zelex.com.cn

Brand New SLE Body

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Space1invader

Re: Brand New SLE Body

Post by Space1invader »

You can go to docklandet.com and when You will seach the phase "SLE" in a searching box all configs will be visible. I am thinking in SLE there is no config. You can take only aviable config head with the body.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

SvenDoll wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:18 pm Quick question it seems Zelex works with body number and head numbers.
But I am unable to find a list detailing all of the body's or what type or all of the heads.
Am I blind :)

The website has a list of silicone dolls but allot of options like SLE etc don't seem to be there and bodies missing?
Just a name a text movable or not jaw and then if you click it a body number but no way to browse by body? Or browse heads?

Thanks for anyone guiding me to the lists.
The SLE series are "In-Stock" models only at the moment. So, they won't show up under most vendors category list of dolls for sale.

You'll have to look under their In-stock list to find the Zelex SLE models.

These dolls are also unmodifiable if that makes sense.... meaning, you can't change or add anything to the model, including the head.

These dolls are strictly as is, what you see is what you get. I hope that helps.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

SvenDoll

Post by SvenDoll »

But there is no way to see all of the SLE body's?
Or other body lists? or heads?
Hard to order if one does not know the body exsists stock does not mean full range :)

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

SvenDoll wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:18 pm Quick question it seems Zelex works with body number and head numbers.
But I am unable to find a list detailing all of the body's or what type or all of the heads.
Am I blind :)

The website has a list of silicone dolls but allot of options like SLE etc don't seem to be there and bodies missing?
Just a name a text movable or not jaw and then if you click it a body number but no way to browse by body? Or browse heads?

Thanks for anyone guiding me to the lists.
Do a Google search for " In Stock Zelex SLE dolls". You will get results from the more reputable vendors with links directly to their SLE inventory. Which I believe is all drop shipped from the same place anyway, unless from China directly.

ilovedolls123
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ilovedolls123 »

Would really like to see the 166K with smaller breast size. Wish they would make a 166C. This 165D is close to what I want but her hip proportion is a little too wide.

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

I am wonder if Zelex make some sporty body like GameLady 166E Lara... This body/breasts/ass is absolutelly perfect but - unfortunately - LHP should be better

Slam71
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Slam71 »

Hello, Zelex!
Tell us, what kind of heads to expect for the 165D body?
I like the ZXE201-2 and 216 heads. Please make a 165D with these heads. 201-2 is a priority. I want to buy it.

ZXE213, 212 also turned out to be cool :thumbs_up:

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Beautiful work no doubt my dream gal
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

I am waiting for this body with 216-2 or 216-1 or 205-1 head. One of them.

DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

I think it's great!! Will you be implementing robotics as well? Looking forward to see them!!

Hako
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hako »

bsc2 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:11 am
ZelexDoll wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:43 am In a previous post, we shared a model of the SLE body and asked for feedback. Now, we have gathered everyone's opinions and introduced the ZX165D body. We've adjusted her height, chest, hip shape, muscle definition, and added a cute face ZXE215. Is this the look you all wanted?

Specific Parameters
The skin colour looks lighter than other SLE dolls?
I purchased the 165D the very day it was announced! I was a little concerned about the ass since the pictures from Zelex don't show any pictures from behind. I can share that the ass on the 165D is perfect! From the LHP to the shape and size... it has a better shape than the 172E in my opinion.
As most of us know by now, Zelex overstates the cup size. The cup size of the 165D is actually a B+/C. I would prefer it be a little larger. The color and touch of the skin is incredible. It's as close to life-like of any doll material out there.
Finally, I should say the the waist-to-hip proportions seemed off in the sketches from Zelex. While they'e not perfect, they're not nearly as pronounced as they appear in the official diagrams.

sexyhairydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexyhairydoll »

Hako wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:53 pm
bsc2 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:11 am
ZelexDoll wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:43 am In a previous post, we shared a model of the SLE body and asked for feedback. Now, we have gathered everyone's opinions and introduced the ZX165D body. We've adjusted her height, chest, hip shape, muscle definition, and added a cute face ZXE215. Is this the look you all wanted?

Specific Parameters
The skin colour looks lighter than other SLE dolls?
I purchased the 165D the very day it was announced! I was a little concerned about the ass since the pictures from Zelex don't show any pictures from behind. I can share that the ass on the 165D is perfect! From the LHP to the shape and size... it has a better shape than the 172E in my opinion.
As most of us know by now, Zelex overstates the cup size. The cup size of the 165D is actually a B+/C. I would prefer it be a little larger. The color and touch of the skin is incredible. It's as close to life-like of any doll material out there.
Finally, I should say the the waist-to-hip proportions seemed off in the sketches from Zelex. While they'e not perfect, they're not nearly as pronounced as they appear in the official diagrams.
Please do some quick posts of the ass and I'm interested in seeing closeups of the vagina and lips. Also if there is veining on the boobs and of course any jiggle videos. Which head did you order and from where?

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Congratulation. Could you please remeasure the waist / hip Ratio and Check if it is indeed wrong? A Little Bit More Meat around her waist would help to make it more realistic….
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

Well, she has landed and on her way here!! I'm hoping she is alot better than the doll I'm trying to sell!!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

OMG, 37 kg … of dead weight… including head and the usual tolerance of +2kg in total 41kg+ … Jesus … well possibly made for NFL O liners?
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

INFORMATIONS