www.ordoll.com

My proud of BWH

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My proud of BWH

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She looks great with all the wigs. Hm, anyone surprised that I´d take the last one with the reddish hair? I guess not, :haha4:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dollcaster

Post by dollcaster »

What an amazing doll and quite beautiful as well. I especially like your discussion of the joints and how they'll stay tighter longer due to the decreased wear. And your attention to the visuals in the vaginal area are most welcome as well. I have to say that I'm very impressed with the way you've overcome some of the downsides of some of the other TPE dolls. Great job. If you ever make a doll like this with small A cup breasts then I'll personally be sold. Until then I will continue to watch, cheer and applaud your efforts! Keep up the good work! And please continue with the fantastic photos of this doll.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

ORdoll wrote:Which wig style do you like? :?: 8)
Because I love Asian women, I like the short black wig and the long brown wig the most. Very beautiful. :angel:
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

dollcaster wrote:If you ever make a doll like this with small A cup breasts then I'll personally be sold. Until then I will continue to watch, cheer and applaud your efforts! Keep up the good work! And please continue with the fantastic photos of this doll.
I second this. There are not enough choices for small breast lovers out there. And some of those that exist can't be obtained outside of japan or other asian countries.
While this doll seems to be really well constructed, the big boobs are a big turnoff for me! It also seems less realistic on a girl with asian style face(which looks beautiful, by the way).
But if I had the choice, I would rather choose the WM153, because of the more realistic body type!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

dollcaster wrote:What an amazing doll and quite beautiful as well. I especially like your discussion of the joints and how they'll stay tighter longer due to the decreased wear. And your attention to the visuals in the vaginal area are most welcome as well. I have to say that I'm very impressed with the way you've overcome some of the downsides of some of the other TPE dolls. Great job. If you ever make a doll like this with small A cup breasts then I'll personally be sold. Until then I will continue to watch, cheer and applaud your efforts! Keep up the good work! And please continue with the fantastic photos of this doll.

Thank you!

We willl try our best to do well our sex doll , and we will design a small breasts in next some months.by the way , we are starting to sculpture torso sex doll now ,but her breasts is so so large( H-cup), this torso sex doll design for a Japan company.

Maby you can have a look!

Jocye
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (84.75 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (71.84 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (90.61 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Seattle Slew wrote:
ORdoll wrote:Our Sara retail price :$2700 for 1 pc include the shipping charge to Europe,USA and Japan,She is made in China!

Would you please share your thought wiht me about our sara price ?

Thank you!

Joyce
Hi Joyce,

If the 156cm Sara is a sturdy doll, and shipped carefully, then I think $2700 including shipping, is a very competitive price. I am considering a purchase in the near future, and that price sounds good, assuming the doll is of high quality, which she appears to be.

:glou:

Thank you! the doll as you see ,she is pretty and good quality sex doll( please check the link). Welcome to order Sara!

I am so so so happy!!!!
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Sotaichou wrote:

blonde/blue. :multi:

/g'day.

hehe i like the black short hair!!! :twisted:

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

airgirluvr wrote:While they're all beautiful, the blonde/blue eyed combo's the most striking, IMO.

Thank you!

maybe I need take some green eyes with the blond wig,i think she will be so cute!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

nemo wrote:What a stunning face and body! Sara really has the right to be proud of her BWH. However, her weight of 27.5 kg, which is not bad for her height, is still a bit too much for many potential buyers. It would be fantastic if you could come up with a smaller sister, say 140 cm tall and weighing not much more than 20 kg. Any plans in that direction?
You are right ! some other company 150cm sex doll the weight is more than 29kg, we know this problem ,we treid to make the weight less than 28KG.but it is not easy!
I hope our Sara will lose little weight,25kg is best.She is 156cm tall and she has big breasts and ass,It is impossible just 20KG.but we hope so !!!!!!!! :razz:

Thank yyou

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

that is one good looking doll!

a hint for breaking into the doll-selling workd: you might consider giving first buyers from TDF a nice discount. Only fair for those venturing into buying from an unknown doll-maker. The sword will be two-sided though: if they like the buying experience and the doll itself, they'll report about this on here, and you cannot have better advertising than positive first hand reviews.

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Very lovely doll with any of the wigs, but I prefer the third photo, with the long brunette hair.

lsmithiii

Post by lsmithiii »

life-is-plastic wrote:that is one good looking doll!

a hint for breaking into the doll-selling workd: you might consider giving first buyers from TDF a nice discount. Only fair for those venturing into buying from an unknown doll-maker. The sword will be two-sided though: if they like the buying experience and the doll itself, they'll report about this on here, and you cannot have better advertising than positive first hand reviews.
They may have beat you to the punch with Alex77 reporting on the doll before this company was even on the forum. I think he is responsible for a lot of the buzz around this doll. He is such a great photographer. Still It wouldn't help to have a few other opinions.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

ORdoll wrote:but her breasts is so so large( H-cup)

I can only see good things from this. :lol:

that's nice to offer more variety to customers, and imo the attention grabber will be the face(s).

thx for sharing the photos.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

cta08052
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cta08052 »

Wow!

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

ORdoll wrote:We willl try our best to do well our sex doll , and we will design a small breasts in next some months.
Thank you for considering it for the future. It's nice to have more than one or two options to choose from!

INFORMATIONS