www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Hopefully sometime soon, WM will chime in again, to answer some of these posts.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

trick-teaching3226

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:34 pm Hi, we have purchased a WM Doll Natalia from Siex Dolls-Shop. We have had her approximately 6 weeks. We have showered her once and done spot cleans with mild antibacterial soap with a very soft microfiber cloth. Applied oil and powder (as per Sex Dolls-Shop instructions) We have been extremely careful with her. She has only observed thus far and done photo shoots. She has only been moved around 1 room and very carefully. Been dressed in white outfits minus black panties that we had on her that did stain a small amout which has sense came out. Upon arrival the box was a mess. The right shoulder is extremely loose, it drops and will not stay in place. There is a red "bruise" on her right knee which appeared from nowhere. There are ripples on her back which also just appeared. She was never laid or sat on anything to cause this. There are a multitude of what appear to be micro abrasions and tears over most of her body. Sex Dolls-Shop is not helping at all, Marco has asked us to do our own repairs or we can return her and for $1063 more he will send us a replacement. We really want to love her. She looks so realistic. It saddens us to be going through this experience and feel that this does not represent your company in the way you would want to be represented. Thank you for your time and any help you can provide with this matter.
Any ideas WM?

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

I'm with subcyclist on the gel buttocks. It will be a great improvement that I would gladly pay extra for.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

could you offer an "option" to have a internally built system for inflating breasts for those of us that like to modify? i would think this could be an easy system to offer as an option, something small, on the back maybe that went to both breasts for filling with air or gel at our own risk? would be a perfect deal for hollow breast dolls.

if you have ever seen ItashaLovers doll, which is a very famous doll on here right now for how he modified her breasts, it has the whole forum in a stir so that is why i am asking if this could be considered, to be designed and offered.

thanks!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

It would be nice to see more detailed options for the anal area. Not everyone wants a big gaping hole for penetration sex. You can't forget about us people who enjoy anilingus. (:

PopTarts

Post by PopTarts »

I know that for shipping to the US, you have worked out a deal with Fedex. May I just say that Fedex is a pain to work with, and that if you could find a way to switch to another delivery service (perhaps UPS), that might be preferred. I have one of your dolls being delivered tomorrow, but had to deal with Fedex's customer service to coordinate everything. Dealing with them both online and via the telephone made me the angriest that I have been in who knows how long.

I suggest getting away from Fedex as soon as possible. I personally would happily pay some additional costs in shipping just to avoid Fedex.
Doll: Eleanor WM Doll 140D / 4ft7 - Head #253

UnchainedGun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by UnchainedGun »

Permanent body painting and texture like silidoll is doing would be awesome.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I´ll let WM know there are a few unanswered questions here, but hopefully I can add some information as well.
amo wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:05 am The standing feet screws are sharp and rip stockings. I wish there was some sort of soft rounded cap that could be placed over these screws to prevent that from happening.

I did not buy the removable vagina insert, but I like that idea to make cleanup easier. I wish there was an option like that for the anal entry too. I'm not really sure how the vaginal one works, but I assume it would work the same in the rear. My understanding is that if you have that insert it looks the same from the outside, right?
There are some alternative screws with a white plastic top that should be available from your vendor, simply unscrew the normal screws and attach the new ones. They are wide, made of plastic and will not tear through stockings of scratch your floor. The doll still weighs the same so they can make bumps in soft wooden floors though. My best tip is to have the doll always wear socks and sensible flat shoes when stored.
You also have some third-party suppliers on TDF, UK forum and the French forum that sell their own designed caps that attaches to the existing screws for protection. All these work but I prefer the original screws with the white plastic top.

The removable insert models and built in models look exactly the same on the outside. The insert version might gape a bit more when you open the legs wide because there is less material in that area, but once you have inserted the insert it will close up some. Which one you like best is a personal preference, but I always recommend the insert version for a more hygienic experience, ease of cleaning and it preserves the second hand value better on the doll if you ever want to let someone else adopt the doll.

As far as I know there are no immediate plans to make dolls with two inserts. The cavity for the inserts are quite big and having two big hollow cavities so close to together could result in a less durable doll.
Torsocheck wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:02 pm Please make torso versions of the 174G or 164J body, but with these options:
There will be two new torsos coming, hopefully both in 2022. One is based on the 162E and the other is a bit more fitness type torso. Both will be without any arms or legs - details will come later.
Jets Fan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:43 pm 1 - Realistic waists
2 -Shorter or more normal neck sizes
3- Thicker, more realistic and more detailed arms
4- more thick (realistic) doll bodies
5- more muscular detail
6- more natural looking faces heads
A lot of these has to do with weight. Heavy dolls are very unpopular and with the current weight of TPE dolls the focus has been to save weight where possible. Waist measurements are always in the back of our heads though when designing. Keep in mind that depending on what type of clothes you buy you need to some times look at more than just the waist, as many dolls have wide hips and wider lower waist (where pants and underwear sit). Every doll is different though.

