https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Devi says "Hi!"

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

hwa6cpxr

Re: Devi says "Hi!"

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Leather by Lee wrote:Oh no, My girls have seen this and want to see how well they do. They told me that the next time I go to the market I had better come back with all kinds of fruit, especially a watermelon. They also want a pineapple to see if it will blow up if hit real hard. I told them pineapples are different than hand grenades.
Hopefully, you can convince them not to use any explosives or other prohibited weapons. That may be a lost cause, though. At least maybe don't post about their exploits. Myself, Devi, and Mr. Hedge are all paying the price for not being discreet. Otherwise, the next thing you know, you've either fled the country or brought trouble down on your friends and family.

Just today, a seriously scary personage showed up at the house. Oh sure, she looked all cute and innocent when I answered the door.
bounty-hunter-1.jpg
bounty-hunter-1.jpg (353.61 KiB) Viewed 614 times
But no, she was actually a bounty hunter looking to collect on the Fed's reward and she immediately began to toss the place. :cry:
bounty-hunter-2.jpg
bounty-hunter-2.jpg (314.63 KiB) Viewed 614 times
"Where is that b*tch hiding!"
bounty-hunter-3.jpg
bounty-hunter-3.jpg (261.68 KiB) Viewed 614 times
"Tell me what I want to know, or I will f*cking blow your head off!"
bounty-hunter-4.jpg
bounty-hunter-4.jpg (379.7 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Noooo... she's not here :puppydogeyes: I don't know anything 8O

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

A phicen does not stay alone for long. Better get her out of the house before she shatters everything.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Wolferich wrote:A phicen does not stay alone for long. Better get her out of the house before she shatters everything.
Oh I know, but she's so cute and terrifying at the same time! I think I want to keep her! :oops:
cute-and-terrifying.jpg
cute-and-terrifying.jpg (342.18 KiB) Viewed 604 times

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I guess you're going to need heavy weapons to scare her off.

The photography is great, as always. So is her jacket, but unfortunately it looks like it can't be zipped up. She seems to well endowed for that.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

hwa6cpxr wrote:Oh I know, but she's so cute and terrifying at the same time! I think I want to keep her!
She is gorgeous! But let's be real here... we all know she's in charge of who's keeping who...

I hope she doesn't kick you to the curb!
:haha4:
Great photography! I vibe with your style...

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Kim wrote:I guess you're going to need heavy weapons to scare her off.

The photography is great, as always. So is her jacket, but unfortunately it looks like it can't be zipped up. She seems to well endowed for that.
It turns out, all I had to do was hire her to protect us from all the other bounty hunters on Devi's tail. Since she wasn't officially hired to capture Devi, it's not like she's breaking any bounty hunter ethics or code of honor.

Anyhow, she's got a bit of a temper, so I'm not going to tell her that her clothes don't fit. :2gunfire: :crazyeyes:
ShadowFun wrote:
hwa6cpxr wrote:Oh I know, but she's so cute and terrifying at the same time! I think I want to keep her!
She is gorgeous! But let's be real here... we all know she's in charge of who's keeping who...

I hope she doesn't kick you to the curb!
:haha4:
Great photography! I vibe with your style...
As long as I pay her enough, I think I'll be ok :)

So to protect home and hearth, I have hired Mizz M. She didn't tell me what the M stands for. Mercenary, maybe?

Since the weather's been nice, she doesn't need to wear the jacket.
no-jacket-required.jpg
no-jacket-required.jpg (294.37 KiB) Viewed 546 times
The guns are a required accessory, however.
must-love-guns.jpg
must-love-guns.jpg (292.91 KiB) Viewed 546 times
Oops, wardrobe malfunction! :mrgreen: Maybe she does need to wear a jacket?
wardrobe-malfunction.jpg
wardrobe-malfunction.jpg (308.66 KiB) Viewed 546 times
I'm glad people are enjoying Devi's story. Hopefully, we'll hear more from her soon!

