fanrealart.com

Fanreal Maria

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
StanMaple

Re: Fanreal Maria

Post by StanMaple »

Beautiful head/face but without oral structure/movable jaw...

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

StanMaple wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:23 pm Beautiful head/face but without oral structure/movable jaw...
The subtle lip smile would be ruined if the jaw was movable. The mouth wouldn't close fully and it'd look stupid.

I'm not against some faces having it, but some should definitely be made for aesthetics over function.

PS:

I just checked MyRobotDoll and a soft head with oral cavity is evidently an option. They probably just don't use it for photoshoots because hard heads always look better.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Good grief! That face is incredible! 8O

I wonder if this company will produce some more weight-reduced silicone dolls soon?!

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Up2myneck wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:52 am Good grief! That face is incredible! 8O

I wonder if this company will produce some more weight-reduced silicone dolls soon?!
I wish they had an option to sell the head only.....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

EPMNGUY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EPMNGUY »

King Solo wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:39 pm
Up2myneck wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:52 am Good grief! That face is incredible! 8O

I wish they had an option to sell the head only.....
Having just bought a b-cup Qian, I inquired at yourdoll. Since I just purchased a doll, they will allow me to order just the head. I think the Maria head will look great on the 158cm b-cup body.
Attachments
IMG_2456.jpeg
IMG_2456.jpeg (473.91 KiB) Viewed 608 times
IMG_2452.jpeg
IMG_2452.jpeg (127.2 KiB) Viewed 608 times

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Heard from a doll friend who emailed them some questions earlier this year… apparently they are planning to release some very light bodies this year, less than 23kg!

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

EPMNGUY wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:58 am I think the Maria head will look great on the 158cm b-cup body.
I really doubt that.

First of all, you'd need to order Maria in 'natural' (i.e, the lightest) skin tone to match the default 158 body color. We don't know how Maria looks in that skin tone (these promo shots look like 'light tan' to me). Secondly, when ordering from MyRobotDoll, Maria is listed under 'faces suitable for 170-173cm bodies'; Qian is not listed there.

When you pick a 158 body, only two head options appear: Qian and Xi.

Therefore, this strongly suggests that Qian's head is too small for a large body, and 170-173cm heads are too big for Qian's default body.

Even if it mechanically fits, I wager it would look bad.

I only bring this up because I've already thought of ordering Maria with a different body, and that's the conclusion I reached.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

I want a fan real.. (and I just bought a damn starpery, smdh) I may wait until which of my current dolls tap-out before I hit the buy-button.. with my gamelady holding up the way she has and my starpery being brand new, I may not see a new doll for a while.. ugh! I wasn’t planning on picking up a third doll.. if any of you pull the trigger, please come back with photos to share.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

LoveFool882 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:26 pm
EPMNGUY wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:58 am I think the Maria head will look great on the 158cm b-cup body.
I really doubt that.

First of all, you'd need to order Maria in 'natural' (i.e, the lightest) skin tone to match the default 158 body color. We don't know how Maria looks in that skin tone (these promo shots look like 'light tan' to me). Secondly, when ordering from MyRobotDoll, Maria is listed under 'faces suitable for 170-173cm bodies'; Qian is not listed there.

Therefore, this strongly suggests that Qian's head is too small for a large body, and 170-173cm heads are too big for Qian's default body.

I only bring this up because I've already thought of ordering Maria with a different body, and that's the conclusion I reached.
Same here. I came to the same conclusion and for the same reasons. I wasn't going to post anything because I didn't want to be a downer, but I agree that Maria on a smaller body will look a bit off. I even considered her head on the 173, but I think even that body is too slim for this head design. I hope to be proven wrong. There isn't must info on Fanreal at the moment, so at this time we're all just speculating.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:18 pm I want a fan real.. (and I just bought a damn starpery, smdh) I may wait until which of my current dolls tap-out before I hit the buy-button.. with my gamelady holding up the way she has and my starpery being brand new, I may not see a new doll for a while.. ugh! I wasn’t planning on picking up a third doll.. if any of you pull the trigger, please come back with photos to share.
I will likely end up pulling the trigger on Maria. My wife is even urging me to hurry up and buy her, although I think she's partly motivated by the fact that I'll finally shut up about it lol. If/when I do, I will certainly post a detailed review and pictures.