All dolls should have approximately the same girth and length of the neck, this is so every head will fit. Either this is a flawed doll with a neck cut too high or low, or the head is not attached correctly.

Earlier designs did indeed have twigs for arms, but as newer models arrive on the market many of them have much nicer arms. This is something that is given much consideration during the design process, but because TPE dolls are made the way they are right now (they need to keep their arms close to the body in the mould) it is tricky to get the really thick arms.

We do have a few dolls with great muscle definition, and more great designs on the way. Some might be made in silicone so to really make those muscles and details pop.

Most of the WM bodies look like young women, so the heads often reflect that by also looking young. These are also what the majority seem to want. However, a lot of heads loose some of their personality when made in TPE because the material blends out a lot of the detail. We are working on a lot of new silicone dolls that will hopefully be more true to the original sculpts and beauty, as well as showing more racial diversity like it was intended by the designer/sculptor.
trick-teaching3226 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:34 pm...
It is difficult to assess the situation without knowing the details and seeing photos. Keep pressure on the vendor and show them photos/video so they understand, the shop where you bought the doll is always the first place to seek assistance - however some shops are better at customer service than others, and I do not know this shop. TDF registered shops always have the best service, and the customers always have the backing of the community and TDF owners if things go sour.
Useless wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:28 am I've got an order in for the new 159cm C cup
I've noticed a few posts about the shoulder joint of this doll that concern me a bit about my choice.
I addressed the questions about the shoulders here: viewtopic.php?p=2138383#p2138383
true_blue22 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:24 pm Hi, there. I represent the small segment of women who have male dolls. Mine is a WM 160cm. There are only 2 heads available for the body. I have the #78 head and I don't find the #207 head attractive at all. Would you please consider designing more heads to go with the existing body?
Thanks, we will try to make some new male heads. The problem so far has been that because of weight the male dolls all end up being a bit small and androgynous looking, and therefore not very popular - and so making male heads have not been a big priority. With future possible weight reduction and using other materials we might re-visit the whole male segment again, including more heads.
RealLoveSexDolls have a great looking TPE head for their male torso, perhaps that might be something to consider? https://reallovesexdolls.com/lifesize-m ... so-lakota/
PopTarts wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:35 am I know that for shipping to the US, you have worked out a deal with Fedex. May I just say that Fedex is a pain to work with, and that if you could find a way to switch to another delivery service (perhaps UPS), that might be preferred.
Shipping these last two years during the pandemic has been difficult, and often just one shipping company has been willing to ship dolls to certain areas. Locally some shipping companies might be better than others, but globally they are all pretty much the same but right now FedEx outperforms UPS with superior speed, reliability and service. They are also more expensive. You could ask your vendor if you can insist on using a different shipping company than the default, at least that works for the EU - but with potentially bigger costs for the customer.
UnchainedGun wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:01 am Permanent body painting and texture like silidoll is doing would be awesome.
Permanent painting on TPE is challenging. There have been reports of permanent layers of paint, sealer or other material on top of the TPE has over time caused damage to the dolls (not WM). I think the most likely solution for people wanting that level of detail is to get a silicone doll instead. WM will release many more silicone dolls in the months and years to come where this is much easier and with much better results that it ever would be on TPE.

amo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by amo »

Thank you for those answers, Mandos!

There have been a lot of members interested in the gel butt (like the gel breasts). Do you have any idea how that is progressing (if at all)?

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

mandos wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:33 pm
A lot of these has to do with weight. Heavy dolls are very unpopular and with the current weight of TPE dolls the focus has been to save weight where possible. Waist measurements are always in the back of our heads though when designing. Keep in mind that depending on what type of clothes you buy you need to some times look at more than just the waist, as many dolls have wide hips and wider lower waist (where pants and underwear sit). Every doll is different though.
I understand. I have been reading that even slim dolls are extremely heavy. I can see how sacrificing some waist inches is probably the best place to cut down on extra weight.

I see that WM has a few realistic dolls available like the “fat” 168G, 162B/D, and the 156B/M. But I will assume that demand isn’t that high for those to justify more on that style and size.
All dolls should have approximately the same girth and length of the neck, this is so every head will fit. Either this is a flawed doll with a neck cut too high or low, or the head is not attached correctly.
The girth makes sense. But the length appears to differ greatly on many across models, even in promo photos where I would assume that the heads would be attached correctly. In some cases it can simply be a smaller head with short jaw, but I have seen different heads applied to the same model, and still, the neck appears overly long. I do not know if the neck on the skeleton can be shortened in the design process. However, if that is something that could remedied down the line that would be good.
Most of the WM bodies look like young women, so the heads often reflect that by also looking young. These are also what the majority seem to want.
I had not considered that. But could the heads at least be made to look less overly idealized? WM has great variety and great faces but some faces look a little too perfect and give off a more Barbie doll vibe. Maybe more ethnic looking faces modeled loosely after real faces?
However, a lot of heads loose some of their personality when made in TPE because the material blends out a lot of the detail. We are working on a lot of new silicone dolls that will hopefully be more true to the original sculpts and beauty, as well as showing more racial diversity like it was intended by the designer/sculptor.

