Starpery.com

Homemade Sex Toys

Got an idea? Need an invention?
homemadesexdolls

Post by homemadesexdolls »

wow,

very good, looks like you put a lot of time and thought into the hands, I would like to try and make some myself would you help me if I need help?

MAKE SEX DOLLS NOT WAR!!!!!

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Thanks for the infow. Homemadesexdolls
That is a great read.

homemadesexdolls

this is an email I got from Denmark, is it true?????

Hi

Would like the info you have about this topic - and a question, is this info enough to eventually starting to produce dolls for sale ? that would really be great. - I'm thinking of it, cause here where i live in Denmark we actually dont have anything near to good in the silicone doll area - and it is very few who order overseas =)

This was an e-mail I got, is it true about silicone sex dolls there, Out of hundrends of people asking for this info idid not send him the info, this info is for people who cant buy one, not for somebody to make $ off of, I still gave him a change to mail me again , but I did tell him if anybody was going to sell my dolls it would be me.
but if it is true that Denmark does not have any silicone dolls I will give him info. anybody really know about this?

MAKE SEX DOLL NOT WAR!!!!

homemadesexdolls

someone from Denmark wrote

Hi Scott

Ofcourse I can understand you, but it was maybe most because I wanted to be aware of the quality the dolls came out at, if you don’t want that info to be used in any commercial way, I certanly will respect that, and only use the info for myself.

Regarding the issue to get real silicone dolls here, is (what I have been told) that when people buy, they want to be very discreet, and by purchasing overseas every shipment is controlled by border etc. I have in the past tried to look at the possibilities to make some kind of import with different larger companies, but I guess its not that easy though.’

Anyway I would like the info you have, and once again I will respect your wish about it

Kind regards - Mike

I did send him the info, Is Demarks border that hard on silicone dolls? :?:

www.makesexdolls.com coming soon

homemadesexdolls

thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to all emails and all the nice things people have said. her is just one email i want to share.

hello Thanks for the pics, they are great. It's amazing that not only did you make the dolls on your own, that you developed a unique method. The dolls are works of art.

Thanks again,
Jim
www.makerealsextoys.com

make sex dolls not war!!!!!!

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

I would still like to do a link exchange with you.
Let me know.

homemadesexdolls

I have a guy on this right now working on it , send a link, I like what you are doing, and I want to add you for free
keep up the good work.

Make sex dolls, not war!!!!!!!

www.makerealsextoys.com

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

homemadesexdolls wrote:I have a guy on this right now working on it , send a link, I like what you are doing, and I want to add you for free
keep up the good work.

Make sex dolls, not war!!!!!!!

www.makerealsextoys.com

Great thanks.

homemadesexdolls

itsme wrote:I would still like to do a link exchange with you.
Let me know.

Hi all

just updated site, its a slow process and like eveything in life cost $$$. I have to pay a guy to do the work for me. (some day I'll learn to work on my own site)
My next project is to add a link page so I can add the doll forum and candyeighteen. last week my site changed hosting, added new stuff and added new urls. So anybody who e-mailed me for the doll info and did'nt get a reply this is why. sorry about that. just mail me again and I will send it.

Thankyou for understanding
WWW.MAKESEXDOLL.COM

WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM

homemadesexdolls

TORSO DOLL

Hi,

Here's a picture of a homemade torso doll. Thinking of selling it for $300.
Just want to know if people would be interested in buying one. I would offer you a choice of skin tone, breast size ( if you seen my dolls, they all have large breast. What can I say I'm a breast man) and custum body measurements.

Just let me know if its something you would like.

thanks
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM [/url]

deltafour1212

GREAT INFORMATION homemadesexdolls

Post by deltafour1212 »

Thank you for the information on making your own love doll. What a gold mine. I want to thank you for giving this for free, where most would try to make a buck. lucky there are those very rare few like yourself that are willing to offer it free. I also want to thank you for letting me pick your brain and for your constant help in helping with problems I have come across. Very informativcve and very helpful and tons of patience.

thank you again

Deltafour

homemadesexdolls

Re: GREAT INFORMATION homemadesexdolls

deltafour1212 wrote:Thank you for the information on making your own love doll. What a gold mine. I want to thank you for giving this for free, where most would try to make a buck. lucky there are those very rare few like yourself that are willing to offer it free. I also want to thank you for letting me pick your brain and for your constant help in helping with problems I have come across. Very informativcve and very helpful and tons of patience.

thank you again

Deltafour
Thank you Deltafour,
I'm here to help and if anybody needs help let me now. I also started a new group on yahoo groups, I have a lot of pics and info there, I will always be adding more pics and info, for everybody to share while building there own sex doll.

It had the link to homemadlovedolls on yahoo, but I deleded the link because it is part of the rules here. Sorry TDF, But I did put the free doll info there for anybody who wants to download the the info right away, you can get the info, but if you do not have a yahoo account you, will have to sign in, I will find a place where evwerybody can keep the info without having to sign in, still a newbie to computers. any help from you all would be great.

thanks www.makerealsextoys.com

homemadesexdolls

blood suckers

Now that Helloween is right around the corner, I'm making a homemadedoll as a sexy vampire girl, she should be done soon. would anybody like to see this lovely blood sucker? and what is is the hottiest vampire girl out there?

www.makerealsextoys.com

Homemadesexsdolls

epne

Post by epne »

I'd like to see it.

epne

Post by epne »

Been (slowly) helping homemadesexdolls with some stuff on his site. His new vampire torso is currently displayed on the front page.

INFORMATIONS