EPMNGUY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EPMNGUY »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:29 pm
LoveFool882 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:26 pm
I really doubt that.

Same here. I came to the same conclusion and for the same reasons. I wasn't going to post anything because I didn't want to be a downer, but I agree that Maria on a smaller body will look a bit off. I even considered her head on the 173, but I think even that body is too slim for this head design. I hope to be proven wrong. There isn't must info on Fanreal at the moment, so at this time we're all just speculating.
I’ll have to see if they can mock one up in factory to see. I’ve seen several sites selling all the heads interchangeably on orders, and the Maria head looks small on her body in the promo pics, so I guess I’ll find out, and obviously share my findings.

DA2046110
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DA2046110 »

peachplumpear wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:48 am Heard from a doll friend who emailed them some questions earlier this year… apparently they are planning to release some very light bodies this year, less than 23kg!
Sounds great! Did they mean like new bodies or the same existing bodies (like the 158cm) but lighter?

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:29 pm Same here. I came to the same conclusion and for the same reasons. I wasn't going to post anything because I didn't want to be a downer, but I agree that Maria on a smaller body will look a bit off. I even considered her head on the 173, but I think even that body is too slim for this head design. I hope to be proven wrong. There isn't must info on Fanreal at the moment, so at this time we're all just speculating.
Yeah, I'm good at being a downer. No offense intended to anybody's taste. Just trying to be realistic.

Two things concern me about ordering a customized Maria that's not already been 'proven' to look good in promo shots:

A) the 'natural' skin tone is really, really white, at least in photos. This becomes quite apparent in factory photos of other Fanreal dolls that have 'natural' as their default skin tone. So this would pretty drastically (in my opinion) change Maria's look. I've thought about making a white skin/black hair/blue eye combo, but I'm afraid of trying it without seeing her in natural tone first. Even taking into consideration the flattering lighting of official photoshoots, we can be pretty sure that Maria looks good/great with a light tan. Since $3750 (with options I want) is riding on the decision, I'm inclined to go with a known skin tone.

B) I thought about the 172cm (default 'Ling' and 'Vivi' faces come with this one) with Maria. If you compare side-by-side shots of the 172 to the 173 (I think Yourdoll's section in the forum here has the photos***), you can see it's a bit chunkier. I think it could work. However, it'd only save about 9 pounds versus Maria's default body. I'm not sure such a small weight saving is worth the risk of pairing a 'western' head to an Asian body (as the 172 was originally intended to be).

***Here, I included it:

I'm 90% sure that the one on the left is the 173, while the one on the right is the 172.

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

EPMNGUY wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:22 pm
I’ll have to see if they can mock one up in factory to see. I’ve seen several sites selling all the heads interchangeably on orders, and the Maria head looks small on her body in the promo pics, so I guess I’ll find out, and obviously share my findings.
Yeah, it shouldn't be too much trouble for them to do that for a potential customer.

I think Maria's head would only look smallish because the default body is massive. I mean, relatively speaking. Most dolls save weight by making abnormally skinny legs/arms, and narrow shoulders and a small ribcage and tiny waist. The 170cm body doesn't appear to cut corners anywhere.

Also, the head proportions are somewhat determined by photo angles. Take a look at this shot in particular:

In my opinion, this is a representative angle because she's not leaning forward or backward, and the camera's not well below or above her. The head looks pretty big to me.

EPMNGUY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EPMNGUY »

Because the head is new, it turns out Fanreal won’t sell it as a stand alone. In an example of the amazing customer service Mia from yourdoll.com provides, she contacted the factory and got me a video of the Maria head on the 158cm body within hours of me emailing. The skin tones are what they had, so not a match, but I don’t think it looks bad. Now considering a whole new doll.
Attachments
fanreal doll.mp4
(775.43 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

INFORMATIONS