Good to know. I prefer TPE and I think Jinsan can produce realistic looking faces In that material. #220, 249, and 406 are a few that look uncannily realistic.

Thank you for answering questions.

WadeFord3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WadeFord3 »

I saw a lot of options that could be improved and added to the doll. My suggestion is to have an eye movement device. Many friends need this function very much when taking pictures to express the expression of the doll.
Newbie here.

Sic - WM 162 E cup

Wishlist:
WM 168 F cup

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

mandos wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:33 pm I´ll let WM know there are a few unanswered questions here, but hopefully I can add some information as well.
true_blue22 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:24 pm Hi, there. I represent the small segment of women who have male dolls. Mine is a WM 160cm. There are only 2 heads available for the body. I have the #78 head and I don't find the #207 head attractive at all. Would you please consider designing more heads to go with the existing body?
Thanks, we will try to make some new male heads. The problem so far has been that because of weight the male dolls all end up being a bit small and androgynous looking, and therefore not very popular - and so making male heads have not been a big priority. With future possible weight reduction and using other materials we might re-visit the whole male segment again, including more heads. RealLoveSexDolls have a great looking TPE head for their male torso, perhaps that might be something to consider? https://reallovesexdolls.com/lifesize-m ... so-lakota/
Hi, mandos. Thanks for your reply. I'm sure that designing new male heads also hasn't been a priority because most of the profit comes from female dolls. As I stated in my original post, I don't want to buy a head from another brand in case it isn't compatible with the WM body. During my extensive online search for my first male doll, I've seen just about every male doll there is - including the Lakota head in the link that you included for RLSD. I don't find it attractive at all. I do hope that you tell WM that some new male heads would be greatly appreciated along with weight reduction for male dolls. I can tell you that other women who have male dolls struggle with lifting them. So weight reduction is an issue that needs to be seriously addressed. I know that WM is working on a lighter female doll, so it's only fair to start working on lighter male dolls.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

subcyclist wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:27 pm
WM dolls wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:44 pm
subcyclist wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:36 pm
Celtic_Babog wrote:Has WM any plan to offer ************gel ass************* for their tpe dolls?
Phossil wrote:I would love to see

Anti puncture fingers.
A joint for the distal digit on the articulated fingers.
mixed race, Polynesian, and south east asian faces would be cool.

I also agree with what others mentioned
***********************************Gel ass.**************************************************
gear skeleton.
movable jaw.

WM is still my favorite brand, and I love the progression and direction they're going in, so thank you guys!

WM, please give us gel glutes!

We need a squooshy tushie; bouncy buttocks; a more fondleable fanny; a plush posterior.

(Thank you Celtic_Babog and Phossil, for suggesting this outstanding idea.)

Hi, Subcyclist

We got it clearly and we are trying. :glou:

Thanks for your support.
Hello, WM Doll Team,

Okay, thank you very much for letting us know this is a feature you are working on; your response is greatly appreciated. Understandably, the development of this feature is likely complex, and could take a significant amount of time to devise a high quality solution - to match the high quality of your dolls. Dolls are often posed in a sitting position, which would place more direct force on a gel butt (skeleton pressure on the butt), than what gels breasts would be exposed to when a doll is laying face down on them. So, I am grateful to hear that you are taking on this design challenge. Both of my dolls were made by WM, and they are fantastic. I am definitely very happy to enjoy them for now, and I will look forward to seeing if I might be able to replace one of them, with a doll that has a gel butt in the next year or two. Until then, please continue to impress us with the new designs you have been developing - you all are doing great work.

Thanks again!
Thank you for your praise and support, your enthusiasm keeps us motivated.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Siliconeman wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:58 pm Hi!

Do you have a comment for WM159C vaginal placement. At pictures she looks as if she would have the perfect LHP, but in reality you have sculpted outer labia as it should be and placed her vaginal hole to a wrong place in the middle of her labia. Lower part of her labia where vagina should be is just for show. So basically WM159C is the usual forward placed bad-LHP WM-doll.

Some people regard this as cheating your customers. There is no way to tell that the WM159C has bad LHP until you get her and realize what has just happened. If I remember correctly WM160 has the same design.

Could you please comment how you see this subject WM? And why is it so difficult for WM to place a vagina to its correct place?

Cheers!

Sili
Sorry for taking so long time to reply to your message now.

We have realized that our doll's lower body will get different effects in various positions. Some poses will be comfortable, while others will look very different. This is what we have been doing, you can rest assured that we have been doing this research and development. We do real experience to find any available position and one that is comfortable for the client's lower body.

Thank you for your speech

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Unwritten wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:35 am My biggest wish is for a stiffer feeling hip bone. Don't know if it's possible. Maybe harder tpe inside the hip like gel in the breasts. Always loved the feel of a woman's hips.
It's a very interesting idea, in analog realism, this option can have, I've made a note of this. Thank you

INFORMATIONS