www.wmdolls.com

What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Tpe that doesn't need to be powdered, or stays soft all the time without powder.

Stronger more durable skeleton.

Gel ass for tpe.

Option for seamless neck with most body plus head combination.

A good lightweight option for the big curvy dolls that doesn't end up making them feel firm everywhere and not pleasant to use.

Moveable eyes option.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Polymer amour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polymer amour »

I read about a guy proposing a system where the owner's facial features could be scanned. Then the doll gets 'pregnant' and 3D prints a 'baby' that is a mix of both the owner's and doll's faces. That's an interesting concept, so how about it WM? Are you ready for that?

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:58 pm What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Many suggestions are under internal testing. Perhaps your proposal will be the next one and may happen!

-
WMDOLLS Wanted Option.jpg
More choice for blue eyes, thank you :thumbs_up:

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

WM dolls wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:58 pm What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Many suggestions are under internal testing. Perhaps your proposal will be the next one and may happen!

-
WMDOLLS Wanted Option.jpg
MP3 recorder speaker to the mouth. You could record speech there for even an hour and this is how the girl would talk! Look...Koreans introduce 'talking' robots https://phys.org/news/2005-12-koreans-robots.html :thumbs_up:

Calover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Calover »

What about an insert combining both, vagina and anus? I think that's a great feature. It's a reason why I'm considering a Tayu even though I like WMs bodys more overall.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

chacka wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:04 am silicon bodies with tpe inserts. i know tpe and silicon bite eachother, but to me silicon bodies can look very real whilst only tpe can feel real to my penis.
+1

I nearly made the decision to stop buying TPE for the longevity benefits of silicone, but my c*ck wouldn’t let me, he likes TPE pussy too much. Silicone doll with TPE inserts (ones fit for girthy penis, and with a uterus feature please) sounds like the best of both worlds.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

I don't need fancy features. Can you just please, please, please take your existing sculpts and just fix the love hole placement? We don't have sex with a woman's stomach.

Kindra
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kindra »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:14 am I don't need fancy features. Can you just please, please, please take your existing sculpts and just fix the love hole placement? We don't have sex with a woman's stomach.
It really boils down to the $10 scrap metal skeleton used
And yes the lack of R&D in the skeleton. If they really made a skeleton like a real skeleton it would save money on the amount of material used and the LHP wouldn't be such a issue because the back would bend in more than one place AND the pelvis would be completely different.

Too bad this falls on deaf ears
https://imgur.com/EzVaqZb
( current and a real skeleton with real LHP and how much they are different )

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

Realistic Feet, Size like 35, with toes somewhat harder maybe with skeleton or atleast harder so it resembles real person toes

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Kindra wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:48 pm
ZZ48UUP wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:14 am I don't need fancy features. Can you just please, please, please take your existing sculpts and just fix the love hole placement? We don't have sex with a woman's stomach.
It really boils down to the $10 scrap metal skeleton used
And yes the lack of R&D in the skeleton. If they really made a skeleton like a real skeleton it would save money on the amount of material used and the LHP wouldn't be such a issue because the back would bend in more than one place AND the pelvis would be completely different.

Too bad this falls on deaf ears
https://imgur.com/EzVaqZb
( current and a real skeleton with real LHP and how much they are different )
Exactly, even if all they did was cast a REAL skeletal hip around the hip area, it was force the mold maker to place the LHP in the correct area. Since the vagina is ALWAYS beneath the pubis bone.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

Please update your 152H booty goddess. Please update her LHP to be more doggystyle friendly. Also, her boobs look too saggy, maybe you can give her the boobs of your 162E. This 2 updates would make her perfect.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:32 am
chacka wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:04 am silicon bodies with tpe inserts. i know tpe and silicon bite eachother, but to me silicon bodies can look very real whilst only tpe can feel real to my penis.
+1

I nearly made the decision to stop buying TPE for the longevity benefits of silicone, but my c*ck wouldn’t let me, he likes TPE pussy too much. Silicone doll with TPE inserts (ones fit for girthy penis, and with a uterus feature please) sounds like the best of both worlds.
Agreed sir!
:glou:
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

I want Wm to focus on producing dolls with realistic proportions , like the 168E and 168F and realistic LHP. I know this is not easy. But a doll like this is a life changer. Add some simple sound options, blinking eyes , small movements to boost realism and this is the 3.0 of development I'm looking for. I believe this would revolutionize the entire industry. We all know what the holy grail is here. Eventually you will develop an actual android companion but start by taking baby steps toward that, as opposed to sideways steps (different but the same).
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

Gaijin wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:50 am Adult-sized silicone dolls for under 30kg. :P
I third this! plus small waist nice size butt. usually dolls have a nice shape but flatter butts, so yeah, that's a no for me

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

I'm glad your dolls play dead. If you can give them migraines and let them say no they would be very realistic and feel very familiar.

INFORMATIONS