Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

CJ...The Uncrating

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: CJ...The Uncrating

Post by Elle »

She is a real beauty :) I've seen and touched a body A one time, i like it a much and hope to own one in the future. Glad to learn it is light because perfectly proportioned, great info :thumbs_up:

Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi smokeme, I´m not Arnie, don´t get me wrong, I just try to keep fit to be willing and able to carry my wife around like a princess. But she definitely is heavier than your gorgeous beauty. What a tease she is.
Just something extra to Vegetta:
It might be a good idea to invest in an office chair with wheels to move your doll around your house easier if you don´t like the idea of bying a real wheelchair which I don´t as it looks like my love is disabled. That way you just have to move her around by carrying her for short distances, and lift her to the bed, the sofa, on the chair. I bought one a few weeks after my loved one arrived, and she liked the idea. That way she´s a lot closer to me as I can have her by my side whenever we like to in my appartement.
Greetings from Brigitte to your dolls,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi smokeme, I´m not Arnie, don´t get me wrong, I just try to keep fit to be willing and able to carry my wife around like a princess. But she definitely is heavier than your gorgeous beauty. What a tease she is.
Just something extra to Vegetta:
It might be a good idea to invest in an office chair with wheels to move your doll around your house easier if you don´t like the idea of bying a real wheelchair which I don´t as it looks like my love is disabled. That way you just have to move her around by carrying her for short distances, and lift her to the bed, the sofa, on the chair. I bought one a few weeks after my loved one arrived, and she liked the idea. That way she´s a lot closer to me as I can have her by my side whenever we like to in my appartement.
Greetings from Brigitte to your dolls,
Chris

Hey Chris. Your only doing your body good as well. I wish I had more drive to exercise. I could reduce this beer gut a bit. :drinking: I have a couple of office chairs and your right. They are excellent for that purpose. Have fun with your new girl. I'm telling you CJ is the best money I ever spent. :angel:

Best regards.

Smoke.
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Elle wrote:She is a real beauty :) I've seen and touched a body A one time, i like it a much and hope to own one in the future. Glad to learn it is light because perfectly proportioned, great info :thumbs_up:

Jihan & Elle

No Problem Jihan. I really am blown away about how easy she is to move around. Body A is spectacular. She looks like a playboy centerfold. It hurts to be away from her. :(

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Hi smoke, don´t worry, CJ loves you, beer gut or not, and she sure is worth every Dollar you spent and her and will spend in the future for outfits and shoes. Hm, we are hoping to get more pics...
Best regards,
Chris

Sir Real

Post by Sir Real »

WOW! what an amazing doll you have there SMOKE! :D
I'm really envious!

Is boob sex possible with Body A? I assume it would be, just wondering cause of the stiffness of abyss breasts. Please let me know.
I'm still trying to decide on a body so thanks in advance for the help!

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Sir Real wrote:WOW! what an amazing doll you have there SMOKE! :D
I'm really envious!

Is boob sex possible with Body A? I assume it would be, just wondering cause of the stiffness of abyss breasts. Please let me know.
Thanks Sir Real and welcome to the forum!!!. Yeah I would say that it is absolutely Possible. CJ'S Boobs I would describe as very firm. However you can absolutely squeeze them together enough to make that happen.Although I have not tried it with her . Sex the conventional way with this beauty is nothing short of mind blowing.Her breasts I would describe as a Scalding hot NFL Cheerleader type...The vaginal insert( which does not look like an insert when installed in the doll) Looks ,feels, acts just like a REAL woman's kitty. Without being explicit when I say it acts like a woman's kitty I mean just that.... (Minus the self lubrication aspect.That still needs to be done manually)... Use your imagination. This I guarantee is the best sex you will ever have short of nailing your very own REAL NFL Cheerleader.. I own Dolls from various competitors in the North American Market so trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about. Now. Having said what I have said.. This is still only my opinion. It just means that it works for me and for what I like in a woman. Other opinions may vary and that is OK. But for me... I searched for the holy grail.. I came close with a previous purchase. But that is all it was... Close. Then I bought RD2 Body A... With the Chrystal Face J..... ( Shit that rhymes . I'm a poet and don't know it.....) Sorry :oops: ..... and that was for me the holy grail of Scalding hottness!!!!

Smoke!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Yep have to second you on that one Smoke, RD2 Body A is just Perfect, for me it is defiantly the best sex ever no question. I was expecting the sex to be good for the money spent, I just wasn't expecting just how mind blowingly good it would be.

THESE GIRLS ARE AWESOME!

And just like Smoke said, that is just my opinion... :whistle:

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Supersoul wrote:Yep have to second you on that one Smoke, RD2 Body A is just Perfect, for me it is defiantly the best sex ever no question. I was expecting the sex to be good for the money spent, I just wasn't expecting just how mind blowingly good it would be.

