climaxdoll.

Hesitation between 25 Inch Fantasia or R3 Gold ?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Hesitation between 25 Inch Fantasia or R3 Gold ?

Post by ClimaxDoll »

ddahsar wrote:
beliboxi wrote:I've had R3 also few months now and I've learned a bit better how to use it. If anyone still have any tips how to get that bouncing/jiggling feeling more, it would be nice to know. I have a bit problems with the size and hole placements. So I have used it more while standing to get the best possible angle.
As an owner of the fantasia I can say is a wonderfully very frustrating hip as it gives you a nice big booty experience but yet anything position other than doggy is hard to do.

Finally gave in to giving this hip a try. May I ask how long did it take to deliver?
Everyone will have different feelings. I look forward to having you join the R3 team.
Factory has R3 stock. If you are from the USA, it will be delivered to you in about 10 days.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

So I received my r3 and as big as the booty is I have to say I’m extremely frustrated with the hip so far. I don’t know if it’s the angle of the hole or the size of it…but whatever the case, the hip will not let me fuck it as I can stick my finger/hand in the vagina but as for intercourse, it is in no way a fun experience.

Hope others who purchased this product had a better experience but the only thing i can compare it to is the 25 inch fantasia and the experience is no where close to being as good. The fantasia (I feel) can take my entire cock but with the r3 thus far I can only get like 1/3 of my cock in before I feel like it tries to push me out.

I really want to like this product because the size and visuals are what I was hoping but has been frustrating. Whether I arch it forward or lean it back I can’t fuck it like i want… and am afraid I’m going to have to pull the fantasia back out.

Maybe someone can tell me what I’m doing wrong or any suggestions?

Also as for improvements my advice would be to make the vagina similar to a flesh light and build the booty around that. Again could just be me having these problems but I highly doubt it b/c fantasia provides a better doggy experience and am sure others will agree.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

ddahsar wrote:So I received my r3 and as big as the booty is I have to say I’m extremely frustrated with the hip so far. I don’t know if it’s the angle of the hole or the size of it…but whatever the case, the hip will not let me fuck it as I can stick my finger/hand in the vagina but as for intercourse, it is in no way a fun experience.

Hope others who purchased this product had a better experience but the only thing i can compare it to is the 25 inch fantasia and the experience is no where close to being as good. The fantasia (I feel) can take my entire cock but with the r3 thus far I can only get like 1/3 of my cock in before I feel like it tries to push me out.

I really want to like this product because the size and visuals are what I was hoping but has been frustrating. Whether I arch it forward or lean it back I can’t fuck it like i want… and am afraid I’m going to have to pull the fantasia back out.

Maybe someone can tell me what I’m doing wrong or any suggestions?

Also as for improvements my advice would be to make the vagina similar to a flesh light and build the booty around that. Again could just be me having these problems but I highly doubt it b/c fantasia provides a better doggy experience and am sure others will agree.
Was trying to edit post. But after some time I guess I managed to stretch the vagina enough that I can finally get an enjoyable experience. I learned instead of arch this hip forward, you more so have to lean it in the opposite direction. Is a nice booty

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

I have found that if you sit in a computer chair that can lean back you can have it reverse cowgirl on you. regular cowgirl is doable but have noticed i have to have it just right. these are the two ways i use it 99% of the time.
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Apec23 wrote:I have found that if you sit in a computer chair that can lean back you can have it reverse cowgirl on you. regular cowgirl is doable but have noticed i have to have it just right. these are the two ways i use it 99% of the time.
I might give it a try. Tried sitting on the bed with no success. As for now I'm just happy to get proper doggy. One of the advantages of the fantasia is I like to use a mirror and arching it foward makes the booty look massive and round, but the angle of the hole of the r3 you have to do the opposite and the view in the mirror is not as satisfying.

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

ddahsar wrote:
Apec23 wrote:I have found that if you sit in a computer chair that can lean back you can have it reverse cowgirl on you. regular cowgirl is doable but have noticed i have to have it just right. these are the two ways i use it 99% of the time.
I might give it a try. Tried sitting on the bed with no success. As for now I'm just happy to get proper doggy. One of the advantages of the fantasia is I like to use a mirror and arching it foward makes the booty look massive and round, but the angle of the hole of the r3 you have to do the opposite and the view in the mirror is not as satisfying.

I have noticed that my computer chair arms are a slight disadvantage and if i can find a chair that will lean back and have no arm rests it would be perfect. Reverse cowgirl you place your hand on the top of the torso and can rock it. If laying on the bed try and slightly situp/have pillows prop you up. Hope you have figured out some ways to enjoy it.