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

Wardrobe malfunction or more likely a perfectly timed distraction?
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

:haha4: This is all included in the price.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Leather by Lee wrote:Wardrobe malfunction or more likely a perfectly timed distraction?
I'm not sure who the distraction was for. I was already staring at them :D
Wolferich wrote::haha4: This is all included in the price.
Huh, I better read the fine print :evidence: in the contract I signed with Ms M and find out what else is in store.

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Ok, so the wardrobe malfunctions really were perfectly timed distractions! Apparently, there have been quite a few more bounty hunters showing up looking for Devi, but Ms. Mercenary seems to have everything under control. Distraction...BAM!

With everything all peaceful and quiet again (except for the occasional BAM!), I finally got a chance to read the fine print in the contract and dang it, the boss is going to kill me when she finds out what I signed us up for. In my defense 1/6 fine print is pretty tiny 8O. Anyway, at least I now know our mercenary's real name: Matilija Morgan. She says she likes an informal working relationship so we're supposed to call her Mattie.

Oh no, I guess it was bound to happen eventually, but a bounty hunter has managed to breach the perimeter.

Ugh, no wonder. It's a girl bounty hunter, so no surprise the distraction didn't work. :(
breach-1.jpg
breach-1.jpg (310.6 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Mattie has designated the intruder Bandit-1.
breach-2.jpg
breach-2.jpg (323.09 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Bandit-1 is trying to sneak around but Mattie's got cameras hidden all over the place (yeah, the fine print says she can put them everywhere including the bedroom :shakefist: ).
breach-3.jpg
breach-3.jpg (342.02 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Yes! Thanks to all the hidden cameras, Mattie's got the drop on Bandit-1!
fight-1.jpg
fight-1.jpg (379.92 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Come on Mattie, you've got this!!!
fight-2.jpg
fight-2.jpg (467.94 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Mattie scores the take down! Victory!!!
fight-3.jpg
fight-3.jpg (335.05 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Whoa, what just happened? They've gone from fighting to making out.
fight-4.jpg
fight-4.jpg (322.88 KiB) Viewed 466 times
It turns out that Mattie's been looking for a junior partner for her mercenary business and she liked Bandit-1 enough to conduct a thorough on the spot interview. Ok, so that's nice, but dammit, the fine print says I also have to pay for any and all additional personnel Mattie decides to bring on board. That'll teach me to not read the fricken fine print. :shakefist:

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Oh, there are more. Watch out, if the intervals become shorter and shorter, or even two at a time, you are in exponential growth. And if a pink panther comes along, you also have to pay the alimony. Just read the fine print again carefully. :haha2:

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

No, please don't read the fine print, because then more will come, and we can enjoy your photography.

(This is a complicated way of saying I love it) ;)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

I gave up on reading the fine print and just accept whatever mischief they deliver. It hurts my eyes to read it anyway... Ha! Love your photos and stories!

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Wolferich wrote:Oh, there are more. Watch out, if the intervals become shorter and shorter, or even two at a time, you are in exponential growth. And if a pink panther comes along, you also have to pay the alimony. Just read the fine print again carefully. :haha2:
I think it's too late, I'm doomed!
Kim wrote:No, please don't read the fine print, because then more will come, and we can enjoy your photography.

(This is a complicated way of saying I love it) ;)
Thank you, I love taking these pictures too!
ShadowFun wrote:I gave up on reading the fine print and just accept whatever mischief they deliver. It hurts my eyes to read it anyway... Ha! Love your photos and stories!
Lesson learned: ignorance is bliss!

Poor Mattie, she's going to have to rethink her Catch and Release strategy for dealing with dumb bounty hunters. They keep coming back for more, and now she's got a crick in her neck from doing the wardrobe malfunction shoulder shrug too many times. :(
masseuse-needed.jpg
masseuse-needed.jpg (344.39 KiB) Viewed 415 times
Luckily, our new employee Bandit-1 can pick up the slack while Mattie's out of commission. Unfortunately, fat hooman fingers are no help here. :puppydogeyes: Anybody know any good mini masseuses?

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

I will send Pinkie, he is a very good masseur.
E9E59C3F-2A69-4F4A-969F-625C569D7129.jpeg
E9E59C3F-2A69-4F4A-969F-625C569D7129.jpeg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 407 times

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

INFORMATIONS