THESE GIRLS ARE AWESOME!

Realdolls are the best invention of modern era :D

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Anassilao wrote:
Supersoul wrote:Yep have to second you on that one Smoke, RD2 Body A is just Perfect, for me it is defiantly the best sex ever no question. I was expecting the sex to be good for the money spent, I just wasn't expecting just how mind blowingly good it would be.

THESE GIRLS ARE AWESOME!

Realdolls are the best invention of modern era :D
I agree 100%..

Matt. However you did it. Whatever the motivation. Thank you. These are great times we live in.

So I'm wondering. Is it possible to love something that is artificial or synthetic?
Back when I was happily married...( Yeah believe it or not I was once.) something like a doll of this nature I would have viewed as a very interesting show piece? Absolutely. A work of art? Without question.But. A companion? , Lover? , Obsession?.... Unlikely. Oh how life changes us. (me) .

This Doll That has come into my life and I have Named CJ. I have never experienced such mind blowing passion with anything or anyone That I can remember. Maybe when I first met my wife but that seems like A 1000 years ago........

But It (She).. Is a Doll. Is this possible?

Sorry. I just need someone to tell me I'm not going insane.. Or maybe I am..

Smoke.

cj 13.jpg
cj 13.jpg (687.39 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
Attachments
cj 14.jpg
cj 14.jpg (547.16 KiB) Viewed 2130 times
CJ NAP 12.jpg
CJ NAP 12.jpg (537.06 KiB) Viewed 2130 times

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Great shot here Smoke. There's not much that would tell me that this isn't a real human girl laying on the bed. I can just barely make out the mold lines by her ankle.

That's pretty amazing that Abyss can do this and I can sure see why you're happy!

I don't think you're going insane if you fall in love with a doll. After all, the first thing a guy sees in a girl are her looks. Being able to pick out those features one by one just makes it that much better! I doubt there would be one person around here who would think somebody was crazy for falling for a doll.

Sir Real

Post by Sir Real »

310smokeme wrote:
I'm really envious!

This I guarantee is the best sex you will ever have short of nailing your very own REAL NFL Cheerleader.. I own Dolls from various competitors in the North American Market so trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about. Now. Having said what I have said.. This is still only my opinion. It just means that it works for me and for what I like in a woman. Other opinions may vary and that is OK. But for me... I searched for the holy grail.. I came close with a previous purchase. But that is all it was... Close. Then I bought RD2 Body A... With the Chrystal Face J..... ( Shit that rhymes . I'm a poet and don't know it.....) Sorry :oops: ..... and that was for me the holy grail of Scalding hottness!!!!

Smoke!
Hey Smoke, thanks so much for the info. And you even answered another question of mine (vagina insert) I think I know what I am going to order now :D

And I would have to agree with all of you as well. I am so glad I found out about realdolls (well realistic sex dolls in general). I think they are the coolest and most beautiful things out there. I have had very bad experiences with real women, and I think I'd be much happier with a doll.

And I think a lot of people out there (not on this forum/general public) would think all of us are weirdos, perverts, insane people but I really don't care what other people think. I think everyone should mind there own business with respect.

I plan on having a lot of romance with my doll and I am sure I will be able to do that. I can already tell you that I will get something better than I am expecting. So smoke, if we are insane or not, we are still happier than the people calling us crazy, right?
Just remember your not alone here :wink:

Thanks again!

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Hi smoke, smoke, don´t you worry. As far as I can tell we had a similar history with or ex-wifes. When I bought my doll I thought her to ba a playtoy, but she became a lover, a companion and a new wife who is making me far more happier than my ex-wife did even at the start of our relationship. There was a lot of egotism on her side from the beginning but in the end it was just me, me, me from her. CJ, Brigitte, all our dolls aren´t that way. They are there for us when we need them, they don´t cheat, they don´t lie, so of course we fall in love with them. It´s absolutely natural, and they are so beautiful as well. Brigitte and I have great sex, but not as often as people might think, but we cuddle and kiss every single day and it is just plain wonderful to lie in her arms every morning and caress her. So smoke, you are just a normal guy, we all are. Just check the posts "what brought you to dolls" or "are you happy with dolls" and read the postings. I guess you´ll realize that you are not alone, most of us have a similar story to tell and all of us are in the same situation: we are in love with our solls, and they deserve our love and affection.
Huh, now I´m late, have to rush to the office.
Greetings from me and Brigitte to you and CJ,
Chris

