Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Softer Skin

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Neo

Softer Skin

Post by Neo »

Bill, sorry to hear about your beautiful Angel's problems. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] It is clear the new design, though wonderfully beautiful, like all things, needs refinement. I am very happy with the information you, Jerry and Adriana have provided for us. THANKS!!! I hope the repairs go very well, and you can find a way to continue to enjoy Angel.

Cheers and Happy New Year to all The Doll Forum Members!

(Been out of town and away from my computer for a few days...)

Neo [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Matt@Abyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Softer Skin

Post by Matt@Abyss »

Bill--

I am sorry you have run into so many snags with Angel...If you are interested I'd be willing to fix some of this stuff for you, as I would hate for you to get rid of her out of frustration. I could also loosen some of those unreasonably tight joints.
Let me know if you're interested.
Also, FYI we will, as of January, be using a new foot piece (larger, contoured and smooth) that will address the tearing that may result from standing/bearing weight. The hand peices are also being replaced with machined aluminum plates that should eliminate wire breakage (finally). Sorry we didn't have these peices available for your first Body7 Bill.

Matt

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Softer Skin

Post by Bill »

Okay Matt, I will return Angel for the needed repairs. The crate is ready and Angel is ready. I will give you a call Monday for details and arrange shipping.

INFORMATIONS