanging, what kinda oil is it? Looks shiny and nice :)

As for the placement, I did feel it was an issue with my older doll but with my new one I think the arching back really makes the penetrative action itself a non issue for me, as she can position the butt to make it "available". As for the visual experience I see the problem. I suppose the OR doll can arch her back as well?
It's your standard water-based lubricant mate - available in 250ml for about 5 euro. It doesn't stay shiny for long because it evaporates fairly quickly unlike baby oil. Just blather it on, go nuts and order some more the next day :lol:

It does leave a slightly crusty residue but Rosy's bathroom is only a few steps away.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

goofyfoot wrote:
mandos wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

It's your standard water-based lubricant mate - available in 250ml for about 5 euro. It doesn't stay shiny for long because it evaporates fairly quickly unlike baby oil. Just blather it on, go nuts and order some more the next day :lol:

It does leave a slightly crusty residue but Rosy's bathroom is only a few steps away.
Erm,ive been using baby oil internal and extrnally on my doll, 6 months,no issues. :)

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

james1969 wrote:
Erm,ive been using baby oil internal and extrnally on my doll, 6 months,no issues. :)
Everything I'd read suggested that baby oil was bad for TPE. Indeed I even tried to clean a stain from Rosy's elbow with it once. I was a bit alarmed that it seemed to melt the TPE a bit (little rolls of it coming away on the cloth). Baby oil would be nicer than water based lube but that made me a bit paranoid about the stuff

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

goofyfoot wrote:
Obin wrote:I can see why you did this. That does appear more natural and right.
Basically her ass is where her pussy should be and her pussy is where her pubic bone should be. Not a problem for clothed photography, which is what I use Rosy for mostly. But if you're having a cuddle and want to slip a cheeky finger in her ass, you want it to be where you expect it to be - right? :lol:

Rosy now has a mostly redundant pussy. Haven't heard any complaints from her though, so I guess she has no problem with it :wink:
Man...If these TPE dolls only had the proper genital placement. I would have already bought one. Just look how hot that picture is.

argo1

Post by argo1 »

Very nice work!
Hope ORDoll listening

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Just get it placed where a small guy (you know) can get to it.

Would love to see a balloon knot plug (RealDoll had them) and a vag cap like 4Woods, so would not look so much like a sex toy

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

sapman24 wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:
Basically her ass is where her pussy should be and her pussy is where her pubic bone should be. Not a problem for clothed photography, which is what I use Rosy for mostly. But if you're having a cuddle and want to slip a cheeky finger in her ass, you want it to be where you expect it to be - right? :lol:

Rosy now has a mostly redundant pussy. Haven't heard any complaints from her though, so I guess she has no problem with it :wink:
Man...If these TPE dolls only had the proper genital placement. I would have already bought one. Just look how hot that picture is.
Surprise!

The new OR156 model's holes are just as what goofyfoot illustrated. I'm dying to see how she looks like next month when ready for action :D

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

alex77 wrote:
The new OR156 model's holes are just as what goofyfoot illustrated. I'm dying to see how she looks like next month when ready for action :D
With the three holes? It would give the customer more options for no additional cost :D

Would love to see OR Doll beef up the foot joints so they can take her standing weight too. Then she would be perfect for the price!

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

alex77 wrote:
sapman24 wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

Surprise!

Now I really wish I had waited, correct placement and most likely lighter then my Sarah.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

alex77 wrote:
sapman24 wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

Surprise!

No Way! When can we expect pictures?

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

alex77 wrote:
sapman24 wrote:
goofyfoot wrote:

Surprise!

It is next month and next year. Where are the pics? lol

INFORMATIONS