zelex.com.cn

Impression of the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
madwolf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Impression of the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head

Post by madwolf »

Congrats KKFun. She is absolutely stunning. Nice close up shots.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

peter-holland wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:59 pm Excellent photos
Thanks peter-holland, so glad you like them. :D
madwolf wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:10 pm Congrats KKFun. She is absolutely stunning. Nice close up shots.

Thanks madwolf, she is one of my best photo models now. I quickly fall in love with her. :whistle:

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Lady Aurora is chilling out at home. But looking at her like this, I need another cold shower again. LOL. How about you? :haha4:

soft relax.jpg
soft relax.jpg (11.68 MiB) Viewed 1675 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

While Lady Aurora is relaxing, we would like to take this opportunity to examine her body textures further.

These are ZELEX official promotional materials.

ZELEX details.jpg
ZELEX details.jpg (409.62 KiB) Viewed 1618 times

Can we zoom in on the body to see the same details/textures? Let's find out together. :D

The images are original size, 6000x4000 pixels. Please click on the images to see full size.

hand zoom.jpg
hand zoom.jpg (11.3 MiB) Viewed 1618 times
palm zoom.jpg
palm zoom.jpg (11.57 MiB) Viewed 1618 times
waist zoom.jpg
waist zoom.jpg (11.22 MiB) Viewed 1618 times
head zoom.jpg
head zoom.jpg (10.93 MiB) Viewed 1618 times

YES!!!! They are true. Everything in the promotional materials, I can reproduce them. :glou: The details/textures are amazing. No doubt, they are silicone doll level of details, the usual high standard from ZELEX.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

What an exquisitely beautiful face! Did she arrive with makeup like that or did you do that? This is a ready-to-ship doll, not a special order?

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Chronos wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:46 pm What an exquisitely beautiful face! Did she arrive with makeup like that or did you do that? This is a ready-to-ship doll, not a special order?
Thanks Chronos, all ready to ship. I have done absolutely nothing. What you see is what you get. :D

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

These are damn good pics, especially this one 8O

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

The texture of the skin is stunning! 8O :)

For certain other details, I think the high-end models made of classic silicone still remain unrivaled (I am thinking in particular of the Zelex 175).
I think Zelex should have molded the relief of the eyebrows, since it is possible: a small touch that would have brought this head even closer to perfection.

Ultimately, the SLE has a good chance of supplanting the low- and mid-range silicone models and the high-end TPE models. I think there should remain a place for entry-level TPE models, for price reasons, and for some high-end silicone models.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Absolutely stunning doll!!! Congrats KKFun :thumbs_up:

- SF -
KKFun wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:53 pm Lady Aurora is chilling out at home. But looking at her like this, I need another cold shower again. LOL. How about you? :haha4:

soft relax.jpg

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Oh she looks tasty as a blonde 😍😍😍

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

Her twin sister is on the way :whistle:
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

the living tribunal wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:30 am These are damn good pics, especially this one 8O

Thanks the living tribunal, she is a good photo model :D Very easy to work with.,
4891d wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:03 am
The texture of the skin is stunning! 8O :)

For certain other details, I think the high-end models made of classic silicone still remain unrivaled (I am thinking in particular of the Zelex 175).
I think Zelex should have molded the relief of the eyebrows, since it is possible: a small touch that would have brought this head even closer to perfection.

Ultimately, the SLE has a good chance of supplanting the low- and mid-range silicone models and the high-end TPE models. I think there should remain a place for entry-level TPE models, for price reasons, and for some high-end silicone models.

Thanks 4891d, you have very good points in there. I have seen other clone dolls from other brands with higher surface details too, but they are 3-4 times more expensive, and the silicone is very hard (wax type) to allow better surface details. It is a trade-off really. Plus, if we go there, they are most likely photo dolls solely. SLE has the potential to cover photo dolls and bedroom/play dolls areas 8)

siliconefun wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:42 am Absolutely stunning doll!!! Congrats KKFun :thumbs_up:

- SF -

Thanks siliconefun, it has been a while, how are you doing. Great to see you around.

bigchilli wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:29 am Oh she looks tasty as a blonde 😍😍😍
Thanks bigchilli, Magic Kingdom adventures with the tasty blonde, it will be interesting for sure. :glou:

peter-holland wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:08 pm Her twin sister is on the way :whistle:
Wow, congrats. So happy for you. :D

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

Probably most beautiful face yet.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

FastEddie68 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:29 pm Probably most beautiful face yet.

I have to agree with you :D :glou:

lexico

Post by lexico »

KKFun wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:25 pm Thanks 4891d, you have very good points in there. I have seen other clone dolls from other brands with higher surface details too, but they are 3-4 times more expensive, and the silicone is very hard (wax type) to allow better surface details. It is a trade-off really. Plus, if we go there, they are most likely photo dolls solely. SLE has the potential to cover photo dolls and bedroom/play dolls areas 8)
I'm seriously researching a number of dolls, and my focus is on hyper-realistic details. I'm concerned that some hyper-realistic dolls are "waxy" and hard. One brand in particular arose like this, and they are charging upwards of $10,000 for their dolls.

The Zelex SLE line is still one of my top contenders. Due to recent confusion they have dropped to 2nd or 3rd position, but may jump back up if things clear up a bit with this line.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

INFORMATIONS