kimberdoll.com

Latest Shipments Update

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
marns

Re: Latest Shipments Update

Post by marns »

Also first time buyer for UK too, very excited! :D Thanks for updates.

Shokti

Post by Shokti »

Fab, thanks for the update Fletcher!

Murgatroy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Murgatroy »

Thanks Fletcher.

I have a growing wardrobe ready to greet her.
Cannot wait.

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

I was wondering if there was any news on the Australian situation as I just purchased through the Australian site today, I know that the last news was a ten day delay at Brisbane and was just wondering if this was the case and if it is reasonable to expect even further delays being situated in Melbourne right now?
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

planet_tyler wrote:I was wondering if there was any news on the Australian situation as I just purchased through the Australian site today, I know that the last news was a ten day delay at Brisbane and was just wondering if this was the case and if it is reasonable to expect even further delays being situated in Melbourne right now?
I got an email update today saying shipping estimated 10/7/2020. Based on this this, anywhere between 1 to 3 days, then customs then to their warehouse. Won’t take long to get to you from that point.

I’m just waiting to my shipping email to come when shipped to me. Won’t be long!!!

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

Tighes1 wrote:
planet_tyler wrote:I was wondering if there was any news on the Australian situation as I just purchased through the Australian site today, I know that the last news was a ten day delay at Brisbane and was just wondering if this was the case and if it is reasonable to expect even further delays being situated in Melbourne right now?
I got an email update today saying shipping estimated 10/7/2020. Based on this this, anywhere between 1 to 3 days, then customs then to their warehouse. Won’t take long to get to you from that point.

I’m just waiting to my shipping email to come when shipped to me. Won’t be long!!!
Tighes1 you sly old dog, how many dolls do you need? :lol: Now I have to live with the shame of knowing I will never take a better photograph of her than you will, damn.... still don't care I am over waiting, hopefully my attempts to make her look like an anime fan girl won't fall short but we'll see.
:glou:
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

Murgatroy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Murgatroy »

My Kimber arrived this afternoon. :D

She really is excellent value for money.
The unboxing part was like Christmas.

Thanks team. :thumbs_up:

marns

Post by marns »

Arrived today, don't know if it's a mistake with my email account but I didn't get any dispatch notification or tracking number so it was a surprise and I wasn't ready to open the door so my partner did :oops: .. but it's here and I'm very pleased with it! I'm not the biggest person, it is heavy but manageable I know some people on here with worrying about the weight but it'll get you into shape and make you very happy doing so! :D

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Said it before, team Kimberdoll have set the bar pretty high with their business model :)

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi planet_tyler,

Thank you for your purchase. :)

No major delays for domestic courier shipping at this stage. Still 2-3 business days down to Melbourne with our express courier.

The latest AU container has landed today and we are crossing our fingers for an efficient trip through the port this coming week.

Cheers,
Fletcher

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hello to our UK followers,

We are pleased to report that all UK preorders have been dispatched from the warehouse in Telford. It was another mammoth effort that took three days and several bulk-collections from UPS.

The courier networks are under a great amount of load at this time however delivery time should still be 2-3 business days.

This container was mostly sold on preorder although we do still have a small amount of stock on hand that is available to purchase and ship immediately.

We have four units which have damaged cartons that are on offer at a reduced price of £300 plus £49 shipping (usual shipping rate). Condition is assumed in good order, we just can't sell these as full price given the cartons aren't perfect. Please email from the UK contact page if interested, first come - first served. :)

https://kimberdoll.co.uk/pages/contact

Thank you,
Fletcher

lovedolluk2020

Post by lovedolluk2020 »

Hi Kimberdoll (UK), I was just curious if you plan to produce an Ebony version of the Kimberdoll? Or can I order an Ebony version?

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi lovedolluk2020,

No plans at this stage I'm sorry. Our brand focuses on just the one single variant which is what enables us to offer our competitive price point.

Thanks,
Fletcher

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi Fletcher and Kimber admirers . As I see there are some problems for delivering to Europe's countries (Fees , transport and so on) . I hope you are still in contact with the German warehouse and that we will soon see Kimber all around Europe ( :drinking: at the end i am gonna make you space in my shop and leave some units there for Europe :haha4: ) . Waiting for Kimber in Spain :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: beeeeeeers (two strong and cold for me :haha4: ) . I hope to see you soon :painting:

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

Any word on movement at Australian customs for the latest shipment?

INFORMATIONS