sexyrealsexdolls.com

how to paint / stain / color a TPE doll?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: how to paint / stain / color a TPE doll?

Post by Wheezer »

Great color job .... (longer comments in my other post)

This and other results are showing that once you understand the substrate (TPE) and how it works, then if you WORK WITH IT you can get some fine ladies.
Human makeup (made for humans) and traditional paint (for solid surfaces) were designed and tuned for those substrates, not TPE.
Human makeup works on a face, not too well to paint a boat. Likewise acyclic paint is great for a figurine, but not for human eye shadow.
Every new test extends what we know and thus we all will get better.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Indeed you are and that is a remarkable transformation to the Kimber :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

twiztedhatter28
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by twiztedhatter28 »

Grimmiekins wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:07 pm just need eye shadow
I get a eye shadow pallets with flesh tones and pinks. I brush some onto a paper plate and mix a small amount of baby oil, only need a couple drops till you get an oil like paint. then you brush it onto the part you want to color, I just use a q-tip. The tpe will suck up the oil pulling in the eye shadow pigment
Would you happen to have pictures of this process to see results really want to do the aerolas on mine

FalcExpress
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FalcExpress »

Thank you all for some seriously helpful info!

I’m fond of the blue veins look and am going to try it out 🙂

INFORMATIONS