Announcing the Zelex SLE Collection!

Lovedoll Senpai a US Based seller focused on selling dolls, clothing, and accessories for dolls that meet an aesthetic meant for cosplay and dress up fun. It’s our mission to find the best dolls and costumes to help you fulfill your cosplay fantasies. We offer a range of TPE and Silicone dolls from manufacturers like Zelex, EX Doll, FunWest, Starpery, Qita, and more. Questions or special requests? We’ll be your advocate with our partners to ensure your purchase is exactly what you’re looking for. Looking for something we don’t have? We’ll do our best to find it. Lovedoll Senpai is your one stop shop for your cosplay love doll needs. Website: www.lovedollsenpai.com
peachplumpear

Re: Announcing the Zelex SLE Collection!

Post by peachplumpear »

I think that makes a lot of sense, LDS. I do think there’s a flip side of potential lost sales (I’m less interested in a full 170 if I can’t get one of the new SLE heads, for example). I expect this line to be hugely lucrative—I just think a little more flexibility from them will increase their overall profit.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:35 pm Thanks everyone. 🥹

Personally I like what Zelex is doing here. I realize it cuts down on customization options, but the majority of my sales come from US stock items, not custom orders. Even the custom dolls tend to not stray much beyond what’s in the stock photos. Maybe eye color or wig, but even those are probably only selling because there isn’t a US stock version.

Custom dolls will still be available for those that want them. But I think that this trend of ready made and ready to ship dolls will grow.
Has Zelex packaged the dolls to account for prolonged time in storage? My concern with this blend given its softness is that especially if stored flat instead of upright, there's the potential for deforming.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

setevoltas wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:59 pm

Personally I like what Zelex is doing here. I realize it cuts down on customization options, but the majority of my sales come from US stock items, not custom orders. Even the custom dolls tend to not stray much beyond what’s in the stock photos. Maybe eye color or wig, but even those are probably only selling because there isn’t a US stock version.

Custom dolls will still be available for those that want them. But I think that this trend of ready made and ready to ship dolls will grow.
Has Zelex packaged the dolls to account for prolonged time in storage? My concern with this blend given its softness is that especially if stored flat instead of upright, there's the potential for deforming.
Great question and concern. I haven’t seen the packing yet. I’m looking to order one next week to do an unboxing.
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:04 pm

Great question and concern. I haven’t seen the packing yet. I’m looking to order one next week to do an unboxing.
Same here. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

setevoltas wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:10 pm

Same here. :mrgreen:
We’re here for you when you’re ready 🙂

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

This would be much appreciated! I agree that this may be the new future of doll sales and hopefully hopefully hopefully, costs and price will come down as a result. If Zelex can make this at high quality, I'm probably in for one if they really do expand SLE into the smaller bust/slimmer frame body type. The new heads are really stunning to me and they've made it very enticing to someone who previously had a hard stop on number dolls they were willing to own...

I guess another question I have is, since these are "as is" can we still request photos of the doll we purchase? One nice thing about custom orders is you can see what you pay for before they ship it. Obviously these dolls are "supposed" to all be the same, but the pre-shipment photo does help make me feel better about what I will receive. :)

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

bbc3 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:16 pm

This would be much appreciated! I agree that this may be the new future of doll sales and hopefully hopefully hopefully, costs and price will come down as a result. If Zelex can make this at high quality, I'm probably in for one if they really do expand SLE into the smaller bust/slimmer frame body type. The new heads are really stunning to me and they've made it very enticing to someone who previously had a hard stop on number dolls they were willing to own...

I guess another question I have is, since these are "as is" can we still request photos of the doll we purchase? One nice thing about custom orders is you can see what you pay for before they ship it. Obviously these dolls are "supposed" to all be the same, but the pre-shipment photo does help make me feel better about what I will receive. :)
Unless the dolls are manufactured and boxed immediately. I don’t see why not.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

The reason I ask is that one of the released "factory" photos of the ZXE203 head (from another vendor's thread) it looks like they used implanted hair. Not sure if the photo was altered or a prototype version of the head was used, but I guess I wanted a "real" photo of that specific head since the other "factory" type photos looked like what I expect them to look like.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

bbc3 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:14 am The reason I ask is that one of the released "factory" photos of the ZXE203 head (from another vendor's thread) it looks like they used implanted hair. Not sure if the photo was altered or a prototype version of the head was used, but I guess I wanted a "real" photo of that specific head since the other "factory" type photos looked like what I expect them to look like.
Yeah I didn’t want to bring that up. I know Zelex has been working on implanted hair for the soft heads but wasn’t sure if they were close to release
In it yet. Right now my assumption is these dolls will come with wigs. Maybe down the road we’ll see if they have an implanted hair option.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

lexico wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:20 pm
silicon wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:06 pm Is the feet description ment to say standing without bolts .
Yeah, I noticed that too! On the lovedollsenpai website it says, "Standing Feet with bolts." But on the Rosemary Doll site it says, "Standing No Bolts/Hard Feet."
The definitive answer from Zelex:

All SLE dolls come standard with hard feet with bolts. Because the seams between the hard silicone and the new material were very visible after using a very hard silicone. We adjusted the hardness of the hard silicone to make the seams less visible. However, we also found that the hard feet would break easily after standing. So we added bolts to the bottom of the hard feet.

lexico

Post by lexico »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:40 pm The definitive answer from Zelex:

All SLE dolls come standard with hard feet with bolts. Because the seams between the hard silicone and the new material were very visible after using a very hard silicone. We adjusted the hardness of the hard silicone to make the seams less visible. However, we also found that the hard feet would break easily after standing. So we added bolts to the bottom of the hard feet.
Thanks again for working to answer all our questions! I wonder if Zelex is saying in general that "hard feet" break, not just with these dolls?

It's frustrating that I can't seem to get an answer about my "butt cheek" question.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I think they are saying that it doesn't work with SLE specifically. Other manufacturers offer it with their blends.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

bbc3 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:03 pm I think they are saying that it doesn't work with SLE specifically. Other manufacturers offer it with their blends.
Yes, my impression is that the new silicone doesn’t make a good seam with their standard hard foot material, so it breaks.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

lexico wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:58 pm
lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:30 am Good question. I’ll pose the question to Zelex. What I will say is that body painting on silicone is much more durable than it is in TPE.
I appreciate your involvement here. It helps to get as much info as possible.

While I have your attention, I'm hoping you can answer another one of my burning questions! I asked this on the other big discussion on this topic, but Zelex did not answer it (viewtopic.php?t=172573).

Based on the photos below, it looks like there's less butt separation on the 172 as compared to the 164? Is that true, or is it just a camera effect?
7._ZX164G.jpg
8.ZX172E.jpg
Thanks!
Mystery solved, there is less Butt seperation on the 172 due to the difference in hip and butt sizes. Good catch!
buttcrack.png
buttcrack.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 494 times

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

These new material dolls look incredibly realistic and attractive. I really like the 166 cm body big bust model. Being a guy with a larger size, I’m wondering how much size can the vagina of these dolls take. 17 or 18 cm in depth is not quite enough for me . . . do they stretch in order to accommodate larger men?

I really hope so because I find these dolls to be quite beautiful!

Thanks very much!

INFORMATIONS