My next thing i am thinking of trying is ordering breast forms and figure out a way to "adapt" them to the R3 :mrgreen: I wish the R3 had longer Thighs (Atleast to the knees) and a upper torso, even if it was a B cup atleast you could Slip breast forms over to get the desired breast size. Basically im after a fullsize doll with this butt :glou:
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

Apec23 wrote:
ddahsar wrote:

I have noticed that my computer chair arms are a slight disadvantage and if i can find a chair that will lean back and have no arm rests it would be perfect. Reverse cowgirl you place your hand on the top of the torso and can rock it. If laying on the bed try and slightly situp/have pillows prop you up. Hope you have figured out some ways to enjoy it.

My next thing i am thinking of trying is ordering breast forms and figure out a way to "adapt" them to the R3 :mrgreen: I wish the R3 had longer Thighs (Atleast to the knees) and a upper torso, even if it was a B cup atleast you could Slip breast forms over to get the desired breast size. Basically im after a fullsize doll with this butt :glou:

Ok- I really always wanted an R3- but imagined happening what you guys are talking about here... I need to see a video somewhere of it in action.

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

I have now a Fantasia 25inch in tan color. Perfect big booty :D
Attachments
F52F4F3B-65A6-414A-B953-734169490D7E.jpeg
F52F4F3B-65A6-414A-B953-734169490D7E.jpeg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 1214 times
4FC7F184-361E-4664-946E-1BD90AC76AF3.jpeg
4FC7F184-361E-4664-946E-1BD90AC76AF3.jpeg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 1214 times

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Monza8 wrote:I have now a Fantasia 25inch in tan color. Perfect big booty :D
Nice pics. People have been asking me to post pics of the r3 and will try and post some in the next few days.

HotPotato1985

Post by HotPotato1985 »

Monza8 wrote:I have now a Fantasia 25inch in tan color. Perfect big booty :D
I just recently got me one of those in the same color and I wanna know what size is that underwear so I can make sure I get the right size. :D

BJMAN2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BJMAN2 »

Has anyone had bothe so that we getan accurate comparison

BJMAN2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BJMAN2 »

I heard the fantasia is better. also it looks better too

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Imagine fantasia wirth gel butt cheeks:)

Throwawayintocosmos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Throwawayintocosmos »

ClimaxDoll wrote:Hello friends

If R3 were redesigned, what do you think could be improved? Maybe add more features?

Now we have the R6 Mix, which has a realistic skin texture, the vagina is easier to use, and it adds a chest, and your palm will be an extra joy.

The picture is a sample just out of the oven:
Skin Tone: Cocoa
Surface: No baby powder
Holy crap. Dat ass is fucking amazing. The realism is astounding. The skin texture and genital shape/design is perfect. The puckered anus is perfect.

This needs to be put on a full doll. Ideally 160+cm, 45+inch hips (ideally 50 inch), 100+cm breasts. Similar to HR Doll 164, but bigger ass and breasts.

The R6 design with breasts on the back is odd, it breaks the realism. The R6 torso seems too short for breasts. My guess is you are trying to make something compact. I might buy the R6 ass if it didn't have the breasts, they break the realism.

I can't wait until the day full size dolls have orfices that look this realistic. My HR Doll 164 has a great overall shape, but not as realistic in the details as this R6. This R6 is probably the most realistic I've ever seen.

Daggoth

Post by Daggoth »

ClimaxDoll wrote:
ddahsar wrote:I emailed the company about suggestions and don't know how they took it as the response seem the guy might have got a little offended as I suggested the current model can have a bit of an odd shape and maybe the next version could have more of a round/curved shape.

They responded that the shape of the current model is partly b/c of it being filled with cotton and said what I was suggesting would probably cost an additional $200 dollars.

So I took that as the company weighed that option but decided customers wouldn't want the current product to be heavier as well as more expensive.

Me personally I said I love how big the r3 is, even in comparison to my fantasia and would pay the extra amount if it looks and feels great.
Hello, I checked your email again, we are not angry, I think it is due to our poor English skills, which led to the misunderstanding, I am very sorry.

The following is a simpler description of butt circle question:
R3
Cotton filling
Pros: Light weight, cheap freight
cons: originally round buttocks will be out of shape.

If improving the butt round problem
Pros: The butt is round, sexy, and feels better than cotton filling.
cons: The weight will go up and the freight will go up.

Hope you can understand our meaning more, thank you.
May I suggest, go ahead and focus on softness. I never had an R3, but I think the only thing that kept me from purchasing was that I heard some customers may have had issues with the internal foam/cotton taking away from the experience. Of course, making it softer means it's going to be heavier, or at least denser.

So if it's going to be denser, I recommend making the hip smaller overall. I feel it doesn't have to be as big as the R3 or even the Fantasia. I understand with this being categorized as a "Big Hip toy", you'll definetly still need a certain size, at least 50 inch at minimum. I personally think the sweet spot is to make it somewhere between a 55inch - 60inch hip. I'm sure your designers will be able to determine the best compromise between softness, weight, and physical dimensions. So far, the design, texture, and quality looks amazing. We can't wait.

INFORMATIONS