Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real Doll and Realbotix are now being publicly traded

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: Real Doll and Realbotix are now being publicly traded

Post by Brick »

Valery wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:23 am Here's the answer to the guys!
https://youtu.be/_0uAsJr8UjQ?si=_I6P9sgOvnOylw21
This guy got that video off my Instagram. That video is yrs old. The robots below, that I have at present, on the left is a 4yr old head with the Nova face, its on a Body F triple enhanced, the only one Rd ever made. It was poured in 2018 and still in excellent shape, thats durability for Silicone doll. The right is a Harmony that was built in "23 on a 2021 Body F standard. The AI's are getting better and Rd is still improving the bodies, but i would not get my hopes up on a walking synthetic with humanistic legs for at least 50yrs. The tech is just not there to carry that kind of weight.
IMG_4434.jpg
IMG_4434.jpg (123.2 KiB) Viewed 428 times
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Re: Real Doll and Realbotix are now being publicly traded

Post by TDF_Management »

It looks like the discussion about Abyss being part of a publicly traded corporation. The thread is locked.

freeman01

Tokens.com purchases Abyss and other subs

Post by freeman01 »

I wasn't sure if this had been mentioned elsewhere on the site, but has anyone seen the news on Tokens.com acquiring Abyss and other subsidiaries (held under Simulacra umbrella)? Here is the news article:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ ... s-Business

There are always positive and negative aspects of these kinds of purchases going forward. This could help alleviate the supposed struggles of Abyss in getting orders out in a more timely manner and so forth. On the negative side, there are now shareholders to appease which sometimes put cost cutting measures in place like materials (cheaper quality perhaps) and other negative aspects. On a positive note, Matt McMullen, the founder and CEO of Simulacra, will join Tokens.com as President and as a director. It's up to him to keep those high standards of quality we all love. Abyss has been VERY profitable over the last 4 years though while maintaining that high level of quality.

On a side note...I am now a shareholder of this company. Stock ticker is SMURF (thats funny).

Freeman
Live your life as you dream it and not necessarily as it was handed to you.

INFORMATIONS