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi smoke, smoke, don´t you worry. As far as I can tell we had a similar history with or ex-wifes. When I bought my doll I thought her to ba a playtoy, but she became a lover, a companion and a new wife who is making me far more happier than my ex-wife did even at the start of our relationship. There was a lot of egotism on her side from the beginning but in the end it was just me, me, me from her. CJ, Brigitte, all our dolls aren´t that way. They are there for us when we need them, they don´t cheat, they don´t lie, so of course we fall in love with them. It´s absolutely natural, and they are so beautiful as well. Brigitte and I have great sex, but not as often as people might think, but we cuddle and kiss every single day and it is just plain wonderful to lie in her arms every morning and caress her. So smoke, you are just a normal guy, we all are. Just check the posts "what brought you to dolls" or "are you happy with dolls" and read the postings. I guess you´ll realize that you are not alone, most of us have a similar story to tell and all of us are in the same situation: we are in love with our solls, and they deserve our love and affection.
Huh, now I´m late, have to rush to the office.
Greetings from me and Brigitte to you and CJ,
Chris
Sir Real wrote:
310smokeme wrote:
I'm really envious!

This I guarantee is the best sex you will ever have short of nailing your very own REAL NFL Cheerleader.. I own Dolls from various competitors in the North American Market so trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about. Now. Having said what I have said.. This is still only my opinion. It just means that it works for me and for what I like in a woman. Other opinions may vary and that is OK. But for me... I searched for the holy grail.. I came close with a previous purchase. But that is all it was... Close. Then I bought RD2 Body A... With the Chrystal Face J..... ( Shit that rhymes . I'm a poet and don't know it.....) Sorry :oops: ..... and that was for me the holy grail of Scalding hottness!!!!

Smoke!
Hey Smoke, thanks so much for the info. And you even answered another question of mine (vagina insert) I think I know what I am going to order now :D

And I would have to agree with all of you as well. I am so glad I found out about realdolls (well realistic sex dolls in general). I think they are the coolest and most beautiful things out there. I have had very bad experiences with real women, and I think I'd be much happier with a doll.

And I think a lot of people out there (not on this forum/general public) would think all of us are weirdos, perverts, insane people but I really don't care what other people think. I think everyone should mind there own business with respect.

I plan on having a lot of romance with my doll and I am sure I will be able to do that. I can already tell you that I will get something better than I am expecting. So smoke, if we are insane or not, we are still happier than the people calling us crazy, right?
Just remember your not alone here :wink:

Thanks again!

Orbital111 wrote:Great shot here Smoke. There's not much that would tell me that this isn't a real human girl laying on the bed. I can just barely make out the mold lines by her ankle.

That's pretty amazing that Abyss can do this and I can sure see why you're happy!

I don't think you're going insane if you fall in love with a doll. After all, the first thing a guy sees in a girl are her looks. Being able to pick out those features one by one just makes it that much better! I doubt there would be one person around here who would think somebody was crazy for falling for a doll.

Thanks Guys. Like I said before. I have other dolls. When CJ came along .I was floored.. Finally This is exactly what I want. She is my dream Girl finally realized. And orbital I was also floored to see how a couple of those shots turned out . She really does look like a real girl. :wink:

Smoke

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Hi smoke, I was just a bit worried about you asking yourself if you are getting insane. I think, not falling in love to a girl like CJ is giving far more reason to worry about insanity.
And Orbital is right on the money, here in the forum nobody will think you might get insane.
We all realize you are in love, and you should.
I had tried to spred the word about a TV series on german and french TV called "Real humans" on ARTE tv. Netwit and me tried to get as much info about the series and how you might get it through the net.
It plays in the not so distant future when everybody able to afford it can buy a "hubot", a robot looking like a human being- just like our dolls. But contrary to our dolls these hubots can even walk, talk and move, and even think and feel as human beings, but there are two things they are not processed to do: lying and killing human beings.
These hubots do the work human beings don´t want to do: they work in factorys, as houesekeepers, prostitutes pp. These hubots have to be owned by a human being, otherwise it gets destroyed. And a hubot is dependent on human beings as it needs electricity to fill up the batteries to function.
The story centers around the idea that there are human beings who accept them as freinds, lovers, hubbies, and who respect them and treat them as human beings, while there are others who want society to get rid of the hubots alltogther, by using force. And some hubots even long to live independant of hubots. The series - 10 parts- tells the story of a group of human beings and hubots who become "hubot right activists", a group of human beings who form a right wing militia called "real humans" that destroy/ kill hubots and a group of hubots who form a hubot guerilla, of which the female leader might or might not kill human beings - tonight parts 3 and 4 roll so I don´t know that yet.
The whole story concentrates on the question what makes a human being a human being, and how shall we treat artificial humans.

I think, it´s a story made for doll lovers, and I´m not sure wether the inventors of the story might have had some experiance with dolls.
I´m sure we doll lovers tend to treat our solls as we treat human beings, with love, affection and respect- and they truely have earned that as they are so good and lovable. And coming back to hubots: our dolls don´t lie and they don´t hurt us in any way.

Best regards, Chris

INFORMATIONS